Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps

If they have committed crimes, shouldn't they be?

But, I can only think of a few who are actually part of the coup attempt. The rest just report what their bosses tell them to.

Pauly-Boy does have a good track record concerning Trump though -

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/krugman-trump-global-recession-2016-231055
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a …

• Author: Adam Cancryn

Economist and New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman suggested Friday evening that “thousands of journalists” will end up imprisoned because of the administration or President Donald Trump goes to jail.

Paul Krugman: If Trump Isn’t Jailed, ‘Thousands Of Journalists’ Will ‘End Up In Prison Camps’ | Tea Party
I beg to differ. if the liberals dont stop harassing this president, the journalists are going to end up dead...

Bj
Hope so

They in the media have killed themselves.....even Trump haters know the media are lying but they hate Trump so they don't care...that is how stupid they are....

Does the democrat voter think the media will stop lying when Trump is gone?...because they won't...this media is a corporate endorser...as long as the corporation is in line with their thinking they will protect them over the demise of the nation and its people...

Does the democrat voter think the media will stop lying when Trump is gone?...because they won't...this media is a corporate endorser...as long as the corporation is in line with their thinking they will protect them over the demise of the nation and its people...

That's not true.

While I don't wish death on anybody, I wouldn't shed a tear if these should have a fatal "accident".

Juan Williams....looks in mirror, heart stops.
Jim Acosta......beaten to death by a short-order cook over a plate of eggs.
Fredo......barbell crushes windpipe, nobody hears him go.
Chuck Todd......the longest running creep in television history
Chris Wallace.....beaten to death by Maria Bartiromo.
Judge Nap.....chokes on meatball, methane explosion.
Shepherd Smith.......borrows Richard Gere's gerbil, found in a creekbed partially eaten.
Chris Matthews.....tingle up leg this time is a black mamba.
Morning Joe......Reverts back to GOP, murdered with a hair dryer by you know who.

While I don't wish death on anybody, I wouldn't shed a tear if these should have a fatal "accident".

Shepherd Smith.......borrows Richard Gere's gerbil, found in a creekbed partially eaten.
Morning Joe......Reverts back to GOP, murdered with a hair dryer by you know who.

I thought that AIDS would have gotten Shep a long time ago.

Post of the week !!!!

Post of the week !!!!

Post of the week !!!!

There is Sprite all over my desk.......couldn't keep it in.

Thanks a lot !!!!!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back