Paul Ryan: A Poor Choice for Speaker

Discussion in 'Congress' started by longknife, Oct 27, 2015.

1. RWS

RWS Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +418
    Don't even bother to reply, bc I won't see it.

2. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,356
    Truths, babs, Ryan broke the Freedom Caucus this week, and they have no weapons to hurt him in Congress, and his friends outside are far more powerful than the TP. End of story.

3. David Jeffrey Spetch

David Jeffrey Spetch BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +174
    The best you have has never contested me with so much as a shred of validity on the foundation of any primary issue I address. That you took the time to photo shop me pooping on a lawn chair certainly doesn't discourage me. Fire away.

The primary information that proves evolution is in bold within the following as well proves that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Everything else I share is to help people understand different proofs of evolution.

Evolution for life such as the life we recognize on this planet for example is the developmental stages of life throughout generations from the first spark of life of a single cell which begins the chain of ever changing bloodlines in reflection of gathering information from the environment and adapting in order to survive. Evolution only occurs where life happens. Again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness, develops an intelligence out of nothingness because for anything to become alive it first takes takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter under suitable circumstances to initiate the beginnings of life and sustain life coming into existence in reflection of the environment and evolve to develop over time such things as an intellect, tolerances and even immunities as well evolve to consume different things depending upon what food sources are or are not available from environment to environment. Otherwise you you go right ahead share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothing?!! You never will.

It is that simple.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

4. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,601
    He's an improvement over Orange man and a HUGE improvement over the Botox Queen.

• Agree Agree x 1