Paul Rayn voted for

Wow, the Left is terrified of this guy. Well they should be.
Is there anyone who thinks the Federal budget is not out of control? Is there anyone more associated with wanting to tame it?
That's all anyone needs to know.

So, Yahoo news has become the DNC news?

Has been for a while.

If people knew how 'yahoo news' gets written, they really would not be so enthusiastic to quote it. But, it's on them to verify their 'sources'... blindly accepting or 'question with boldness'. I know which I prefer.

Wow, the Left is terrified of this guy. Well they should be.
Is there anyone who thinks the Federal budget is not out of control? Is there anyone more associated with wanting to tame it?
That's all anyone needs to know.

That would be fine if the budget were the first thing to pop into people's minds, but it's not even close. Yes, there are some people who are paying attention to it, but my guess is that issues like the current economy, Medicare, health care and "the poor" are far higher on their priority list.

The deficit and debt are more esoteric issues that need more explaining. Cripes, I have advisory clients worth millions who wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between the deficit and the debt, let alone what their long term implications are and why.

Maybe Ryan can effectively explain it. He'd be the first. The Democrats will tug at heart strings.

The Iraq war.
The Bush prescription drug plan
The TARP bailout
And to make the partiot act permanent.
And to not report illegals in hospitals.
And voted for the stimulus.
Yes on the GM and Chrysler bailout.

Damn he is more liberal than Obama!

Sounds like a moderate to me. That should sway a lot of independents. Thanks for posting this.

5 Things Mitt Doesn't Want You to Know About Paul Ryan - Yahoo! News

1. His budget plans include big cuts, and there's ample room for Democrats to continue with their "Romneyhood narrative." The nonpartisan Center on Budget and Policy Priorities estimates 62 percent of Ryan's cuts are to programs for the poor.

2. Ryan's budget proposals have included big changes to Medicare - including gradually replacing the program with a voucher program for private health care, and gradually raising the retirement age. That could scare older Americans, a crucial voting bloc.

3. He voted for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP. While a lot of other Republicans did too, and it was proposed by the Bush administration, some have viewed it as a rejection of the conservative economic values Ryan and hard-line fiscal conservatives espouse.

4. He's easily pegged as Washington insider. He's been in Congress since 1999, and before that he worked as a congressional staffer. Congressional approval ratings are abysmally low- a recent CBS News/NY Times poll showed that only 12 percent of voters approve of the way Congress is doing its job.

5. This is both a pro and a con to Ryan, depending on who you ask, but he's notably further to the left on the issue of lesbian, bisexual, gay and transgender rights than the base of the party. He broke with a lot of his party to support the Employee Non-Discrimination Act in 2007. He explained his reasoning for the vote in this way: "They [his gay friends] didn't roll out of bed one morning and choose to be gay. That's who they are."

WE probably know this better than Romney does.:eusa_shifty:
Ryan is on the extreme right.

well yeah, wanting to cut this government down to size so us (working) taxpayers don't keep getting hosed is, extreme..
or you could just put Obama and the Dems back in who hasn't passed a budget in over 1000 days. but hey, nothing to worry about there...that isn't EXTEME whatsoever

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

Sounds like a moderate to me. That should sway a lot of independents. Thanks for posting this.

there's no pleasing some people as we see from the op

All this hype about Rayan and what he will do.

Umm he is the Candidate for Vice President not president.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.
Well not exact, Ryan does not have as nice legs.

all this hype about Ryan exposes clearly the lack of confidence the right has in Romeny who IS the candidate for President.

Last edited:
All this hype about Rayan and what he will do.

Umm he is the Candidate for Vice President not president.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.
Well not exact, Ryan does not have as nice legs.

no one is hyping him but you liberals and the media, because they don't want to talk Obama's and Bidens RECORD

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

And then some are very easy to please.
Those who complained about the GM bailout, which ryan voted for.
Those who complained about the stimulus, which Ryan voted for.
Those who complained about the patriot act which Ryan voted to make permanent.

Yep some are very easy to please.
They love RINO's.

And then some are very easy to please.
Those who complained about the GM bailout, which ryan voted for.
Those who complained about the stimulus, which Ryan voted for.
Those who complained about the patriot act which Ryan voted to make permanent.

Yep some are very easy to please.
They love RINO's.

and you love commies in the Democrat party, what's your point besides thinking you hit on something big?
You don't think most people already knew Ryans record or something...you need to get out more, maybe take a walk...Sheesh

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

Oh I am pleased as punch. You couldn't ask for a better VP pick from Romney.

Well maybe Michelle Bachmann..but Ryan?

It's in the bag for Obama now.

Oh I am pleased as punch. You couldn't ask for a better VP pick from Romney.

Well maybe Michelle Bachmann..but Ryan?

It's in the bag for Obama now.

yeah, with 43% approval, it's in the bag...but you Obamabots need something to hope for

Forum List

Back