patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

The Jews of modern Israel are not the Jews of the Bible.

In that they don't take crap anymore...

Bs2uHEiCAAE6Gsn.jpg

It only took 4,000 years to learn that lesson.

“patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.”

That’s idiotic.

Appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel is in no manner ‘anti-Semitic.’

Indeed, criticism of Israel is more than justified.

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a ... anti Semite?

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

So saying they have too much influence on American policy is anti-Semitic. Riiiiight.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.
Wrong.

To oppose the annexation of the West Bank can in no way be construed as ‘anti-Semitic.’

The fact is that when blind supporters of Israel are confronted with objective, document, factual accounts of human rights violations by Israel, or other acts by Israel contrary to international law, they resort to the ‘anti-Semitic’ red herring fallacy in an attempt to deflect from those violations.

Well, specifically a single organization called the Korea Trade Promotion Center which lobbied to the tune of $45 million in 2017. So yeah.
AIPAC is under US $4 million in 2017, but you know that means nothing. Israel may have spent very little itself, but again you know that means nothing. AIPAC's model is to co-ordinate pro Israel politicians and donors, as, no doubt, is also Israel's model.

But at least you've learnt where the term 'pro Israel' comes from. No thanks needed.

The fact is that when blind supporters of Israel are confronted with objective, document, factual accounts of human rights violations by Israel, or other acts by Israel contrary to international law, they resort to the ‘anti-Semitic’ red herring fallacy in an attempt to deflect from those violations.

UN-bias.jpg

Totally unbiased condemnation of Israel politics, having absolutely nothing to do with the demographic makeup of Israel's population.

Oh, here we go...

Here you can see what countries are spending the most on lobbying and influence in the United States.

Israel

Total Government Spending in 2017
$14,775,695

Total Non-Government Spending in 2017
$15,120,285

Foreign Lobby Watch

US Lobbies 1998 to 2018

US Chamber of Commerce $1,506,125,680
National Assn of Realtors $543,448,083
American Medical Assn $393,194,500
American Hospital Assn $372,445,855
Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America $364,374,550
General Electric $359,612,000
Blue Cross/Blue Shield $347,554,491
Business Roundtable $284,120,000
AARP $282,621,064
Boeing Co $274,803,310
Northrop Grumman $272,125,213
Lockheed Martin $255,304,170
Exxon Mobil $254,742,742
AT&T Inc $248,514,644
Verizon Communications $244,959,109
National Assn of Broadcasters $229,248,000
Edison Electric Institute $224,795,955
Southern Co $223,210,694
Altria Group $197,775,200
Comcast Corp $197,534,323

US Lobbies 1998 to 2018

US Chamber of Commerce $1,506,125,680
National Assn of Realtors $543,448,083
American Medical Assn $393,194,500
American Hospital Assn $372,445,855
Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America $364,374,550
General Electric $359,612,000
Blue Cross/Blue Shield $347,554,491
Business Roundtable $284,120,000
AARP $282,621,064
Boeing Co $274,803,310
Northrop Grumman $272,125,213
Lockheed Martin $255,304,170
Exxon Mobil $254,742,742
AT&T Inc $248,514,644
Verizon Communications $244,959,109
National Assn of Broadcasters $229,248,000
Edison Electric Institute $224,795,955
Southern Co $223,210,694
Altria Group $197,775,200
Comcast Corp $197,534,323
Misleading.

The subhuman is being called antisemitic because the subhuman is an antisemite

In one comment it made, it questioned why people view al qaeda as if they were somehow bad.

If this subhuman is your idea of patriotic, you do not know the meaning of the word

Again, when Bin Laden was killing Russians, Ronald Reagan called him a Freedom Fighter. When he killed Americans, we called him a terrorist.

I always find you nutters bitching that when someone criticizes the way the Zionists treat the Arabs they stole Palestine from, they are "anti-Semitic".

Hello. The Palestinians are more Semitic than a bunch of Europeans who immigrated there because other Europeans hated them.

So let's be straight what happened here. Congresswoman Ihlan criticized the way that AIPAC and the Zionist Lobby controls our congress...

And a bunch of Congressmen owned by AIPAC screamed bloody murder.

Does that about sum it up? Yes. Yes, I think it does.

The premise is the Jewish lobby controls controls our government’s support for Israel. And that our government is forced to support Israel on the basis of that. Yes, it’s anti Semitic conspiracy theory crap that I’m sure you buy into.

Naw, a conspiracy is something that happens in secret. The Zionist Lobby runs our government pretty much out in the open, to where Bibi can come here and lecture our President like that isn't all kinds of fucked up.

You don’t have to like Israel and neither does she but to say the bassis for the support of Israel is lobbyists is not only factually incorrect, it’s plays into the stereotype that Jews control the world with their money. I don’t give a shit about AIPAC, and I support Israel. There’s plenty of people in and out of government that feel the same way.

But the question is, would you support Israel if there wasn't a ton of pro-Zionist propaganda in every aspect of our lives? From movies that show Israel in a favorable light to Churches who think we need to support Zionism because Jesus is coming back...

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

Because they need to go back to Europe where they came from.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.

So when we see all those Jewish names in Hollywood and the Media, we are supposed to pretend we don't?

Ah, but see what you did here? You identified an actual ACTION/POLICY. But if you were to say that Muslims control America's policy toward Muslim nations with the intention of building a global Caliphate where Christians and Jews are nothing but dhimmis then hey! guess what?!

That would be silly, because we spend hundreds of billions of dollars propping up Israel, but that money is meant to keep those mean old Muslims in their place (and has probably ended up radicalizing them).

Here's what we need to do. No money to either side, no help to either side, we don't get involved or in the middle of it.

Israel first? I’m an American that supports Israel for the simple reason the she is civilized and her opposition are savages, but by no mean do I put Israel first.

Really. Does this look civilized to you?

upload_2019-3-6_5-18-10.jpeg

Oh, I guess it's civilized because they did it with American Made weapons.

The criticism of her is valid. She was implying that Jews control our government, which couldn’t be further from the truth and is anti Semitic. That’s been explained to you numerous times, but you continue to portray her as some sort of victim. You and her are free to speak out against what you feel are injustices perpetrated by any country, just don’t promote conspiracy theories rooted in bigotry and not expect to be called a bigot.

Again, let's review... A Congresswoman says that the Zionists control our political discourse, and she is immediately set upon by a bunch of people who the Zionists have paid for. I think that kind of proves her point.

Funny how she is not tweeting about the actions of the lobbying efforts of Korea, though, huh? Or Qatar. Or Saudi Arabia. UAE. China. Japan. Ireland. (China is an especially interesting one, since China occupies Tibet and oppresses her people.)

When was the last time we went to war on behalf of China? Or Ireland?

If China had the kind of influence Israel has, I'd be worried about it.

But I have a simple enough solution. BAN ALL FOREIGN LOBBYISTS.

Problem solved.

But then that begs the question: Are we talking the about the occupation of the West Bank or are we talking about all of Israel? That point needs to be clearly defined. And until it is, the issues can never be resolved, once and for all.

Last edited:
I don't get it. The Muslim congresswoman Omar openly condemns Israel for which the Pali's & their supporters praise her & yet no pro Israel congress person acts like her in condemning the Palestinians. And let us not forget another "Patriot American" Farrakhan tells her she has nothing to apologize for. Oh well, interesting for all of us to know who supports her.

Forum List

Back