Paul Ryan 2024!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sexy Ryan's policy papers on balanced budget and repeal of the New Deal were surpassed only by his sparkling blue eyes, toned arms, and widow's peak!

• Banned
my friends, the anchor in our world today is freedom, holding us steady in times of change, a symbol of hope to all the world

Clearly he didn't believe in anything he wrote or we'd have a balanced budget right now.
Exactly.

I used to like Paul Ryan a lot. Until he turned out to be completely full of shit.

Few people piss me off more than Paul Ryan. The asshole was sitting in the catbird seat when our apprentice President was elected. Ryan could have steered our country into a new age of conservatism.

Trump signs whatever his put in front of him. Ryan let a golden opportunity go completely to waste.

Ryan had nothing. It was all bullshit. He had no Obamacare replacement, no balanced budget. He didn't have fuck-all.

Motherfucker.

Clearly he didn't believe in anything he wrote or we'd have a balanced budget right now.
Exactly.

I used to like Paul Ryan a lot. Until he turned out to be completely full of shit.

Few people piss me off more than Paul Ryan. The asshole was sitting in the catbird seat when our apprentice President was elected. Ryan could have steered our country into a new age of conservatism.

Trump signs whatever his put in front of him. Ryan let a golden opportunity go completely to waste.

Ryan had nothing. It was all bullshit. He had no Obamacare replacement, no balanced budget. He didn't have fuck-all.

Motherfucker.

Interestingly, this article showed up today

Paul Ryan Is Kinda Sorry He Was a Total Failure at Balancing the Budget

some people want Ryan to solve all of america's problems. GUESS WHAT...he can only do that as president!

Forum List

Back