Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady over Donald Trump endorsement

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"New England Patriots fans have supported team owner Robert Kraft and quarterback Tom Brady through on-field controversies and off-field battles against the league, but it seems the support from the fanbase stops short of the political sphere.

Both Kraft and Brady have ties to Republican candidate Donald Trump; Brady famously had a "Make America Great Again" hat in his locker during the 2015 season and referred to Trump as a friend in interviews late in the 2015 campaign. On the eve of Super Tuesday, Kraft joined Brady in the Trump camp when he spoke highly of his own friendship with Trump to the Boston Globe.

their actions were met by a hefty dose of disapproval from a typically liberal-leaning Massachusetts fanbase.

One of those fans, Eugene Huffman, works with underprivileged children at Roxbury Presbyterian Church through a program funded by Kraft. But despite benefiting from Kraft's charity, Huffman said he believes Brady and Kraft are tone deaf when it comes to Trump.

"I don't think they're in tune with what's going on," Huffman said. "And Brady, I don't like him anymore now."

New England Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady on Super Tuesday over Donald Trump endorsement

GettyImages-77589369.vadapt.664.high.42.jpg

One comment:
"The CHEATER loves the IDIOT. The CHEATER and the IDIOT are boys.":itsok::laugh:

LOL Patriot fans are the comic releief that all sports needs.

comedy gold.:biggrin: It was bad enough as it was for Shady Brady when the entire crowd booed him at the superbowl "which proves that it indeed is a fact to old fart style that everyone outside of new england sees them for the cheaters they really are.:biggrin:" but NOW he even has his OWN fans turning on him as well.thats pretty bad.:lmao:

this just shows what an idiot Brady is.To go and make your support of someone in politics running for the POTUS PUBLIC is the most idiotic thing someone can do.:lmao::lol::rofl:

Brady of course doesnt care that his own fans are turning on him anymore than he does his own idol joe montana has called him a cheater.

The fact Trump is hanging out with Shady Brady and Kraft,is all the proof in the world for me that America will stay on the course of hell it started on and has continued on ever since Bush became POTUS. No way do i want Trump elected the fact he hangs out with these two criminals.

• Banned
comedy gold.:biggrin: It was bad enough as it was for Shady Brady when the entire crowd booed him at the superbowl "which proves that it indeed is a fact to old fart style that everyone outside of new england sees them for the cheaters they really are.:biggrin:" but NOW he even has his OWN fans turning on him as well.thats pretty bad.:lmao:

this just shows what an idiot Brady is.To go and make your support of someone in politics running for the POTUS PUBLIC is the most idiotic thing someone can do.:lmao::lol::rofl:

Brady of course doesnt care that his own fans are turning on him anymore than he does his own idol joe montana has called him a cheater.

The fact Trump is hanging out with Shady Brady and Kraft,is all the proof in the world for me that America will stay on the course of hell it started on and has continued on ever since Bush became POTUS. No way do i want Trump elected the fact he hangs out with these two criminals.
I liked trump until I found out he is friends with cheater and owner cheater.

It get s better What better way to tell your fan base to go screw than to wear the colors of the arch rival Yankees.

BradyHat.jpg

LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::mm::piss2:

Brady does not give a care about those who root for him. LOL

It get s better What better way to tell your fan base to go screw than to wear the colors of the arch rival Yankees.

BradyHat.jpg

same here. I forgot about that how Brady is friends with Trump.Up till then I thought Trump would be okay but I dont trust him for one second now that I remember he is friends with criminal Shady Brady.that is proof enough for me Trump is no different than any of these other clowns we have had in office the past 35 years.

• Banned

BradyHat.jpg

same here. I forgot about that how Brady is friends with Trump.Up till then I thought Trump would be okay but I dont trust him for one second now that I remember he is friends with criminal Shady Brady.that is proof enough for me Trump is no different than any of these other clowns we have had in office the past 35 years.
The biggest dupes are the NE fans Brady is out for Brady and that is it

"New England Patriots fans have supported team owner Robert Kraft and quarterback Tom Brady through on-field controversies and off-field battles against the league, but it seems the support from the fanbase stops short of the political sphere.

Both Kraft and Brady have ties to Republican candidate Donald Trump; Brady famously had a "Make America Great Again" hat in his locker during the 2015 season and referred to Trump as a friend in interviews late in the 2015 campaign. On the eve of Super Tuesday, Kraft joined Brady in the Trump camp when he spoke highly of his own friendship with Trump to the Boston Globe.

their actions were met by a hefty dose of disapproval from a typically liberal-leaning Massachusetts fanbase.

One of those fans, Eugene Huffman, works with underprivileged children at Roxbury Presbyterian Church through a program funded by Kraft. But despite benefiting from Kraft's charity, Huffman said he believes Brady and Kraft are tone deaf when it comes to Trump.

"I don't think they're in tune with what's going on," Huffman said. "And Brady, I don't like him anymore now."

New England Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady on Super Tuesday over Donald Trump endorsement

One comment:
"The CHEATER loves the IDIOT. The CHEATER and the IDIOT are boys.":itsok::laugh:

Do you think they took kraft down for supporting trump?

One comment:

Do you think they took kraft down for supporting trump?

have not heard any news on that but would not be surprised in the least.Yeah the fact that Trump is long time friends with BOTH Brady AND Kraft,just proves to me Trump is nothing but a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is very clever.I have given him the benefit of the doubt these past two years that he was different than our past two administrations but he has shown his true colors now he is no different than them the fact he is friends with these two corrupt jerks.

Patriots fans still stand firmly behind our team. If craft is guilty he will take whatever punishment is coming and we will MoveOn. At 77 you got to give the guy credit.

One comment:

So Eugene makes up the entire Patriots fan base? I mean if you want to masturbate that's your business but dude ... You have ONE pissed off fan?

Heh heh....

Jo

Patriots fans still stand firmly behind our team. If craft is guilty he will take whatever punishment is coming and we will MoveOn. At 77 you got to give the guy credit.

Not only will Trump be reelected Brady will get another ring....JUST BECAUSE AND ONLY BECAUSE OF EUGENE!

:04:

Credit for what? Being nasty old pervert?

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth. In any case nobody cares. Oh... sorry....you do. Almost the same thing.

Jo

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth.

Jo
???
$$$
What an informative answer.

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth.

Jo
???
$$$
What an informative answer.

It's accurate. Efficient too.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back