Patty Mills Endures Racial Slurs

I get called a white dog all the time on my job ... I take it as a compliment.

636360861812848734-Dog-Photos-17.jpg

I'm quite sure hat if you were on the street and a black person you didn't know called you a white dog you would not tale it as a compliment. And don't lie.

I'm quite sure hat if you were on the street and a black person you didn't know called you a white dog you would not tale it as a compliment. And don't lie.

You can't be insulted by someone who doesn't know you ... it's not possible.

You can't be insulted by someone who doesn't know you ... it's not possible.

I asked you not to lie.

slur?

Yo dog, explain how dog went from being something we all used into being a slur.

and do so w/o lying
Youre not important or relevant enough to deserve an explanation. That wasnt the point of the thread.
In other words, you know it's bullshit, you're just not man enough to admit it all lies.
There are no other words. You simply dont hold any importance.
You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.
Thats correct. I have no other words for you other than to tell you that you are irrelevant and not worthy of anything more than that notification.
Well it's nice to see that we both agree that you are a coward.

Youre not important or relevant enough to deserve an explanation. That wasnt the point of the thread.
In other words, you know it's bullshit, you're just not man enough to admit it all lies.
You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.
Thats correct. I have no other words for you other than to tell you that you are irrelevant and not worthy of anything more than that notification.

That's not exactly the case. A is saying he's not going to waste time with you because you are worthless.

You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.

That's not exactly the case. A is saying he's not going to waste time with you because you are worthless.
why do you racists think I'm worthless?

It's b/c I call you racists cowards out and you both lack the balls to be honest.

You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.
We only agree you are indeed a monkey and therefore irrelevant.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.

It's b/c I call you racists cowards out and you both lack the balls to be honest.
I think youre a racist monkey and being honest with you would be like being honest with the chimp down at the local zoo. Not really pertinent or important to anyone or anything.

You have no other words.

b/c you are a coward.

Because you are worthless. We are the honest ones here. hat's why when we call you out, you lack the balls to admit we are right.

two lying racists pigs circle jerking each other.

enjoy the land of hate.

and notice I never used a racists term, you did.

You just made completely racist posts. That's all.

Talk about a failed thread, dat flower boy be gettin' bitch slapped up one side and down the other. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back