Patrick Stewart hates gays...right? That is what you guys say...right?

But you certainly lean more conservative than liberal on most all issues ,or???
I'd say this is pretty accurate, I've taken the test more than once and it always ends up in the same place:

chart

Patrick Stewart came out for freedom in Ireland.....he supports the bakers who objected to baking the cake for gays because they objected to the words on the cake.....

So does this mean that Patrick Stewart.....hates gays? That he wants gays murdered like the muslims?

Watch Patrick Stewart Supports Gay Cake Bakery - Breitbart

Patrick Stewart has backed the Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake promoting gay marriage, saying people should not be forced to write messages they disagree with.

Ashers Bakery was fined £500 last month after it refused to bake a cake bearing the words “support gay marriage” for a gay rights activist. The text was supposed to be accompanied by a picture of Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie.

The McArthur family who own the bakery are appealing the decision.

Although many said the ruling was a victory for “equal rights”, Patrick Stewart told BBC Newsnight: “Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers.”

He told BBC Newsnight: “It was not because it was a gay couple that they objected, it was not because they were celebrating some sort of marriage or an agreement between them.

“It was the actual words on the cake they objected to. Because they found the words offensive.”

So...according to this story....Patrick Stewart hates gay people.....he must...he supports the bakery.....he is a gay hater....

Now they will destroy him....

Now the Borg Collective ( and Patrick Stewart was actually a part of the Borg Collective so he should know...) will destroy him...

Is Stewart came out as gay, my only reaction would be, "About time."
I remember well over a decade ago he was asked if he was gay. His response? "No, but thank you for asking."

Yes...Patrick Stewart should have known better...the borg collective...especially the borg queens will not let him get away with flaunting their will............

And it will only get worse until the fags get put back in their place.

Wont be much longer.

11377359_10152842830135896_1651221754390867343_n.png
Oh, and how do you propose to do that? Hints of violence?

I don't believe you. The statistical probability that you can't even heave your fat ass out of that armchair quarterback position even to change your colostomy bag- is extremely high.

You are an outstanding chewtoy. Please proceed!

lol, you are such a waste of time

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive, and hardly a justification for the use of 'even Teddy..."

He was a conservative. The problem is that the definition of the term has change.

No, for THAT time he was a progressive, in fact he helped to start the movement and was considered a wild eyed radical for his time. Some thought he was literally insane.

TODAY the political paradigm has shifted so far to the left that Teddy seems conservative, but there was nothing conservative in his epistemology or system of values.

So what you are saying is that despite the fact that he was a very popular republican president in his day, is that modern GOPers have abandoned him altogether as not being one of their own. Like I said, the problem is that the term has changed. Creating national parks and setting aside wilderness areas is a conservative idea. You didn't know this? Huh.

Yes, I knew it, doofus. And Teddy is a favorite President of mine, but he was not a conservative in any meaningful way other than he is to the right of today's political paradigm which is a pathetic standard to use in a serious conversation. But then again, I am discussing this with a libtard so my fault I guess.

So what you are saying is that his opposition to "in God We trust" on our money is a conservative idea? I agree, but I doubt anybody in today's GOP would agree.

I have never understood why you libtards think that pretending to not grasp something is witty or clever.

I stated nothing that could remotely be equated to 'opposition to in God we trust is conservative'

Dude grow a brain or steal one

Yes...Patrick Stewart should have known better...the borg collective...especially the borg queens will not let him get away with flaunting their will............

Wont be much longer.

I don't believe you. The statistical probability that you can't even heave your fat ass out of that armchair quarterback position even to change your colostomy bag- is extremely high.

Are you still braying like a goat, old coot?

Yes, you are!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Wont be much longer.

Are you still braying like a goat, old coot?

Yes, you are!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Keep displaying what a moron you are, it is kinda funny.

You are still moaning and groaning? Too funny.
Can't tell that he proved you the stupid clown you present yourself to be?

No, he cant because...
1. he doesn't bother to read the responses. He just responds like he makes money by the post.
2. Even if he did read it he wouldn't understand it anyway since his grasp of reality hasn't progressed much past Stalinism.
3. He strikes me to be one of those really brain damaged idiots who thinks he wins because he says something back no matter how irrelevant, irrational or just plain old dumb as shit in a burlap bag.

Nothing personal, just pointing out the evidence.

No, he cant because...
1. he doesn't bother to read the responses. He just responds like he makes money by the post.
2. Even if he did read it he wouldn't understand it anyway since his grasp of reality hasn't progressed much past Stalinism.
3. He strikes me to be one of those really brain damaged idiots who thinks he wins because he says something back no matter how irrelevant, irrational or just plain old dumb as shit in a burlap bag.

So, yes, you still are bleating like a lamb. Oh, well, I guess it's better than throwing your beer bottle at the TV in rage.

No, he cant because...

So, yes, you still are bleating like a lamb. Oh, well, I guess it's better than throwing your beer bottle at the TV in rage.

Rage? Your posts are funny as hell, though not intended to be funny in the way you think they might be....you look like a fool.

Are you making fun of Rick Perry!!

YOU are the clown, and pretending it was about Rick Perry is just more YOU acting like a clown, but methinks it is not an act.

But line is that you militant homos are trashing your won supporters and proving to the world you cannot be reasoned with because you are degenerate animals.

Cartoon DESTROYS Liberals Who Like to Call Conservatives Bigots

No, he cant because...

Rage? Your posts are funny as hell, though not intended to be funny in the way you think they might be....you look like a fool.

Third door on the left down the hall: psychological counseling for bitter old armchair quarterbacks with pulse-rates way too high and asses to big to get off the fucking chair.

Now, all you have to do is to get out of your chair to get there.

No, he cant because...

Third door on the left down the hall: psychological counseling for bitter old armchair quarterbacks with pulse-rates way too high and asses to big to get off the fucking chair.

Now, all you have to do is to get out of your chair to get there.

More blah, blah, blah deflection from the central point; libtards and the Homo Mafia are lying to the public and using fascist tactics to silence all opposition. Even among those who think of themselves as their allies.

But thank God people are waking up and learning that they will be the target one day if we don't stop your ilk NOW and so it is finally starting to happen.

Forum List

Back