Patty Mills Endures Racial Slurs

If you have to explain how it is racist..........it is not racist
BTW who the freak is "Patty Mills"

Somehow the idea that a NBA player might have a bobsled is racist.

Because....

maybe implying that he is bad at bobsledding?

This is really, weak shit.
Yes you are a really weak piece of monkey shit.

Says the asshole who was not able to offer a better explanation.
Who told you I was going to offer you an explanation? What you monkeys think is none of my concern.

Because....

Who told you I was going to offer you an explanation? What you monkeys think is none of my concern.

Context, ie you attacking me for offering an explanation, implies that you have a better explanation.

That's the way people talk.

This thread reminds ALL of us never to say slurs about ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, etc.

1. I personally am terrified of young males of a certainty ethnicity who commit a lot of violent crimes.

a. I would never use a slur to their face, for I would be flat on my back in one second.

b. But even in private (among family and friends), I avoid all slurs, for saying slurs only cheapens the speaker.

2. I have heard that we Americans are very civil compared with soccer fans in Europe. I understand that fans there often use slurs to soccer players who are not Caucasian.

3. President Obama deserves to be commended for prohibiting the use of the word "Oriental" on government forms. Although it is not exactly a slur, it does seem disrespectful in 2018.

We are all human, so occasionally in a moment of great emotion, we might let loose a slur, but we should all try our best to avoid any kind of slur.

(P.S. It would be nice, I feel, if those members who refer to a certain ethnicity by a word that was used until the 1960s would stop using that word. That is very rude and unnecessarily hurtful to people of that group.)

This thread reminds ALL of us never to say slurs about ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, etc.

1. I personally am terrified of young males of a certainty ethnicity who commit a lot of violent crimes.

a. I would never use a slur to their face, for I would be flat on my back in one second.

b. But even in private (among family and friends), I avoid all slurs, for saying slurs only cheapens the speaker.

2. I have heard that we Americans are very civil compared with soccer fans in Europe. I understand that fans there often use slurs to soccer players who are not Caucasian.

3. President Obama deserves to be commended for prohibiting the use of the word "Oriental" on government forms. Although it is not exactly a slur, it does seem disrespectful in 2018.

We are all human, so occasionally in a moment of great emotion, we might let loose a slur, but we should all try our best to avoid any kind of slur.

(P.S. It would be nice, I feel, if those members who refer to a certain ethnicity by a word that was used until the 1960s would stop using that word. That is very rude and unnecessarily hurtful to people of that group.)
it is not now, nor has it ever been a slur.

and 'dog' is used in place of the word 'dude' and wasn't a slur until today.

Because....

Context, ie you attacking me for offering an explanation, implies that you have a better explanation.

That's the way people talk.
I didnt attack you for an explanation. I attacked you because you are a monkey.

"Jamaica just called they want their bobsledder back"
How is that racist?
The Jamaicans are terrible at bobsled. I mean like last place...everybody laughs at you bad. It's a running joke.
If you dont know how its racist then you are on the wrong thread. Its not here to convince you. It here to inform.
Have you ever had your skull tested for traces of Osmium?
Have you ever treated your head lice with RID?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

While these slurs are a problem, it is the laws and policies stemming from the beliefs of people using these slurs that are the greater harm.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

While these slurs are a problem, it is the laws and policies stemming from the beliefs of people using these slurs that are the greater harm.
slur?

Yo dog, explain how dog went from being something we all used into being a slur.

and do so w/o lying

slur?

Yo dog, explain how dog went from being something we all used into being a slur.

and do so w/o lying

The person called him a Jamaican dog. Explain how that is not a racist slur.

slur?

and do so w/o lying
Youre not important or relevant enough to deserve an explanation. That wasnt the point of the thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

slur?

and do so w/o lying
Youre not important or relevant enough to deserve an explanation. That wasnt the point of the thread.
In other words, you know it's bullshit, you're just not man enough to admit it all lies.

slur?

and do so w/o lying

He said go back, and not what you claim.

lies on top of lies.

slur?

and do so w/o lying
In other words, you know it's bullshit, you're just not man enough to admit it all lies.
There are no other words. You simply dont hold any importance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

slur?

and do so w/o lying

He said go back, and not what you claim.

lies on top of lies.

You might be lying but I'm not.

I get called a white dog all the time on my job ... I take it as a compliment.

636360861812848734-Dog-Photos-17.jpg

slur?

and do so w/o lying
You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.

slur?

and do so w/o lying
You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.
Thats correct. I have no other words for you other than to tell you that you are irrelevant and not worthy of anything more than that notification.

Forum List

Back