Paul Manafort indicted in New York moments after second sentencing – Whee!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
NY indicts Manafort minutes after he’s sentenced to prison

A Manhattan grand jury has indicted President Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort on charges of residential mortgage fraud and other state crimes, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office said Wednesday.

“No one is beyond the law in New York,” said DA Cy Vance Jr in a statement. “Following an investigation commenced by our Office in March 2017, a Manhattan grand jury has charged Mr. Manafort with state criminal violations which strike at the heart of New York’s sovereign interests, including the integrity of our residential mortgage market.”

The district attorney’s office determined some time ago that it would seek charges whether or not the president pardoned Mr. Manafort.

In the 16-count indictment, Manafort faces raps for residential mortgage fraud, attempted residential mortgage fraud, conspiracy, falsifying business records and scheme to defraud....

upload_2019-3-13_13-8-39.png

:happy-1:Here come the state charges. So pardons won't save his ass. Thanks, NY!
And Thank you American Hero Mueller.

I wonder at what point, the Russians put him and the family down? It's cheaper.

btw: I wonder when state tax fraud indictments come? And other types as well.

Last edited:
The new attorney general of New York is a black woman. You know what Republicans think of minorities.

Maniford is small fry. Imagine what she’s going to do the Trump and Kushner.

• Banned
Manafort gets 7 1/2 years for all his crimes. And others who do less get decades in jail. FFS!
White Collar crimes seem to pay well.

"BREAKING: Judge sentences former Trump campaign chairman Manafort to 60 months on first count, 30 months to run concurrent with Virginia case; judge imposes sentence of 13 months on Manafort for second count, to be served consecutively"

• Banned
upload_2019-3-13_13-30-12.png

He could face up to 25 years in New York state prison if convicted of the most serious charges
in the new indictment, which is expected to be announced later on Wednesday.

For Manafort life of crime with Deportables all over the world.
For him to spew means he and family die.

btw: Is there club fed style prisons in NY state for white collar crimes?

I feel if the great Douche pardons him, he may get bail. If he does, he
should fly to say Russia type states to live free?

Last edited:
Manafort gets 7 1/2 years for all his crimes. And others who do less get decades in jail. FFS!

"BREAKING: Judge sentences former Trump campaign chairman Manafort to 60 months on first count, 30 months to run concurrent with Virginia case; judge imposes sentence of 13 months on Manafort for second count, to be served consecutively"
You know the new attorney general of New York was just waiting for that sentence to be announced. Those 16 Felonise were waiting until after Manafort was sentenced.
I bet they were waiting for Trump to pardon Manafort before they charged him with the 16 new Felonies, but since the sentence was so light they probably felt it was wise of us to just go ahead and do it now.
And you know that if Manafort is getting 16 felony counts you can only imagine what Trump and Kushner are going to get.
Jared and IVanka could’ve been charged with felonies all ready for lying about tenets in their buildings.

View attachment 250063

He could face up to 25 years in New York state prison if convicted of the most serious charges
in the new indictment, which is expected to be announced later on Wednesday.

For Manafort life of crime with Deportables all over the world.
For him to spew means he and family die.

btw: Is there club fed style prisons in NY state for white collar crimes?

I feel if the great Douche pardons him, he may get bail. If he does, he
should fly to say Russia type states to live free?
I’m sure there’s nice prisons in New York. But that doesn’t guarantee that’s where a traitor would go.

A Manhattan grand jury has indicted President Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort on charges of residential mortgage fraud and other state crimes, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office said Wednesday.

“No one is beyond the law in New York,” said DA Cy Vance Jr in a statement. “Following an investigation commenced by our Office in March 2017, a Manhattan grand jury has charged Mr. Manafort with state criminal violations which strike at the heart of New York’s sovereign interests, including the integrity of our residential mortgage market.”

The district attorney’s office determined some time ago that it would seek charges whether or not the president pardoned Mr. Manafort.

In the 16-count indictment, Manafort faces raps for residential mortgage fraud, attempted residential mortgage fraud, conspiracy, falsifying business records and scheme to defraud....

View attachment 250059

:happy-1:Here come the state charges. So pardons won't save his ass. Thanks, NY!
And Thank you American Hero Muller.

Residential mortgage fraud?

Wow, Mueller and company finally proved Russian collusion

Amazing.

Last edited:

View attachment 250059

Love it. Now Trump gets to talk to Sean Hannity to have his ego stroked because his hair Arden power has been made impotent.

Sitar’s is going to become unhinged over the next week because of this.

View attachment 250059

Love it. Now Trump gets to talk to Sean Hannity to have his ego stroked because his hair Arden power has been made impotent.

I guess Rick Gates will be spewing on Paul.

Heard today, another attorney state Manafort’s attorney was really negligent in allowing him to plead guilty, without the guilt representing all the charges that were the same, just in a couple of different jurisdictions, which were listed under the same indictment.

Seems like Manafort's Daughter and Son-in-law were involved in fraud crimes with daddy. As well. When will they be indicted?

upload_2019-3-13_15-30-44.png

"
It was used as an income-generating rental property from January 2015 through 2016, but Manafort applied for a mortgage on the condo starting in late 2015, according to federal prosecutors.

In a bid to convince a bank for a higher loan, Manafort falsely reported that it was not a rental property but instead a "secondary home used as such by his daughter and son-in-law," according to Mueller's prosecutors.

The New York indictment refers to an email Manafort sent to a person identified as "individual 1" discussing a visit from an appraiser. The federal indictment also mentions the email and identifies "individual 1" as Manafort's son-in-law.

"Remember, he believes that you and [individual 3]" — known to be Manafort's daughter — "are living there," the email said, according to the prosecutors."

Last edited:

View attachment 250059

what does that have to do with trump? explain! no fair to post and run.

View attachment 250059

Makes the great Douche pardon useless.

View attachment 250059

And Thank you American Hero Mueller.

Small fry. That's what you do when you don't catch anything else. Ask Mueller.

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender. Do you really think a life sentence in solitary confinement is just?

Just because you hate Trump?

View attachment 250059

Makes the great Douche pardon useless.
what pardon? when did he pardon anyone? you guys watch too much TDS programming.

Manafort is a first time, non-violent offender. Do you really think a life sentence in solitary confinement is just?

Just because you hate Trump?
has nothing to do with trump. not one thread. the argument is truly hate filled because he knew trump. and that is all. these are evil people, I will never stop saying it either.

Forum List

Back