Paul Rayn voted for

The Iraq war.
The Bush prescription drug plan
The TARP bailout
And to make the partiot act permanent.
And to not report illegals in hospitals.
And voted for the stimulus.
'
Damn he is more liberal than Obama!

No, he's not. Obama just gave a million illegals a free ticket to stay in our country by the swoosh of a pen. :mad:

Obama supports the bail-out, patriot act and Stimulus.

Yup, he supports those things, but unlike Romney/Ryan, Obama wants to pay for them.

The Iraq war.
The Bush prescription drug plan
The TARP bailout
And to make the partiot act permanent.
And to not report illegals in hospitals.
And voted for the stimulus.
'
Damn he is more liberal than Obama!

No, he's not. Obama just gave a million illegals a free ticket to stay in our country by the swoosh of a pen. :mad:

Obama supports the bail-out, patriot act and Stimulus.

Yup, he supports those things, but unlike Romney/Ryan, Obama wants to pay for them.
With my money

I am enjoying the hell out of watching all these right wingers loving Ryan.

Further demonstrating just how horrific is the Obama/Biden ticket...

Where was a terror attack that killed thousands ON US shores, and the diversion FROM eliminating al Qaeda to take out a man who posed no threat to the US. Where is the large city inundated because the President didn't understand what LEVEES are. No thousands dead because the President wanted to play soldier, and used false intel.

You say Obama is "horrific", you must have have been sedated through the actual horrors of 2001-2008.

Sago mine is another Bush "Gee Whiz" event. Anyone who lived through the unnecessary thousands of deaths, and trillions spent on a self centered idiot's WHIMS, and calls Obama*"horrific", reveals a disregard for human life, or a depraved mind.

*Obama is in reality mediocre, but any American with a heart, brain, and soul, recognizes he is a vast improvement over Bush II, as would be Romney no doubt. If your country is an enemy of the US, yes, Obama is horrific; thousands have not died due to his mistakes.

Where was a terror attack that killed thousands ON US shores, and the diversion FROM eliminating al Qaeda to take out a man who posed no threat to the US. Where is the large city inundated because the President didn't understand what LEVEES are. No thousands dead because the President wanted to play soldier, and used false intel.

You say Obama is "horrific", you must have have been sedated through the actual horrors of 2001-2008.

Sago mine is another Bush "Gee Whiz" event. Anyone who lived through the unnecessary thousands of deaths, and trillions spent on a self centered idiot's WHIMS, and calls Obama*"horrific", reveals a disregard for human life, or a depraved mind.

*Obama is in reality mediocre, but any American with a heart, brain, and soul, recognizes he is a vast improvement over Bush II, as would be Romney no doubt. If your country is an enemy of the US, yes, Obama is horrific; thousands have not died due to his mistakes.

Wacko alert

Romney is extremely intelligent. Much smarter than Obama. It's going be awesome watching Romney push economic issues on Obama in the debates and watching Obama say uh, well, uh, listen, uh, Bush, uh, let's make this, uh, clear, uh, I inherited a bad economy from Bush, uh...

Then, Paul will school Biden.

Romney is extremely intelligent. Much smarter than Obama. It's going be awesome watching Romney push economic issues on Obama in the debates and watching Obama say uh, well, uh, listen, uh, Bush, uh, let's make this, uh, clear, uh, I inherited a bad economy from Bush, uh...

:clap2:

You should put that in your sig. Bold proclamations like that deserve to be remembered. :)

You think I'm a Bush fan? :lol:

See where it says "Classical Liberal" under my moniker?

Obama is horrific because he supports much of the worst of big gov R tactics, including supporting the patriot act, more military intervention, more war on drugs, etc., while also making the most idiotic of left wing choices like obamacare, keystone, etc.

Look beyond the veneer of Leftist "feel good" meddling and beware all the central planners, whatever flag they waive.

You think I'm a Bush fan? :lol:

See where it says "Classical Liberal" under my moniker?

Obama is horrific because he supports much of the worst of big gov R tactics, including supporting the patriot act, more military intervention, more war on drugs, etc., while also making the most idiotic of left wing choices like obamacare, keystone, etc.

Look beyond the veneer of Leftist "feel good" meddling and beware all the central planners, whatever flag they waive.

i think he missed that as well, but whats the diff between classical liberal and classic liberal? Or did i miss the joke

Forum List

Back