Patriots caught cheating

The Pats trying to get an advantage on a dookie team like the 1-12 bengals is like me asking for dating advice to pull a fat ugly single mom with missing teeth LOL

What did the Parrots do, steal The Football?

So an explanation....

You and me are going to play a game coming up. I would send a guy to the game you are playing right now. That guy would be dressed like they were in the media, and they would film the game.

They would come back, and I would look over the video, and figure out what hand signals you used in your game, and what they meant.

Then I would make notes explaining to my team, what your hand signals meant.

During the game, if my team could see what signals your quarterback was using, and if they remembered what that signal meant, they could possible intercept a throw, or tackle a feint, or prepare defenses according to the hand signal they saw your quarterback use.

Now of course this assumes you clearly see the hand signal, and you clearly remembered exactly what that signal meant.

It would not be a massive advantage, or a perfect advantage... meaning, having that information isn't like you activated 'god-mode' in the game or something.

However, there is no question that it would be an advantage.

Where this gets a little cloudy, is that you can see hand signals watching broadcast games. And teams routinely watch videos of their opponents last game, before their own game.

So basically what the patriots did, was basically a super-powered up version of that. Sending a guy, incognito, to do a video specifically of the hand signals and plays of the other team, and making a massive spreadsheet with all the signals and codes, and what plays they result in, so that everyone can learn their plays....

Beyond that, I don't know enough about the rules of the NFL, to say if they broke any.

Your 'explanation' is utterly false.

the cheatriot apologists can handle pesky facts that in this day and age of parity,you dont have that unreal home winning percentage that they have at home for two decades now or win so many playoff games all the time if they dont cheat all the time and have the refs in their pockets. here at this site there are too many braindead zombies in denial and cant think for themselves so i dont bother with them anymore,this one sports message board i go to,i am preaching to the choir when i tell THEM this,the majority there get it. here at this site in this section,most are braindead and evade the facts and change the subject when they cant counter them that they cant win without the refs in their pockets.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

the cheatriot apologists can handle pesky facts that in this day and age of parity,you dont have that unreal home winning percentage that they have at home for two decades now or win so many playoff games all the time if they dont cheat all the time and have the refs in their pockets. here at this site there are too many braindead zombies in denial and cant think for themselves so i dont bother with them anymore,this one sports message board i go to,i am preaching to the choir when i tell THEM this,the majority there get it. here at this site in this section,most are braindead and evade the facts and change the subject when they cant counter them that they cant win without the refs in their pockets.

i see the truth hurts one cheatriots apologists trying to laugh off the hurt of the truth.:lmao::laughing0301:

the cheatriot apologists can handle pesky facts that in this day and age of parity,you dont have that unreal home winning percentage that they have at home for two decades now or win so many playoff games all the time if they dont cheat all the time and have the refs in their pockets. here at this site there are too many braindead zombies in denial and cant think for themselves so i dont bother with them anymore,this one sports message board i go to,i am preaching to the choir when i tell THEM this,the majority there get it. here at this site in this section,most are braindead and evade the facts and change the subject when they cant counter them that they cant win without the refs in their pockets.:abgg2q.jpg:

pesky facts the cheatriot apologist can only sling shit in defeat on.:abgg2q.jpg:

that is comedy gold that the cheaters had to cheat against the BENGALS to try and win,man thats hilarious,if they feel they have to cheat against the BENGALS,then they obviously thinnk they cant be ANYBODY if they dont cheat.comedy gold i love it.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that poster there that posted this below hit the nail on the head.:2up:

They literally said they can’t find a link to the Patriots... The league is a joke

I could not have said that any better than he did above.:beer:

the NFL is indeed a complete joke.It is so corrupt the way they cover for them all the time and dont do anything about their scandals. They always get off with being deprived a mere first round draft choice, a mere slap on the wrist because first round draft choices dont even pan out half the time. or Brady being suspended a mere four games, complete joke as well,SHOULD have been an ENTIRE year and Belicheat should have been kicked out of the NFL.

I love it that they dont have a bye. Them not having a bye doesnt give Belicheat near as much time to come up with plans to cheat as it does WITH a bye.:biggrin: For a big game during the playoffs,they always need that bye because of that. with a bye,they have been to the superbowl 9 times and won three of them where WITHOUT a bye,they are a mere 3 and 3 and have never been to the superbowl.:biggrin:

During the regular season they can get bye with having just one week to get ready for the next team because sadly,there are so many teams in the league now that dont belong in the NFL,they play like a bunch of high schoolers everyweek so they a joke in the NFL. used to be decades ago,it was the opposite with most teams in the NFL being good quality teams.

that is WHY Belicheat and the pats always act like its the end of the world and go into panice mode if they dont get that bye since they know one week is not ample enough time to think of ways to cheat to get to the superbowl.:laughing0301::lmao:

even with the refs in their pockets all the time its STILL not enough if they cant cheat as well.:muahaha:

Ever notice their winning record they have for HOME games? You know its because they got listening devices planted throughout the stadium.

:abgg2q.jpg: Peyton Manning once said his teams would always go somewhere else instead of the visiting locker room to discus adjustments because at their HOME games,they always seemed to know what they were doing after halftime like they were in the huddle with them or something.

I mean get real,in this day and age of parity,you DONT win so many games all the time and have that incredible home winnign record unless you of course have the refs in your pockets and are allowed to cheat all the time. they are a FAKE dynasty and brady and belicheat will always have an asterick next to their names in the hall of shame.

Last edited:
This poor bastard ^^^ needs a mental health intervention something awful.

someone farted in here^:9::abgg2q.jpg: the truth hurts the poor cheatriot apologist of the truth what i just posted and took him to school on so he is on the suicide hotline watch since the truth i posted is making him want to do that now.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

pooper troll above^ always whines to the mods like the crybaby troll he is just like a 3 year old would do,:abgg2q.jpg:the proof is in the pudding that like i said,the cheatriots ALWAYS go into panic mode and act like its the end of the world when they dont get a bye because of what i said before previously.:laughing0301::lmao:

Patriots caught cheating

I love it that they dont have a bye. Them not having a bye doesnt give Belicheat near as much time to come up with plans to cheat as it does WITH a bye.:biggrin: For a big game during the playoffs,they always need that bye because of that. with a bye,they have been to the superbowl 9 times and won three of them where WITHOUT a bye,they are a mere 3 and 3 and have never been to the superbowl.:biggrin:

During the regular season they can get bye with having just one week to get ready for the next team because sadly,there are so many teams in the league now that dont belong in the NFL,they play like a bunch of high schoolers everyweek so they a joke in the NFL. used to be decades ago,it was the opposite with most teams in the NFL being good quality teams.

that is WHY Belicheat and the pats always act like its the end of the world and go into panice mode if they dont get that bye since they know one week is not ample enough time to think of ways to cheat to get to the superbowl.:laughing0301::lmao:

even with the refs in their pockets all the time its STILL not enough if they cant cheat as well.:muahaha:

Ever notice their winning record they have for HOME games? You know its because they got listening devices planted throughout the stadium.

:abgg2q.jpg: Peyton Manning once said his teams would always go somewhere else instead of the visiting locker room to discus adjustments because at their HOME games,they always seemed to know what they were doing after halftime like they were in the huddle with them or something.

I mean get real,in this day and age of parity,you DONT win so many games all the time and have that incredible home winnign record unless you of course have the refs in your pockets and are allowed to cheat all the time. they are a FAKE dynasty and brady and belicheat will always have an asterick next to their names in the hall of shame.

without ample time to cheat and ample time to get into contact wit the refs to have them in their poackets like they did last year against the chiefs and the year before against the jaguars,not having the refs in their pockets as they obviously didnt saturday for once,they came up short. without the refs in their pockets and ample time of two weeks to prepare to cheat,the cheatriots are just a merely very good team and brady is just merely very good not great,without ample time to cheat and ample time to get the chance to have the refs in their pockets which a mere one week doesnt give you,:biggrin: the cheats dont make it to the superbowl year after year AND shady brady is just a mere VERY good quarterback like former charger quarterbacks dan fouts and phillip rivers,two very good quarterbacks but not great because they could get their teams in the playofffs year after year but never make it to the superbowl.

that would be the same catagory brady would be in as well under that situation.

without ample time to cheat and ample time to get into contact wit the refs to have them in their poackets like they did last year against the chiefs and the year before against the jaguars,not having the refs in their pockets as they obviously didnt saturday for once,they came up short. without the refs in their pockets and ample time of two weeks to prepare to cheat,the cheatriots are just a merely very good team and brady is just merely very good not great,without ample time to cheat and ample time to get the chance to have the refs in their pockets which a mere one week doesnt give you,:biggrin: the cheats dont make it to the superbowl year after year AND shady brady is just a mere VERY good quarterback like former charger quarterbacks dan fouts and phillip rivers,two very good quarterbacks but not great because they could get their teams in the playofffs year after year but never make it to the superbowl.

that would be the same catagory brady would be in as well under that situation.
Most good qbs can do well given the presence of a few good receivers Brady showed what he could do with less, NOTHING

Forum List

Back