Paul Rayn voted for

All this hype about Rayan and what he will do.

Umm he is the Candidate for Vice President not president.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.
Well not exact, Ryan does not have as nice legs.

all this hype about Ryan exposes clearly the lack of confidence the right has in Romeny who IS the candidate for President.

They have a bad habit of electing weak presidents and then allowing vice presidents take over the country. This is one good reason never to give Republicans a task that requires any thought.

Yep that was the case with Bush and was attempted with Palin and yet again with Ryan.

Yes and once again, you are exactly right.

They have a bad habit of electing weak presidents and then allowing vice presidents take over the country. This is one good reason never to give Republicans a task that requires any thought.

Yep that was the case with Bush and was attempted with Palin and yet again with Ryan.

Yes and once again, you are exactly right.

IN 2000 the right voted for Bush, but the last two times they have really been voting for the VP candidate.

This is quite funny, just an exact repeat of Palins nomination and the rights recaction.

all this hype about Ryan exposes clearly the lack of confidence the right has in Romeny who IS the candidate for President.

Didn't I see a thread, started by you, about Ryan's voting record?
:eusa_eh:

Didn't I see a thread, started by you, about Ryan's voting record?
:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Why is the banner ad on the page announcing 'America's COMEBACK TEAM'? What are we coming back to? Where Bush left off? No, seriously, where are we suppose to be coming back to? late '90's?

I do hope everyone who gave Mitt some money is enjoying how he is spending it.

Why is the banner ad on the page announcing 'America's COMEBACK TEAM'? What are we coming back to? Where Bush left off? No, seriously, where are we suppose to be coming back to? late '90's?

Who still sees ads?

I am :razz:

Forum List

Back