patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

What exactly is anti-Semitic about questioning the power of the Israeli government lobbyist?
Questioning the power of the Israeli government lobby. If that's not anti Semitic I don't know what is. Next people will question US financial contributions to Israel to further demonstrate their bigotry. Completely anti Semitic, I think we can all agree.

What exactly is anti-Semitic about questioning the power of the Israeli government lobbyist?
Questioning the power of the Israeli government lobby. If that's not anti Semitic I don't know what is. Next people will question US financial contributions to Israel to further demonstrate their bigotry. Completely anti Semitic, I think we can all agree.

Yes, and thank you for clearing that up!

You and your friend are bigots that can’t see the forest for the trees

Israel first folks are the original snowflakes aren't they? Question anything about the Israeli governments' actions and watch them get triggered.

Israel first folks are the original snowflakes aren't they? Question anything about the Israeli governments' actions and watch them get triggered.

Israel first? I’m an American that supports Israel for the simple reason the she is civilized and her opposition are savages, but by no mean do I put Israel first. The fact that you would you use the term Israel first folks shows how you stereotype those that support Israel based on propagandized myths. Stupid people believe in conspiracies and stereotypes because they lack ability to think.

Israel first? I’m an American that supports Israel for the simple reason the she is civilized and her opposition are savages, but by no mean do I put Israel first. The fact that you would you use the term Israel first folks shows how you stereotype those that support Israel based on propagandized myths. Stupid people believe in conspiracies and stereotypes because they lack ability to think.

I find the response to her criticism of the Israeli lobby stereotypical as well. Trying to pigeonhole her as making antisemitic statements against all Jewish persons, when she was in fact talking about the actions of that governments lobbying effort. I bet the NRA wishes they had protection like that.

Uh-oh. Is protection one of the trigger words?

I find the response to her criticism of the Israeli lobby stereotypical as well. Trying to pigeonhole her as making antisemitic statements against all Jewish persons, when she was in fact talking about the actions of that governments lobbying effort. I bet the NRA wishes they had protection like that.

Uh-oh. Is protection one of the trigger words?

The criticism of her is valid. She was implying that Jews control our government, which couldn’t be further from the truth and is anti Semitic. That’s been explained to you numerous times, but you continue to portray her as some sort of victim. You and her are free to speak out against what you feel are injustices perpetrated by any country, just don’t promote conspiracy theories rooted in bigotry and not expect to be called a bigot.

thats a common thing i have noticed around here with the Israeli apologists everytime you call out the Israel government and criticise them as she is doing,that they always come back and reach for the antisemitic card

Then you haven't been paying attention. Because she did not call out the Israeli government, nor did she criticize Israeli government actions or policy. Actual criticism of policy will get a good discussion. Only antisemitism will get a response of being labelled for what it is.

She was implying that Jews control our government, which couldn’t be further from the truth and is anti Semitic.
See? Absolutely anti Semitic to question the power of Israeli lobbyists. I don't know what she was thinking.

Except that no one has actually questioned anything about the Israeli government actions in Omar's tweets nor on this thread.

Trying to pigeonhole her as making antisemitic statements against all Jewish persons, when she was in fact talking about the actions of that governments lobbying effort.

Funny how she is not tweeting about the actions of the lobbying efforts of Korea, though, huh? Or Qatar. Or Saudi Arabia. UAE. China. Japan. Ireland. (China is an especially interesting one, since China occupies Tibet and oppresses her people.)

Funny how she doesn't call out people of those ancestries as having dual loyalties or "all about the Benjamins" or controlling the American government and policy.

Why is that, do you think?

Also, let's talk about the term "pro-Israel".

How often do you hear people talk about being pro-China? Or pro-France. Or pro-Turkey. Pro-Morocco. (Not saying it doesn't exist, asking how common it is).

How can you be pro-(country), anyway? What does that even mean? Countries exist. They ARE. One can't very well be pro- or anti- an entire country. One can only be pro- or anti-specific policies or actions of governments.

So why does this language exist specifically around Israel?

Trying to pigeonhole her as making antisemitic statements against all Jewish persons, when she was in fact talking about the actions of that governments lobbying effort.

Funny how she is not tweeting about the actions of the lobbying efforts of Korea, though, huh? Or Qatar. Or Saudi Arabia. UAE. China. Japan. Ireland. (China is an especially interesting one, since China occupies Tibet and oppresses her people.)

Funny how she doesn't call out people of those ancestries as having dual loyalties or "all about the Benjamins" or controlling the American government and policy.

Why is that, do you think?

AIPAC is the second largest lobby in Washington after the NRA. I don't think those other countries that you mentioned have such large lobbies.

you could have fooled me that you are an american the fact you make posts that are untrue acting like they are victems when all the objective non biased people know they are always starting wars with other countries and then playing the innocent anti-semetic victem card when they are exposed for the warmongers they are.:cuckoo:

you could have fooled me that you are an american the fact you make posts that are untrue acting like they are victems when all the objective non biased people know they are always starting wars with other countries and then playing the innocent anti-semetic victem card when they are exposed for the warmongers they are.:cuckoo:

Iran is always trying to undermine Israel thru its proxies, Hamas and Hezbollah. And what does that have to do with Rocko being an American?

AIPAC is the second largest lobby in Washington after the NRA. I don't think those other countries that you mentioned have such large lobbies.

Korea spent $54 million in 2017 on lobby efforts. I don't know what AIPAC's number is. The point still stands, though.

Edited to add: looks like AIPAC is about $5 million.

Last edited:
How can you be pro-(country), anyway? What does that even mean? Countries exist. They ARE. One can't very well be pro- or anti- an entire country. One can only be pro- or anti-specific policies or actions of governments.

So why does this language exist specifically around Israel?
Perhaps because lobby organisations like AIPAC promote such language, to the consternation of those dispensing hasbara?

Join pro-Israel Americans from across the country at the exciting AIPAC Policy Conference.
https://www.aipac.org/

Korea spent $54 million in 2017 on lobby efforts. I don't know what AIPAC's number is. The point still stands, though.
That you'll deceitfully compare an organisation with a country? Granted.

That you'll deceitfully compare an organisation with a country? Granted.

Well, specifically a single organization called the Korea Trade Promotion Center which lobbied to the tune of $45 million in 2017. So yeah.

Forum List

Back