Patriotism and Nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is already underway with every new treaty that is signed by the member states. Now that the most prominent malcontent is leaving, it will be plain sailing.
Nope.

Euroskepticism Beyond Brexit
Significant opposition in key European countries to an ever closer EU

Not to mention all the countries who want their own Brexit. Their voices will grow louder when they see how well the UK continues to do :thup:
Spexit :eusa_think:
Give it some time without the English poison.
The English will need trading partners if the EU retaliates, therefore will do everything diplomatically to encourage other EU members to trade with her and break from the EU what other members are prone to do anyway.
Member states are unlikely to breach EU regulations in order to trade with England.
There is already a rising tide among the nations to exit the EU. Nations don't want an unelected body rule them over. Where do you live, in a bubble?
I do not believe there is such a rising tide. Some former communist countries such as Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia have nationalistic governments and now that they see how easy it is to leave the union, thanks to the English, they can do the same. They had better think long and hard before they do. Just some advice.

It is already underway with every new treaty that is signed by the member states. Now that the most prominent malcontent is leaving, it will be plain sailing.
Nope.

Not to mention all the countries who want their own Brexit. Their voices will grow louder when they see how well the UK continues to do :thup:
The English will need trading partners if the EU retaliates, therefore will do everything diplomatically to encourage other EU members to trade with her and break from the EU what other members are prone to do anyway.
Member states are unlikely to breach EU regulations in order to trade with England.
There is already a rising tide among the nations to exit the EU. Nations don't want an unelected body rule them over. Where do you live, in a bubble?

They hate Democracy, they would rather unelected bureaucrats run their nations and their lives for them. The EU is anti-Democratic and the EU Commission is run like the Politburo.

They think they have the nerve to attempt to tell democratically elected leaders what they can and cannot do. The Visegrád Group just told Juncker where he can put his words and thats where the sun doesn't shine.

Who are you, Jean-Claude Juncker or something, what do you know, not a great deal.

Go and have a nap.
Forgive me for expressing an opinion.

Do you know people in your Government? Or are you just parroting what you hear from the MSM?

I have no problem with differing opinions but when they're so absurd I have to say, for example if you think the nations of Eastern Europa are going to stand there and allow an EU Army then you're mistaken.

Most people aren't even listening to Juncker anymore and most people stopped listening to Traitor Bitch Merkel many months ago.

The majority don't want political union, the only nations who want that are ones who need handouts, like Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal for example, they need the EU without the EU they're nothing.
I am sorry but the tone and language of your post does not deserve a reply.

Nope.

I do not believe there is such a rising tide. Some former communist countries such as Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia have nationalistic governments and now that they see how easy it is to leave the union, thanks to the English, they can do the same. They had better think long and hard before they do. Just some advice.

They don't need advice from pro-Globalist pro-Internationist types.

Many nations prefer to preserve their National Identity and their Culture and Heritage, essentially these are more important than anything else because they are who you are a both as a nation and a peoples.

Who are you, Jean-Claude Juncker or something, what do you know, not a great deal.

Go and have a nap.

Do you know people in your Government? Or are you just parroting what you hear from the MSM?

I have no problem with differing opinions but when they're so absurd I have to say, for example if you think the nations of Eastern Europa are going to stand there and allow an EU Army then you're mistaken.

Most people aren't even listening to Juncker anymore and most people stopped listening to Traitor Bitch Merkel many months ago.

The majority don't want political union, the only nations who want that are ones who need handouts, like Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal for example, they need the EU without the EU they're nothing.

That's what I thought, I put you on the spot there didn't I so it's best that you don't respond.

Go and have a nap.

Tissue?

Go and have a nap.

You commented:

"Give it some time without the English poison."

So calling our English friends poison means you think you're on the moral high road?

The redneck roundup.

upload_2016-9-18_21-55-14.jpeg

"Intolerance and hate the last refuge of the progressive liberal."
Damaged Eagle

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Nope.

Go and have a nap.

You express rather more than that, surely. 'English poison' ... NOT your words ? ... isn't that expressing hatred against a nation ?

It's the sort of language one can expect from someone who knows he has a weak argument, and so needs to divert attention from that fact.

Sad in its way ..

The redneck roundup.

View attachment 90129

Damaged Eagle

*****CHUCKLE*****

You sound like you're crying. Check the local grocery store, they have Kleenex on sale this week.

images

I figure you order them directly from the manufacturer to get yours by the truckload.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're father a truck driver eh. Thank god for the blue collar wage earner.

How did parents enter the picture? You have to tally lost it. Calm down dude, no reason for a meltdown...
- Damaged Eagle -

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." (Samuel Johnson)
But while we are on the subject, I would like to make a point...

It's unfortunate that you have the misfortune not to live in a "superpower", and the disintegration of your beloved EU began with Brexit, but envy will get you nowhere...

Need a tissue???
The European Union will manage fine without the English who did nothing but bellyache about wanting special treatment for their currency, their borders, the free movement of people, developing a European army, and whatnot. Now we can set about ever closer political union.
Even Soros stated that after Brexit, the collapse of the EU is inevitable, and he should know :wink_2:

Go and have a nap.

You express rather more than that, surely. 'English poison' ... NOT your words ? ... isn't that expressing hatred against a nation ?

It's the sort of language one can expect from someone who knows he has a weak argument, and so needs to divert attention from that fact.

Sad in its way ..
No; my words mean the eurosceptic attitude that many English politicians have. Their insistence on getting special favors from the European Commission was an incessant whine whether it was to reject the euro currency, opting out of Schengen, refusing to take a fair share of refugees, and blocking the formation of an EU army. Like a poison, euroscepticism turned a majority of the English to fail in seeing the benefits of membership and led them to make the serious mistake of quitting the Union. A sizable minority of English people were able to resist the xenophobic contagion and it gives me no joy to see how the older English have let down their younger kith and kin who were in favor of remaining with the rest of European youth to share in a wider European brotherhood, creating a union based on shared European values in a prosperous and happy future.

Go and have a nap.

Sad in its way ..
No; my words mean the eurosceptic attitude that many English politicians have. Their insistence on getting special favors from the European Commission was an incessant whine whether it was to reject the euro currency, opting out of Schengen, refusing to take a fair share of refugees, and blocking the formation of an EU army. Like a poison, euroscepticism turned a majority of the English to fail in seeing the benefits of membership and led them to make the serious mistake of quitting the Union. A sizable minority of English people were able to resist the xenophobic contagion and it gives me no joy to see how the older English have let down their younger kith and kin who were in favor of remaining with the rest of European youth to share in a wider European brotherhood, creating a union based on shared European values in a prosperous and happy future.

Nope. You are justifying my previous remarks.

English politicians - if they are 'eurosceptic' ... just reflect the will of the People here. Brexit is a fact of life, and exists because a majority cannot now accept what being tied into Europe brings us.

We have finite borders, finite resources. We have a right to exercise control over these !! The EU insists upon robbing us of that control. It is STILL trying to, in any way it 'can' !!

For us to be permanently robbed of border controls is an act, I suggest, of a power hostile to us. We NEED that control, and we have a right to expect it !! No power has the right to insist that we take on burdens that we cannot ultimately hope to cope with, and fall outside (if the EU had its way) our 'remit' to govern, for ourselves !!!

We want to be our own country, with our own destiny. This has 'earned' us your name-calling, it seems, and is an act, as you seemingly see it, of 'extreme naughtiness' ...... !!

So I want to know why you think we SHOULD be judged against - for being ourselves, for running our own country as we would like - and NEED - to do !!! What anti-UK sentiment really drives you ?

Be honest in your answer, please.

Go and have a nap.

Sad in its way ..

English politicians - if they are 'eurosceptic' ... just reflect the will of the People here. Brexit is a fact of life, and exists because a majority cannot now accept what being tied into Europe brings us.

We have finite borders, finite resources. We have a right to exercise control over these !! The EU insists upon robbing us of that control. It is STILL trying to, in any way it 'can' !!

For us to be permanently robbed of border controls is an act, I suggest, of a power hostile to us. We NEED that control, and we have a right to expect it !! No power has the right to insist that we take on burdens that we cannot ultimately hope to cope with, and fall outside (if the EU had its way) our 'remit' to govern, for ourselves !!!

We want to be our own country, with our own destiny. This has 'earned' us your name-calling, it seems, and is an act, as you seemingly see it, of 'extreme naughtiness' ...... !!

So I want to know why you think we SHOULD be judged against - for being ourselves, for running our own country as we would like - and NEED - to do !!! What anti-UK sentiment really drives you ?

You dismiss the Scots, Ulster people, and the millions of English, especially the youth who voted to remain with us.

You sound like a propagandist standing on a soap box in Speaker's Corner in London spewing nonsense to entrap the gullible.
refusing to take a fair share of refugees,
Who decides the "fare share" of accepting foreign invaders into their own country? The "refugee crisis" was artificial and financed by Globalists. Don't tell me that Fellahin sold their only goat to cover their travel expenses across the continent. Their travel was financed by Globalists.
A sizable minority of English people were able to resist the xenophobic contagion
Slinging epithets to shame patriots is pitiful. Those who inhabited a country for millennia and forged a nation do not want heir heritage and ancestry being destroyed by vandals who were forced down on their throat by the Globalist controlled European Commission as non elected body and entrusted with legislative power.
creating a union based on shared European values in a prosperous and happy future.
What is "European Values?" Who coined that phrase? There are no "European Values." What the values are the traditions of nations. You are trying to equate haggis with Wiener Schnitzel or goulash with gravlax. Nothing is wrong with any of them but they represent different values. Happy future is having fruitful trade and tourism flourishing to promote appreciation for each nations traditions.

Go and have a nap.

Sad in its way ..

You dismiss the Scots, Ulster people, and the millions of English, especially the youth who voted to remain with us.

"European values"

As defined by the EU Commission? Also what are these European values to which you refer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back