Paul Fussell — “Thank God for the Atom Bomb”

Well, if we murdered Germans, it was because you are a weak species, not some great Aryan.

Exactly. With some exceptions. We are your own species and a grandfather nation of the USA. And the whole Aryan nonsense and Darwinistic bullshit had not been a German invention - as less as fascism had been a German invention. And by the way: The so called "white race" is dying out - also in the USA.

Last edited:
... And what about the Americans killed on the Lusitania? ...

Fault of the US-government. You transported illegally weapons with passenger ships to England. A double crime. Because of a mistake by an inspection of the RMS (Royal Mail Ship) Lusitania your weapons exploded and the Lusitania sank. I do not think the dependants of this people got a compensation from your government.

Last edited:
No. The USA had absolutelly nothing to do with World War 1 and it existed for the USA not any need to be a part of this war (for and against their most important parent and grandparent nations). It had been the totally free will of the USA to bring into this war ressources in the size of a continent which others had to pay twice. I am convinced only and exclusivelly the USA changed the "natural" result of this big European war. This artificial results are exploding since world war 1 continously - and for example Commies, Nazis and Islamists show that perhaps an now unknown stabilizing element of world politics is missed, what is not able to be replacced with the extremely chaotic imperial politics of the USA. And when the mad men Hitler and Stalin had not existed - also a mad result of the totally mad and criminal actions of the allies in and after world war 1 - then I think also nukes (and perhaps also other comparable WMDs in such terrible dimensions) would not exist. And the USA is today a country which seems to be controlled totally by drugs and weapons with an explosive unreal social background.
It is nice to see all the propaganda take hold and get regurgitated

A world without jews in Europe, Germany the Master race.

Nice vision

Fault of the US-government. You transported illegally weapons with passenger ships to England. A double crime. Because of a mistake by an inspection of the RMS (Royal Mail Ship) Lusitania your weapons exploded and the Lusitania sank. I do not think the dependants of this people got a compensation from your government.
Yes, the Germans never hurt any Americans. They just found themselves in France killing people while a little off course during patrol.

Yes, the Germans never hurt any Americans.

Exactly, little grandson.

They just found themselves in France killing people while a little off course during patrol.

What's nonsense - except on mistakes and/or partisans of the resistance attacked. US-American soldiers raped by the way often French women when you liberated France.

Last edited:
It is nice to see all the propaganda take hold and get regurgitated

A world without jews in Europe, Germany the Master race.

Nice vision

It's really interesting that it is impossible for you not to try to hurt the victims of the Holocaust, structural Nazi. But you are right - this had been a "vision" of the Nazis. And you would also feel very well if I would be dead and you would be right with your ideas about the behavior of the USA in wars and with the reasons why you had been in all this wars at all. For sure to say "Thank god for the atom bomb" is an extreme blasphemy. This machine is only good for mass murder and in a worst case scenario a risk for the survival of the human race.

Last edited:
Exactly, little grandson.

What's nonsense - except on mistakes and/or partisans of the resistance attacked. US-American soldiers raped by the way often French women when you liberated France.
that was sarcasm, son

and more lies, as we know, it was the germans who were the evil of world war II, and what did you say they were doing in France? Strolling to the beach?

But all this is simply you distracting from the history of the Germans during World War II, and that history was of nothing less than rape and murder. And that murder was torture, brutal, often inhuman.

Do we have an exact count on how many babies the Germans of World War II conducted inhuman experiments on?

It's really interesting that it is impossible for you not to try to hurt the victims of the Holocaust, structural Nazi. But you are right - this had been a "vision" of the Nazis. And you would also feel very well if I would be dead and you would be right with your ideas about the behavior of the USA in wars and with the reasons why you had been in all this wars at all. For sure to say "Thank god for the atom bomb" is an extreme blasphemy. This machine is only good for mass murder and in a worst case scenario a risk for the survival of the human race.

You dead? But you are Aryan, you already proclaimed that you are the superior master race, you have identified yourself as thee German.

Yes, we went to war with Germany, twice, and won both times, and in the second war, we were very much to late to stop you from murdering millions. That is you murdering millions of innocent people. And as you said, you are blond haired blue eyed aryan german.

Your judgement, is proven insignificant. You should take what some of us say and learn from it. You have no idea of the brutality of your history. The USA is the angel, your country was the evil. Murderers? Yes that was you, the German, not us the Americans who were forced into the war by the actions of the Germans.

elektra

I guess you think you are a hero by trying to sermon to death a German with Jewish ancestors who lost many family members because Nazis murdered them. Let me tell you: You are no hero - you are a racist asshole - same quality of asshole as the Nazis had been.

Last edited:
... Do we have an exact count on how many babies the Germans of World War II conducted inhuman experiments on? ...

I'm not able to find a concrete number in this context. But here is a list of the doctors and others who made experiments with human beings under the Nazis and their Darwinistic ideology. It is a very long list: Liste von KZ-Ärzten und anderen Beteiligten an NS-Medizinverbrechen – Wikipedia

And do you know how many Germans (including Jews) and not-Germans (including Jews) became victims of the different "medical" - better to say "murderous" - actions of the Nazis? Had it been more Germans or more not-Germans? And had the Germans earned to be murdered from the Nazis - but the not-Germans had not earned to be murdered? If you think so: Why do you think so?

Last edited:
... You should take what some of us say and learn from it. ...

Elektra! It is not a joke from me to call you a structural Nazi! You are a structural Nazi! And your only chance is to change this - and not to defame everyone else.

elektra

I guess you think you are a hero by trying to sermon to death a German with Jewish ancestors who lost many family members because Nazis murdered them. Let me tell you: You are no hero - you are a racist asshole - same quality of asshole as the Nazis had been.

You said, you are a German.

Now, after I point out that Germans murdered the Jews, you claim you are a Jew.

You have further stated you are blue eyed, blond haired German.

Then when I share facts, which you ignore, you start calling me names? And on top of that you expect me to not respond in kind?

You are a troll that can't keep his story straight

A comment in the begining: Do not expect from me any longer any answer to your nonsense.

You said, you are a German.

Exactly: I am a German.

Now, after I point out that Germans murdered the Jews, you claim you are a Jew.

I never said I am a Jew. I said I have also Jewish ancestors and I said for Nazis I am a Jew.

You have further stated you are blue eyed, blond haired German.

I prefer normally to say I am a blond eyed and blue haired German with also Jewish ancestors. Seems tzo me you read this before you started to misuse my traumata for your nonsense here. So it looks like now to me that you are a real Nazi and not only a structural Nazi.

Then when I share facts, which you ignore, you start calling me names?

In many nations of the world it is not an opinion but a crime to identify a so call a 'survivor of a genocide' with the murderers who made this genocide.

And on top of that you expect me to not respond in kind?

No. I expect from you to speak with god.

You are a troll that can't keep his story straight

Looks like you try every trick to be right - what about not to try to be intrigant and to try to find what's really true? This could help a lot.

Last edited:
This argument shows supreme ignorance. The Japanese fought the Soviets after August 15 because the Soviets did not stop attacking after the Japanese surrendered! The Soviets did not honor or recognize the Japanese surrender; they kept attacking Japanese forces. So, yeah, the Japanese fought back. If an American army had started attacking a Germany army after Germany surrendered, of course the German army would not have just lay down and been slaughtered--they would have fought back.

So the only thing you could say in response to Wilson's research is to harp that the Japanese kept fighting the Soviets after August 15. That's it? Wilson shredded every standard argument put forward by those who defend the nukings. And all you could do was make the silly argument that, gee, the Japanese kept fighting the Soviets after the emperor announced Japan's surrender.

If nuking two cities was really a moral, necessary act, why did Truman and his military buddies lie through their teeth about the effects of the bomb? Why did they try to conceal the effects of radiation? Why did they deny that Japanese were dying of radiation poisoning? Why did Truman claim that Hiroshima was a "military target" when 85% of the city's population was civilian?

And, yes, the vast majority of scholars who specialize in the atomic bombings reject the myth that the bombings were necessary or that they saved lives. Here are some books and articles you might break down and read:

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product
This book is especially useful because it discusses the fact that when the militarist crowd was attacking the Smithsonian's planned exhibit for the 50th anniversary of Hiroshima, the vast majority of the scholars who took part in the debate defended the exhibit and rejected the myth that the bombings were necessary and saved lives.

Amazon product

Racing the Enemy: Stalin, Truman, and the Surrender of Japan: Hasegawa, Tsuyoshi: 9780674022416: Amazon.com: Books

https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Japans-Surrender-Secret-Struggle/dp/0962694681/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=behind+japan's+surrender&qid=1551581520&s=books&sr=1-1-catcorr&tag=ff0d01-20

Thanks for these links. A profound pathology for this thread is that there is no god to thank. For anything.

A comment in the begining: Do not expect from me any longer any answer to your nonsense.

Exactly: I am a German.

I never said I am a Jew. I said I have also Jewish ancestors and I said for Nazis I am a Jew.

I prefer normally to say I am a blond eyed and blue haired German with also Jewish ancestors. Seems tzo me you read this before you started to misuse my traumata for your nonsense here. So it looks like now to me that you are a real Nazi and not only a structural Nazi.

In many nations of the world it is not an opinion but a crime to identify a so call a 'survivor of a genocide' with the murderers who made this genocide.

No. I expect from you to speak with god.

Looks like you try every trick to be right - what about not to try to be intrigant and to try to find what's really true? This could help a lot.
Now you are not a jew? I said that since the you first said it and you been arguing the point ever since.

I don't need tricks to b e right.

Facts, Germans killed millions of jews and Christians. Through torture, over working, outright shooting, etc..

Facts, Germans experimented on babies and children, killing them.

Facts, German culture said the jews must be killed long before Hitler was born

Facts are what I have always presented and you have not refuted one.

Now you are not a jew?

Read what I said and not what you think. You are not able to take criticism.

I said that since the you first said it and you been arguing the point ever since.

I don't need tricks to b e right.

Facts, Germans killed millions of jews and Christians. Through torture, over working, outright shooting, etc..

Facts, Germans experimented on babies and children, killing them.

Facts, German culture said the jews must be killed long before Hitler was born

Facts are what I have always presented and you have not refuted one.

I'm by the way convinced never any German did do anything bad to you nor to anyone else in your family in all history of mankind - nevertheless you hate Germans with your whole person. So you learned this hate. But who did teach you? And you are for sure not a Jew but you try to speak the same time in the name of Jews - also in the name of my own murdered family members - and I guess you love it also to play with the Holocaust traumata of Jews. You should do something against your wrongness.

Last edited:
Thanks for these links. A profound pathology for this thread is that there is no god to thank. For anything.

Thank you dear god. For everything what you did do: For me - for the people I know - and for the people I do not know. And please: Do not forget the animals - they are also our all sisters and brothers and your children.

19506-1.jpg

Source of the picture: Vier Kerzen (Elli Michler) - Medienwerkstatt-Wissen © 2006-2022 Medienwerkstatt

-----
God is always in us - only we are seldom at home.
Meister Eckhart
-----

Last edited:

I'm by the way convinced never any German did do anything bad to you nor to anyone else in your family in all history of mankind - nevertheless you hate Germans with your whole person. So you learned this hate. But who did teach you? And you are for sure not a Jew but you try to speak the same time in the name of Jews - also in the name of my own murdered family members - and I guess you love it also to play with the Holocaust traumata of Jews. You should do someth against your wrongness.

I'm by the way convinced never any German did do anything bad to you nor to anyone else in your family in all history of mankind - nevertheless you hate Germans with your whole person. So you learned this hate. But who did teach you? And you are for sure not a Jew but you try to speak the same time in the name of Jews - also in the name of my own murdered family members - and I guess you love it also to play with the Holocaust traumata of Jews. You should do something against your wrongness.
It is too bad you describe facts ar wrongness.

You should take a minute to learn German history, by reading books

It is too bad you describe facts ar wrongness.

You should take a minute to learn German history, by reading books

You are a criminal racist who thinks in the same structures like the Nazis did do. You use only other placeholders. By the way: Are you Czech, Polish, Russian or a Trumpican?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back