Paul Ryan 2024!

the 1st time he ran, Paul Ryan had simple basic American principles:

that we need to free up the individual to be a SUPERSTAR in the economy.

that government which governs best is the one that governs closest to the people

ryan lost 100 pounds and is now incredibly fit so he knows a thing or two about cutting fat...give him the presidency and he'll cut the deficit

ideas dont mean anything unless we have Paul Ryan elected president who can carry out those ideas!

ideas dont mean anything unless we have Paul Ryan elected president who can carry out those ideas!

Well how can you depend on this loser if he couldn't keep the simplest of promises not inflate the deficit! He's without a doubt the weakest Speaker! He got little to nothing done while someone like Pelosi passes 200-300 pieces of legislation each year she was the Speaker! She knows WTF she's doing while Ryan learned nothing but how to survive by keeping his head down! He should put a huge "L" on his forehead! :102: :20: :290968001256257790-final: :2cents:

Clearly he didn't believe in anything he wrote or we'd have a balanced budget right now.
Exactly.

I used to like Paul Ryan a lot. Until he turned out to be completely full of shit.

Few people piss me off more than Paul Ryan. The asshole was sitting in the catbird seat when our apprentice President was elected. Ryan could have steered our country into a new age of conservatism.

Trump signs whatever his put in front of him. Ryan let a golden opportunity go completely to waste.

Ryan had nothing. It was all bullshit. He had no Obamacare replacement, no balanced budget. He didn't have fuck-all.

Motherfucker.

And you were stupid enough to think he had something ?

Sweet mother of Mary.

9afe966b0ede3a06a30e5fa5b06ed331--election-memes--election.jpg

Ryan is smart enough to not run against TRUMP. IMO he's one of the few republican anti-TRUMPers who is not a showboat, and to be clear I'm no fan of Ryan. I had hopes for Ryan when he was running with Mittens, but as speaker he turned out to be huge disappointment. I don't see Ryan running anytime in the future. He honestly looks like he doesn't like being involved politics.

Clearly he didn't believe in anything he wrote or we'd have a balanced budget right now.
Exactly.

I used to like Paul Ryan a lot. Until he turned out to be completely full of shit.

Few people piss me off more than Paul Ryan. The asshole was sitting in the catbird seat when our apprentice President was elected. Ryan could have steered our country into a new age of conservatism.

Trump signs whatever his put in front of him. Ryan let a golden opportunity go completely to waste.

Ryan had nothing. It was all bullshit. He had no Obamacare replacement, no balanced budget. He didn't have fuck-all.

Motherfucker.

And you were stupid enough to think he had something ?

Sweet mother of Mary.
Nope. I can point you to dozens of posts where I tried to tell the pseuedocons the GOP was putting on "theater for the rubes".

Dozens and dozens.

we need a president who works with Congress making the economy a priority. Ryan would do that.

Romney was a businessman who knew how to manage stuff, Ryan knew Congress, they complimented each other!

government too often gets in the way of success, not making it easier to attain

Senator Perdue, Senator Lankford, and Senator Ernst are trying to reform the budget process, they need Paul Ryan in there to help them!

Hilarious, sad, disappointing to say the least, FYI according to the Constitution Congress, legislative branch, is charged with developing and proposing the national budget, it shifted to the executive branch due to the house of representatives incompetence.

Ryan is too dull

Might as well elect Andrew Cuomo

Ryan is juat another rino. Rino’s days are over in the Republican Party, Trump remade the Republican Party and now we expect our elected representatives to have a backbone and stand up to the progressives assult on our Constitution. Ryan has shown no backbone. Mark Medows might be a good choice if Trump decides not to run

Kind of interesting series of posts considering the media's proclamation that Trump is either headed to jail or about to be impeached which leaves Pence to contend with, but then again we will just have to see how the Russian collusion hoax plays out.

Forum List

Back