Paul Ryan, and his obsession with SS, Medicare, and the ACA

The fact is Ryan wants to end SS, Medicare and Medicaid.
Sure work til you're 70, no problem if you have a nice cushy job in Congress. Go ahead try to get treatment for your ailment with your voucher, sorry if it only pays half. So what if poor people flood the emergency rooms again...

Ryan does not know what physical work is, their workouts are on a treadmill in and exercise gym and then a massage afterwards.

The fact is Ryan wants to end SS, Medicare and Medicaid.
Sure work til you're 70, no problem if you have a nice cushy job in Congress. Go ahead try to get treatment for your ailment with your voucher, sorry if it only pays half. So what if poor people flood the emergency rooms again...

Ryan does not know what physical work is, their workouts are on a treadmill in and exercise gym and then a massage afterwards.

of my four brothers-----three sweated it out
in MacDonalds------my oldest brother started---I believe, at age 15. MacDonald's is Physical work------the fries, the grill -----the drink machines-----all on your feet physical. -----is your brand of health care "physical" in any way? Most work is not all that PHYSICAL. Ever stand in the operating room for six hours or more? kinda physical. Do policemen do "physical work"?

I'll tell you how to know the difference between people who work and those that are gainfully employed. If you shower after work, you're a worker, if you shower before you "work" you are gainfully employed.

I'll tell you how to know the difference between people who work and those that are gainfully employed. If you shower after work, you're a worker, if you shower before you "work" you are gainfully employed.

Are you trying to start a class war?

From your ridiculous comment I see you know nothing about the construction industry. Just because one sweats at work doesn't mean that they are not "Gainfully Employed". When was the last time you talked to a heavy equipment operator?

Some people make a good argument for retroactive abortion.

He came from a well to do family, but he talks about how he worked at McDonalds flipping burgers,
in reality when his Dad died when he was 16 he got survivor benefits from SS. Here is a bit of his history he does not talk about. He is what is wrong the Republicans now, most of them anyway, they are money hungry parasites. How could anyone vote this man in office. For sure if he keeps this up, he will be voted out.

Rep. Paul Ryan, the GOP’s most outspoken advocate for cutting and privatizing Social Security, has already benefited from Social Security himself, in the form of survivor benefits he received after his father’s untimely death.

From the age of 16, when his 55-year-old father died of a heart attack, until he was 18, Ryan received Social Security payments, which, according to a lengthy profile in WI Magazine, he put away for college. The eventual budget czar attended Miami University in Ohio to earn a B.A. in economics and political science, and landed a congressional internship as a junior.

Ryan’s congressional ascent, all the way to the top spot on the Budget Committee, began with his Social Security-funded college education.

In addition, Ryan's grandmother, a beneficiary of Social Security and Medicare, moved back into the Ryan family home when she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
Government Programs and Taxpayers Financed Paul Ryan: He Didn't Make It on His Own

Your story is from 2011, which means it isn't relevant. Why don't you have a story about Ryan and Social Security from say 2012 or 2013... Why.....

Because it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back