Paul Fussell — “Thank God for the Atom Bomb”

It could - but the Russians and Ukrainians are traditionally allies and not enemies. The Russians will hate Putin when he tries to do such things. I guess what Putin fears is the "Taiwan effect". China hates Taiwan because Taiwan schows that Chinese people don't need an autocrat like an emperor or party leader. Taiwan is a nice democracy. And the Ukraine started also to change the own political system from autocrats direction real democracy. The myth "Russians need a strong hand to be ruled" could die - and with it could die the new autocratic system of Putins Russia.
True. Putin would hate to have Ukraine overcome its corruption and end up with a working democracy that is more profitable than Russia.

No one? Yet I did, ...

No one except you calls Richard Wagner Wilhelm Wagner. Richard had been his "Rufname" (=name which is used to call a person). It's an exception when more than one name is the "Rufname" as for example in Rainer Maria Rilke (=René Karl Wilhelm Johann Josef Maria Rilke).

Last edited:
Sure I am a German through and through. Whatlese should I be?

Why do you speak with me when you don't read what I say? For Nazis I am a Jew. Nazis made the difference which you make. You are in their tradition. For me Germans and Jews are the same.
You are german as in you are behaving like the nazi Germans. Labeling people, finding them guilty, stating the should go to hell. Are you oblivious, ignorant of what you have been writing.

No one except you calls Richard Wagner Wilhelm Wagner. Richard had been his "Rufname" (=name which is used to call a person). It's an exception when more than one name is the "Rufname" as for example in Rainer Maria Rilke (=René Karl Wilhelm Johann Josef Maria Rilke).

Nobody but me, I made it up? Nobody on the entire internet.

You ignorance and will to stereotype is notable

You are german as in you are behaving like the nazi Germans. ...

No. It's exactly in the opposite: You are using the same structure in your form to think like a Nazi. For example do you call me continously a Nazi although you know that I have also German Jewish ancestors and people of my family died in the Holocaust. You are as well an anti-German and an anti-Semite. You try to argue in the name of my murdered family members against all Germans and against all Jews.

No. It's exactly in the opposite: You are using the same structure in your form to think like a Nazi. For example do you call me continously a Nazi although you know that I have also German Jewish ancestors and people of my family died in the Holocaust. You are as well an anti-German and an anti-Semite. You try to argue in the name of my murdered family members against all Germans and against all Jews.
You are a liar. I doubt everything you say.

One, I have never called you a nazi, although you do act and think like one, accusing me of writing stuff I have not.

I speak of the history, in the 1800's which you obviously know nothing about and you go to Google attempting to post links like you have some sort of intelligence in regards to gear history.

The Germans, when compared to the USA, are simply murderers. Our country was founded by people fleeing from Germany, Europe, the hell hole on earth.

At that the USA had to save Europe from murderous Germans twice in the last century.

Now you are attempting to paint me as a bad person when you are a German making things up about me?

The irony of the ignorant, I can't even have a civil discussion with you and present simple facts, you make it into an argument about the name and how we are suppose to say it, as if that is the fact and not what I have taught you.

Do you ever look back and see how stupid your ideas are, over what, pride in a history you have yet to learn or understand.

You are a liar. I doubt everything you say.

One, I have never called you a nazi, although you do act and think like one, accusing me of writing stuff I have not.

I speak of the history, in the 1800's which you obviously know nothing about and you go to Google attempting to post links like you have some sort of intelligence in regards to gear history.

The Germans, when compared to the USA, are simply murderers. Our country was founded by people fleeing from Germany, Europe, the hell hole on earth.

At that the USA had to save Europe from murderous Germans twice in the last century.

Now you are attempting to paint me as a bad person when you are a German making things up about me?

The irony of the ignorant, I can't even have a civil discussion with you and present simple facts, you make it into an argument about the name and how we are suppose to say it, as if that is the fact and not what I have taught you.

Do you ever look back and see how stupid your ideas are, over what, pride in a history you have yet to learn or understand.

If you should think your totally stupid Nazi-nonsense gives "you" (=the USA) the ability to use nukes in a responsible way then you are wrong. You are not even able to think only a little about the very heavy war crimes the USA and their allies did do in World War 1+2 (and also in many other wars). As well the USA, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, England and France are overburdened with their nukes - and whoever of you will use nukes in whatever war of whatever future will be more than only a superstupid supercriminal nation.

heavy war crimes the USA and their allies did do in World War 1+2 (and also in many other wars).
War crimes would be the simple ordinary Germans who solved the "Jewish question"

That is Germans, as it was the German culture that said their needed to be a solution to the Jews.

Yes, I understand you are upset that the USA won the war on two fronts. Get over it and read a book.

... the USA had to save Europe from murderous Germans twice in the last century. ...

Germany is Europe. The USA is America. And the USA never had any reason to do a war against Germany because Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history. But you murdered millions of Germans without any real reason to have to do so.

Unfortunatelly we never will know what had happened if the federal state Germany, Italy and the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire had won world war 1 against the big colonial powers England, France and Russia. But big problems with Communism, Nazism and Islamism - as this is the fact today - seem not to be a result of this stream of history which you forced to flow into another direction.

What very heavy war crimes are these?

Idiot. You and your allies murdered for example millions of Germans and you wiped out complete nations (or cultures) like the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and so on.

Last edited:
You are a liar. ...

That's your only argument in the end for to continue to think in your deadly structural Nazism, suicidal man? What about if you are wong? (What you know anyhow!)

Last edited:
Germany is Europe. The USA is America. And the USA never had any reason to do a war against Germany because Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history. But you murdered millions of Germans without any real reason to have to do so.
Blaming the US for WWI is just as deranged as blaming Germany (or any other nation for that matter) for WWI.

If anyone at all is to be blamed for WWI, the blame should be applied to all parties equally. It was a stupid wasteful war that everyone jumped into for no reason whatsoever.

Name-calling won't prevent your argument from failing.

You and your allies murdered for example millions of Germans and you wiped out complete nations (or cultures) like the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and so on.
War is hardly murder. The losses of war are hardly a war crime.

That's your only argument in the end for to continue to think in your deadly structural Nazism, suicidal man? What about if you are wong? (What you know anyhow!)
That is the only thing you can think of as a retort to all my facts, thank you for falling flat on your face and showing everyone who reads this thread, that when I point out how your family has killed the Jews, you have nothing you refute that fact with.

Yes, you then, after claiming to be German said you were a Jew, but then after that you claimed you were a German and a Jew. Fine, it was the Germans that killed the jews, by the millions, by starvation, working them to death, and by experimenting on the brains of the jewish children. Hell, there are books about how you Germans killed the Jews. And there are books explaining how it was the ordinary Germans, the German culture, going all the way back to the 1800's. That it was not the idea of Hitler and the NAZI's.

Am I wrong? hahahahahahaha, it was not me that documented the history. It was not me who as an old man told the story of what he saw as a U.S. soldier. It was not me, personally, that witnessed, photographed, can chronicled your crimes.

Dismiss me all you want, what you can not dismiss is the history that is written.

Attacking and killing the people who helped us, does hurt Americans. Killing our relatives in Europe, that hurts us to, you ignorant dumb ass

Yep, sinking our merchant ship before we entered World War I, that certainly did not hurt the USA, and of course we must forgive you murderous Germans cause you did apologize, and yes, it is documented.

And what about the Americans killed on the Lusitania?

Poor Germans? Victims of the Americans?

Well, if we murdered Germans, it was because you are a weak species, not some great Aryan.

Blaming the US for WWI is just as deranged as blaming Germany (or any other nation for that matter) for WWI.

No. The USA had absolutelly nothing to do with World War 1 and it existed for the USA not any need to be a part of this war (for and against their most important parent and grandparent nations). It had been the totally free will of the USA to bring into this war ressources in the size of a continent which others had to pay twice. I am convinced only and exclusivelly the USA changed the "natural" result of this big European war. This artificial results are exploding since world war 1 continously - and for example Commies, Nazis and Islamists show that perhaps an now unknown stabilizing element of world politics is missed, what is not able to be replacced with the extremely chaotic imperial politics of the USA. And when the mad men Hitler and Stalin had not existed - also a mad result of the totally mad and criminal actions of the allies in and after world war 1 - then I think also nukes (and perhaps also other comparable WMDs in such terrible dimensions) would not exist. And the USA is today a country which seems to be controlled totally by drugs and weapons with an explosive unreal social background.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back