Paul Rayn voted for

I am enjoying the hell out of watching all these right wingers loving Ryan.

Yep. And states that his primary inspiration is Ayn Rand, an athiest with a fascist view of the world. That is, until he has to speak to some Catholics. Then claims Thomas Aquinas. But it is Rand that he required his staffers to read, not Aquinas.

All this hype about Rayan and what he will do.

Umm he is the Candidate for Vice President not president.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.
Well not exact, Ryan does not have as nice legs.

all this hype about Ryan exposes clearly the lack of confidence the right has in Romeny who IS the candidate for President.

Hype? You mean the left wing melting over the VP pick?

I notice that your sexism is showing... again. Pull your skirt down, tramp.

The Iraq war.
The Bush prescription drug plan
The TARP bailout
And to make the partiot act permanent.
And to not report illegals in hospitals.
And voted for the stimulus.
Yes on the GM and Chrysler bailout.

Damn he is more liberal than Obama!

Sounds like a moderate to me. That should sway a lot of independents. Thanks for posting this.

I think it's a mistake to assume that independents favor some middle-of-the-road compromise between authoritarian Democrat policies and authoritarian Republican policies. That may seem 'moderate' in your eyes, but to many of us it's the worst of both status quo parties. No thanks.

Once voters examine Ryan's basic Randian philosophy, they will reject him and that philosophy. Governor Romney rejected that philosophy as govenor, and is now embracing it as a candidate for President. A change that has offended many independents.

Wow, the Left is terrified of this guy. Well they should be.
Is there anyone who thinks the Federal budget is not out of control? Is there anyone more associated with wanting to tame it?
That's all anyone needs to know.

That would be fine if the budget were the first thing to pop into people's minds, but it's not even close. Yes, there are some people who are paying attention to it, but my guess is that issues like the current economy, Medicare, health care and "the poor" are far higher on their priority list.

The deficit and debt are more esoteric issues that need more explaining. Cripes, I have advisory clients worth millions who wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between the deficit and the debt, let alone what their long term implications are and why.

Maybe Ryan can effectively explain it. He'd be the first. The Democrats will tug at heart strings.

Except Ryan is as big a spender as all of them.

He wants to cut social programs and spend it on the military and tax cuts for the wealthy.

I am very glad Romney went with Ryan. Now there is no ambiguity whatsoever in his position.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.

all this hype about Ryan exposes clearly the lack of confidence the right has in Romeny who IS the candidate for President.

Why?

Because Romney's been described as an "empty vessel". The thinking is..that he will be a hands off President, like Bush was in his first term. Which may or may not be true. Romney was hands on as governor for his first 2 years..and sorta gave up.

And he was definitely hands on at Bain, although he just wants credit for the more "appealing" parts.

But from where I sit..this was a very paniced move..but one which showed Romney's hand. Now that the cards are on the table..the real debate can begin.

They have a bad habit of electing weak presidents and then allowing vice presidents take over the country. This is one good reason never to give Republicans a task that requires any thought.

I am enjoying the hell out of watching all these right wingers loving Ryan.

Yep. And states that his primary inspiration is Ayn Rand, an athiest with a fascist view of the world. That is, until he has to speak to some Catholics. Then claims Thomas Aquinas. But it is Rand that he required his staffers to read, not Aquinas.

Well, Hillarys inspiration was Alinksy in college..but that didn't stop you from voting for her I bet

They have a bad habit of electing weak presidents and then allowing vice presidents take over the country. This is one good reason never to give Republicans a task that requires any thought.

As opposed to Democrats who simply elect incompetents.

for sure, that Obama had so much experiece under his belt when they ran him..

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

Voted to raise the debt ceiling over and over again....

for sure, that Obama had so much experiece under his belt when they ran him..

And he's still an incompetent. I've read 3 books on the Obama administration, two from people who like him and supported him (Confidence Men and Escape Artists). Both show him to be a bumbling incompetent surrounded by egotists like himself and unable to control or channel them.

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

I hope you're not saying he voted for Obama's stimulus, because there's no way in hell he did.

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

I hope you're not saying he voted for Obama's stimulus, because there's no way in hell he did.

TARP was signed by Bush.

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

TARP was signed by Bush.

I know, but she said he also voted for the stimulus.

The Iraq war.
The TARP bailout

TARP was signed by Bush.

Bush spent one half of it. Obama the other half. Them obama ramrodded another 850 billion dollar stimulus most of which he kicked over to the unions.

Yep that was the case with Bush and was attempted with Palin and yet again with Ryan.

Forum List

Back