Patriots caught cheating

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I think they’ll have to forfeit A draft pick this time

Let’s make sure there’s actually a crime here before we execute the defendant. The Browns knew the film crew would be there. Let’s find out whether they were actually filming the Patriots employees (as they claim), or the Bengals sideline. Then, if a crime has been committed, we can talk about penalties.

Personally, if there is a problem I’d punish Belichick and the Patriots by forcing them to do the one thing they hate more than anything else... actually MAKING their draft picks. Especially the high round ones that they like to trade away. Deny them the ability to make any trades related to draft picks until the 2021 league year begins. Belichick’s head will explode if he actually has to make those picks.

America's #1 team the NE Patriots do not cheat and have never been caught cheating. ... :thup:

what other lies do you have to tell for the day?:bsflag:

you must have been one of these fans there sunday that when they lost,you go so angry and crying about,you were one of them that started a fight in the stands with a fellow patriot fan.:lmao::laughing0301:

If they did do this again and we learn this later down the road they did, then yeah your right,it will be the usual, a mere slap on the wrist joke punishment they always get,a first round draft choice.

Roger Goddel the worst NFL commissioner ever easily,he so much has his head up Robert Krafts and whats scary about it,he LITERALLY does.:lmao::laughing0301:,he has it so much bu therethat their organization is like a politician where politicians get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for.Kaft has that same execuitive privedge he is untouchable by the law.

If they did do this again and we learn this later down the road they did, then yeah your right,it will be the usual, a mere slap on the wrist joke punishment they always get,a first round draft choice.

Roger Goddel the worst NFL commissioner ever easily,he so much has his head up Robert Krafts and whats scary about it,he LITERALLY does.:lmao::laughing0301:,he has it so much bu therethat their organization is like a politician where politicians get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for.Kaft has that same execuitive privedge he is untouchable by the law.
If there is a swamp of the NFL, the Patriots are it. More then one first round draft pick this time. How about the first three rounds. One thing though...you can't argue with their success.

What did the Parrots do, steal The Football?

So an explanation....

You and me are going to play a game coming up. I would send a guy to the game you are playing right now. That guy would be dressed like they were in the media, and they would film the game.

They would come back, and I would look over the video, and figure out what hand signals you used in your game, and what they meant.

Then I would make notes explaining to my team, what your hand signals meant.

During the game, if my team could see what signals your quarterback was using, and if they remembered what that signal meant, they could possible intercept a throw, or tackle a feint, or prepare defenses according to the hand signal they saw your quarterback use.

Now of course this assumes you clearly see the hand signal, and you clearly remembered exactly what that signal meant.

It would not be a massive advantage, or a perfect advantage... meaning, having that information isn't like you activated 'god-mode' in the game or something.

However, there is no question that it would be an advantage.

Where this gets a little cloudy, is that you can see hand signals watching broadcast games. And teams routinely watch videos of their opponents last game, before their own game.

So basically what the patriots did, was basically a super-powered up version of that. Sending a guy, incognito, to do a video specifically of the hand signals and plays of the other team, and making a massive spreadsheet with all the signals and codes, and what plays they result in, so that everyone can learn their plays....

Beyond that, I don't know enough about the rules of the NFL, to say if they broke any.

If there is a swamp of the NFL, the Patriots are it. More then one first round draft pick this time. How about the first three rounds. One thing though...you can't argue with their success.
All loyal red blooded American's love the NE Patriots. ... :thup:

Only traitors and commies root for other NFL teams. ... :cool:

America's #1 team the NE Patriots do not cheat and have never been caught cheating. ... :thup:

You know I thought maybe there you would finally come to your senses that no real patriot american would cheer on a team that has to cheat and lie to win big games all the time when he world learned that Robert Kraft is right up there with jerry jones as the most corrupt NFL owner in the league,probably even worse after his involvement at a whore house with teen age kinds i thought MAYBE after that you wold finally come to your senses but i see you have not, that you STILL act like a 5 year old with childish BS posts like this about the patriots all the time.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tis a shame ChrisL is no longer here to tell everyone just what went down...

chrissy troll always amused me,she would go into meltdown mode and throw temper tantrems all the time when she could not counter facts that her team always had to cheat to win big games.she would take any kind of kind of criisem of tom brady personal,like tom brady was her dad or something.

i am betting she was one of the fans in the stands who started a fight with other patriot fans when they lost as well.:lmao::laughing0301: i wonder how her and her PARTNER are,when she came out and said her partner,that was a red flag she was telling the board she was gay.:lmao::laughing0301:

the way how scary she looked from her photos,i have no doubt at all she was.:laughing0301:

Last edited:
You know I thought maybe there you would finally come to your senses that no real patriot american would cheer on a team that has to cheat and lie to win big games all the time when he world learned that Robert Kraft is right up there with jerry jones as the most corrupt NFL owner in the league,probably even worse after his involvement at a whore house with teen age kinds i thought MAYBE after that you wold finally come to your senses but i see you have not, that you STILL act like a 5 year old with childish BS posts like this about the patriots all the time.
You are just jealous of the NE Patriots and their winning ways. .. :thup:

Forum List

Back