Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady over Donald Trump endorsement

Patriots fans still stand firmly behind our team. If craft is guilty he will take whatever punishment is coming and we will MoveOn. At 77 you got to give the guy credit.
Credit for what? Being nasty old pervert?

Basically, yes.
The patriot way.

The patriots season had a happy ending.
Patriots fans still stand firmly behind our team. If craft is guilty he will take whatever punishment is coming and we will MoveOn. At 77 you got to give the guy credit.

Basically, yes.
The patriot way.

The patriots season had a happy ending.

So did Kraft's visit to the message parlor.
Both will be repeated.

Jo

Kraft is such an upstanding guy. Cheated on his love Myra while she was dying with his now trophy wife. Said trophy wife has a kid from someone else while they are married. He is off going for trafficed women at rup n tugs. That's the epitome of class right there.

And for a 48 year old like me to be dating a 25 year old Belarus girl.

And before you bash us remember you would give kraft or trump credit for what I’m doing.

In fact our age gap is about as wide as Don and melania.

"New England Patriots fans have supported team owner Robert Kraft and quarterback Tom Brady through on-field controversies and off-field battles against the league, but it seems the support from the fanbase stops short of the political sphere.

Both Kraft and Brady have ties to Republican candidate Donald Trump; Brady famously had a "Make America Great Again" hat in his locker during the 2015 season and referred to Trump as a friend in interviews late in the 2015 campaign. On the eve of Super Tuesday, Kraft joined Brady in the Trump camp when he spoke highly of his own friendship with Trump to the Boston Globe.

their actions were met by a hefty dose of disapproval from a typically liberal-leaning Massachusetts fanbase.

One of those fans, Eugene Huffman, works with underprivileged children at Roxbury Presbyterian Church through a program funded by Kraft. But despite benefiting from Kraft's charity, Huffman said he believes Brady and Kraft are tone deaf when it comes to Trump.

"I don't think they're in tune with what's going on," Huffman said. "And Brady, I don't like him anymore now."

New England Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady on Super Tuesday over Donald Trump endorsement

GettyImages-77589369.vadapt.664.high.42.jpg

One comment:
"The CHEATER loves the IDIOT. The CHEATER and the IDIOT are boys.":itsok::laugh:

LOL Patriot fans are the comic releief that all sports needs.
They should release Brady and start Kaepernik next for atonement. Alll the fans can kneel with the team during the anthemn.

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth. In any case nobody cares. Oh... sorry....you do. Almost the same thing.

Jo

Hetoro? really? Looks like a switch hitter to me,you just KNOW later on that night at his place,he made his way all all the way up to his hotdog.COMEDY GOLD.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

upload_2019-2-26_10-20-33-png.247818

I love how Pat's fans are saying he went to the jack shack for something other than a jerk and squirt. He owns an NFL team. Can you think of someone who employs more actual expert masseuses?

But no he chooses to go to the Kansas City Carwash for something other than a Hanoi handshake.

Probably the best denial since they believed the one person on earth who had access to Brady's footballs just happened to be the only person ever nicknamed the "deflator"...

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth. In any case nobody cares. Oh... sorry....you do. Almost the same thing.

Jo

Hetoro? really? Looks like a switch hitter to me,you just KNOW later on that night at his place,he made his way all all the way up to his hotdog.COMEDY GOLD.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That woman looks so happy to be with him. That's how my 25 year old belarusian girlfriend looks in every picture we are ever in together. LOL

How do you give Mike Pence a hard on?
Melania-Trump-Anniversary-Awkward-2018-Moments-SS01.jpg

I love how Pat's fans are saying he went to the jack shack for something other than a jerk and squirt. He owns an NFL team. Can you think of someone who employs more actual expert masseuses?

But no he chooses to go to the Kansas City Carwash for something other than a Hanoi handshake.

Probably the best denial since they believed the one person on earth who had access to Brady's footballs just happened to be the only person ever nicknamed the "deflator"...
The whore house, I mean massage parlor was in Florida.
It wasn't his first time there.
He was in and out in 12 minutes. He knew what he was going there for.

Of course you stand firmly behind the team. We wouldn't expect anything else.

If it were the Lion's owner I'd want them to sell the team but that's only because the owner sucks.

What we are all hoping is that this is the beginning of the end for that franchise. Sometimes this is exactly the kind of thing that needs to happen to steal someones mojo.

un7FSM6.gif

Jo

That woman looks so happy to be with him. That's how my 25 year old belarusian girlfriend looks in every picture we are ever in together. LOL

How do you give Mike Pence a hard on?
Melania-Trump-Anniversary-Awkward-2018-Moments-SS01.jpg

yeah we would not expect anything else from him,thats for sure.LOL:cuckoo:

Two birds of a feather.wow its no WONDER they are good friends.LOL Kraft and Trump are BOTH switch hitters.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Ivana does not look happy at all,maybe she is just now discovering the truth that her husband, same as kraft, is a switch hitter.:laughing0301::haha::lmao::rofl::iyfyus.jpg:

we know Trump wasnt trying to make Ivana hard and he just accidently reached too far.:lmao:

Hey,In case you have not heard,the REASON Kraft settled for that Asian woman that day at the spa was his REGULAR woman,was gone that day and not available to him.Guess WHO that regular woman whore was that Kraft NORMALLY gets it on with in bed? Be prepared for the laugh of the century,If you thought that last pic of Kraft stroking that one mans leg getting close to his groin was priceless as i did,you have seen nothing yet.:D

upload_2019-2-2_17-20-23-png.243714

it gets even better,this is the one that REALLY had me rolling on the floor laughing in stiches.as i said,we now know who Krafts NORMAL woman is he gets it on with at night.COMEDY GOLD don you agree?:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

upload_2019-2-22_15-49-46-png.247243

Krafts NORMAL prostitution woman exposed.:haha::lmao::laughing0301:

:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
comedy gold.:biggrin: It was bad enough as it was for Shady Brady when the entire crowd booed him at the superbowl "which proves that it indeed is a fact to old fart style that everyone outside of new england sees them for the cheaters they really are.:biggrin:" but NOW he even has his OWN fans turning on him as well.thats pretty bad.:lmao:

this just shows what an idiot Brady is.To go and make your support of someone in politics running for the POTUS PUBLIC is the most idiotic thing someone can do.:lmao::lol::rofl:

Brady of course doesnt care that his own fans are turning on him anymore than he does his own idol joe montana has called him a cheater.

The fact Trump is hanging out with Shady Brady and Kraft,is all the proof in the world for me that America will stay on the course of hell it started on and has continued on ever since Bush became POTUS. No way do i want Trump elected the fact he hangs out with these two criminals.
I liked trump until I found out he is friends with cheater and owner cheater.

It get s better What better way to tell your fan base to go screw than to wear the colors of the arch rival Yankees.

BradyHat.jpg

LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::mm::piss2:

Brady does not give a care about those who root for him. LOL

same here. I forgot about that how Brady is friends with Trump.Up till then I thought Trump would be okay but I dont trust him for one second now that I remember he is friends with criminal Shady Brady.that is proof enough for me Trump is no different than any of these other clowns we have had in office the past 35 years.
The biggest dupes are the NE fans Brady is out for Brady and that is it
and trump is out for trump

"New England Patriots fans have supported team owner Robert Kraft and quarterback Tom Brady through on-field controversies and off-field battles against the league, but it seems the support from the fanbase stops short of the political sphere.

Both Kraft and Brady have ties to Republican candidate Donald Trump; Brady famously had a "Make America Great Again" hat in his locker during the 2015 season and referred to Trump as a friend in interviews late in the 2015 campaign. On the eve of Super Tuesday, Kraft joined Brady in the Trump camp when he spoke highly of his own friendship with Trump to the Boston Globe.

their actions were met by a hefty dose of disapproval from a typically liberal-leaning Massachusetts fanbase.

One of those fans, Eugene Huffman, works with underprivileged children at Roxbury Presbyterian Church through a program funded by Kraft. But despite benefiting from Kraft's charity, Huffman said he believes Brady and Kraft are tone deaf when it comes to Trump.

"I don't think they're in tune with what's going on," Huffman said. "And Brady, I don't like him anymore now."

New England Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady on Super Tuesday over Donald Trump endorsement

One comment:
"The CHEATER loves the IDIOT. The CHEATER and the IDIOT are boys.":itsok::laugh:

Do you think they took kraft down for supporting trump?

have not heard any news on that but would not be surprised in the least.Yeah the fact that Trump is long time friends with BOTH Brady AND Kraft,just proves to me Trump is nothing but a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is very clever.I have given him the benefit of the doubt these past two years that he was different than our past two administrations but he has shown his true colors now he is no different than them the fact he is friends with these two corrupt jerks.
yep you're known by the company you keep

One comment:

Do you think they took kraft down for supporting trump?

have not heard any news on that but would not be surprised in the least.Yeah the fact that Trump is long time friends with BOTH Brady AND Kraft,just proves to me Trump is nothing but a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is very clever.I have given him the benefit of the doubt these past two years that he was different than our past two administrations but he has shown his true colors now he is no different than them the fact he is friends with these two corrupt jerks.
yep you're known by the company you keep

please tell me that in my second to last post,post#36 made you laugh so hard you almost fell out of your chair laughing same as it did me when i first saw those two pics?:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Forum List

Back