Patrick Stewart hates gays...right? That is what you guys say...right?

Patrick Stewart came out for freedom in Ireland.....he supports the bakers who objected to baking the cake for gays because they objected to the words on the cake.....

So does this mean that Patrick Stewart.....hates gays? That he wants gays murdered like the muslims?

Watch Patrick Stewart Supports Gay Cake Bakery - Breitbart

Patrick Stewart has backed the Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake promoting gay marriage, saying people should not be forced to write messages they disagree with.

Ashers Bakery was fined £500 last month after it refused to bake a cake bearing the words “support gay marriage” for a gay rights activist. The text was supposed to be accompanied by a picture of Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie.

The McArthur family who own the bakery are appealing the decision.

Although many said the ruling was a victory for “equal rights”, Patrick Stewart told BBC Newsnight: “Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers.”

He told BBC Newsnight: “It was not because it was a gay couple that they objected, it was not because they were celebrating some sort of marriage or an agreement between them.

“It was the actual words on the cake they objected to. Because they found the words offensive.”

So...according to this story....Patrick Stewart hates gay people.....he must...he supports the bakery.....he is a gay hater....

Now they will destroy him....

Now the Borg Collective ( and Patrick Stewart was actually a part of the Borg Collective so he should know...) will destroy him...
Good for him.

You can be fine with gay marriage while still accepting and not punishing others who are not.

Just like a libtard fascist to tell other people what they can 'be fine with'.

roflmao
So now I'm a "libtard fascist"?

This place is a hoot.

If you are not a libtard fascist don't talk like one.

"You can be fine with gay marriage while still..." I can be fine with any god damned thing I want, bubba.
It wasn't permission, it was pointing out that conflicting realities can exist in the same space.

I'm sure that was pretty clear to most.

Conflicting realities? roflmao and you say that you are not a libtard?

:D

Here's what he wrote to facebook:

As part of my advocacy for Amnesty International, I gave an interview on a number of subjects related to human rights, civil rights and freedom of speech. During the interview, I was asked about the Irish bakers who refused to put a message on a cake which supported marriage equality, because of their beliefs. In my view, this particular matter was not about discrimination, but rather personal freedoms and what constitutes them, including the freedom to object. Both equality and freedom of speech are fundamental rights— and this case underscores how we need to ensure one isn’t compromised in the pursuit of the other. I know many disagree with my sentiments, including the courts. I respect and understand their position, especially in this important climate where the tides of prejudices and inequality are (thankfully) turning. What I cannot respect is that some have conflated my position on this single matter to assume I’m anti-equality or that I share the personal beliefs of the bakers. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be further from the truth. I have long championed the rights of the LGBT community, because equality should not only be, as the people of Ireland powerfully showed the world, universally embraced, but treasured.

bucs90 said:
They wont rest until people are forced to pledge allegiance to the LGBTF flag.
I'd just be happy if they took "one nation under god" out of ours

So why don't you just move your skanky ass to another country and stop trying to turn mine into a Kaliphornica style hell hole?

Sorry, it has nothing to do with being a "Kaliphornia stle hell hole", nor about what our founding fathers wanted. It is about the fact that we are a multi-cultural society of many faiths, including of no faiths. Even teddy Roosevelt objected placing "In God We Trust" on our money.

“My own feeling in the matter is due to my very firm conviction that to put such a motto on coins, or to use it in any kindred manner, not only does no good but does positive harm, and is in effect irreverence, which comes dangerously close to sacrilege…”

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive, and hardly a justification for the use of 'even Teddy..."

He was a conservative. The problem is that the definition of the term has change.

Patrick Stewart's best friend is Ian McKellan, so I highly doubt he is anti-gay. Besides yourself; who is saying Patrick Stewart hates gays around here?

Wait.....you guys always say that if you support the bakers against the gays you hate gays....so therefore Patrick Stewart hates gays....? Right? according to your dumb ass logic...right?

As I suspected, no one here said Patrick Stewart hates gays.

My logic? That's odd b/c I am opposed to public accommodation laws in almost all instances. Earlier in this thread I even stated that a baker should have the right to serve or not serve any person as they see fit. Cool projection though. :thup:

I didn't say Patrick Stewart hates gays...I know he is a big lib......I asked the question......if Patrick Stewart supports the baker....then that means he hates gays...right? That is what the leftards on these threads say if you support the bakers right to serve or not serve whoever they want....or if you are against the re-definition of marriage......

so if Patrick Stewart sides with the bakers, according to the leftards...he hates gay people....

It's really hard for you to see the difference between decorating a wedding cake and writing anti gay remarks on a cake, isn't it?

Yes...Patrick Stewart should have known better...the borg collective...especially the borg queens will not let him get away with flaunting their will............

And it will only get worse until the fags get put back in their place.

Wont be much longer.

11377359_10152842830135896_1651221754390867343_n.png

bucs90 said:
They wont rest until people are forced to pledge allegiance to the LGBTF flag.

So why don't you just move your skanky ass to another country and stop trying to turn mine into a Kaliphornica style hell hole?

Sorry, it has nothing to do with being a "Kaliphornia stle hell hole", nor about what our founding fathers wanted. It is about the fact that we are a multi-cultural society of many faiths, including of no faiths. Even teddy Roosevelt objected placing "In God We Trust" on our money.

“My own feeling in the matter is due to my very firm conviction that to put such a motto on coins, or to use it in any kindred manner, not only does no good but does positive harm, and is in effect irreverence, which comes dangerously close to sacrilege…”

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive, and hardly a justification for the use of 'even Teddy..."

He was a conservative. The problem is that the definition of the term has change.

No, for THAT time he was a progressive, in fact he helped to start the movement and was considered a wild eyed radical for his time. Some thought he was literally insane.

TODAY the political paradigm has shifted so far to the left that Teddy seems conservative, but there was nothing conservative in his epistemology or system of values.

Here's what he wrote to facebook:

As part of my advocacy for Amnesty International, I gave an interview on a number of subjects related to human rights, civil rights and freedom of speech. During the interview, I was asked about the Irish bakers who refused to put a message on a cake which supported marriage equality, because of their beliefs. In my view, this particular matter was not about discrimination, but rather personal freedoms and what constitutes them, including the freedom to object. Both equality and freedom of speech are fundamental rights— and this case underscores how we need to ensure one isn’t compromised in the pursuit of the other. I know many disagree with my sentiments, including the courts. I respect and understand their position, especially in this important climate where the tides of prejudices and inequality are (thankfully) turning. What I cannot respect is that some have conflated my position on this single matter to assume I’m anti-equality or that I share the personal beliefs of the bakers. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be further from the truth. I have long championed the rights of the LGBT community, because equality should not only be, as the people of Ireland powerfully showed the world, universally embraced, but treasured.

The key sentence being, "What I cannot respect is that some have conflated my position on this single matter to assume I’m anti-equality or that I share the personal beliefs of the bakers."

Yes, because the left is just that stupid today.

Patrick Stewart came out for freedom in Ireland.....he supports the bakers who objected to baking the cake for gays because they objected to the words on the cake.....

So does this mean that Patrick Stewart.....hates gays? That he wants gays murdered like the muslims?

Patrick Stewart has backed the Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake promoting gay marriage, saying people should not be forced to write messages they disagree with.

Ashers Bakery was fined £500 last month after it refused to bake a cake bearing the words “support gay marriage” for a gay rights activist. The text was supposed to be accompanied by a picture of Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie.

Although many said the ruling was a victory for “equal rights”, Patrick Stewart told BBC Newsnight: “Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers.”

He told BBC Newsnight: “It was not because it was a gay couple that they objected, it was not because they were celebrating some sort of marriage or an agreement between them.

“It was the actual words on the cake they objected to. Because they found the words offensive.”

So...according to this story....Patrick Stewart hates gay people.....he must...he supports the bakery.....he is a gay hater....

Now the Borg Collective ( and Patrick Stewart was actually a part of the Borg Collective so he should know...) will destroy him...
Good for him.

You can be fine with gay marriage while still accepting and not punishing others who are not.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

"You can be fine with gay marriage while still..." I can be fine with any god damned thing I want, bubba.
You really don't know people very well, now do you. Mac is actually very Conservative. He's also a real gentleman and he also knows how to debate. You, on the other hand, are none of those things....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Good for him.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

You really don't know people very well, now do you. Mac is actually very Conservative. He's also a real gentleman and he also knows how to debate. You, on the other hand, are none of those things....

And one of these days I'm gonna take you out and kick yer ass for calling me very conservative.

Uh, oops...

:cool-45:

No, for THAT time he was a progressive, in fact he helped to start the movement and was considered a wild eyed radical for his time. Some thought he was literally insane.

TODAY the political paradigm has shifted so far to the left that Teddy seems conservative, but there was nothing conservative in his epistemology or system of values.

So what you are saying is that despite the fact that he was a very popular republican president in his day, is that modern GOPers have abandoned him altogether as not being one of their own. Like I said, the problem is that the term has changed. Creating national parks and setting aside wilderness areas is a conservative idea. You didn't know this? Huh.

Good for him.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

It wasn't permission, it was pointing out that conflicting realities can exist in the same space.

I'm sure that was pretty clear to most.

Sane people understood that.

Good for him.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

Mad might think he is a conservative, and you don't think so I wont even go there, but a real reflective conservative does not go along with relative morality nor the idea that anyone has to give us permission to think one way or another.

Not that you could grasp any of this mind you.....

So what you are saying is that despite the fact that he was a very popular republican president in his day, is that modern GOPers have abandoned him altogether as not being one of their own. Like I said, the problem is that the term has changed. Creating national parks and setting aside wilderness areas is a conservative idea. You didn't know this? Huh.

Yes, I knew it, doofus. And Teddy is a favorite President of mine, but he was not a conservative in any meaningful way other than he is to the right of today's political paradigm which is a pathetic standard to use in a serious conversation. But then again, I am discussing this with a libtard so my fault I guess.

Good for him.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

Mad might think he is a conservative, and you don't think so I wont even go there, but a real reflective conservative does not go along with relative morality nor the idea that anyone has to give us permission to think one way or another.

I'm an independent, not a conservative.

I have no interest in obediently, simplistically, predictably and transparently adhering myself to either ideology.

Hopefully that clears things up.

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

I have no interest in obediently, simplistically, predictably and transparently adhering myself to either ideology.

Congratulations on your possessing clarity of thought enough to realize that you are not a conservative. But then again, neither am I, though people persist in calling me such. Nothing to be ashamed of, but I have progressive inclinations accompanying my conservatarian impulses as well.

Yes...Patrick Stewart should have known better...the borg collective...especially the borg queens will not let him get away with flaunting their will............

And it will only get worse until the fags get put back in their place.

Wont be much longer.

11377359_10152842830135896_1651221754390867343_n.png
Oh, and how do you propose to do that? Hints of violence?

I don't believe you. The statistical probability that you can't even heave your fat ass out of that armchair quarterback position even to change your colostomy bag- is extremely high.

You are an outstanding chewtoy. Please proceed!

roflmao

This place is a hoot.

But you certainly lean more conservative than liberal on most all issues ,or???

Yes, I knew it, doofus. And Teddy is a favorite President of mine, but he was not a conservative in any meaningful way other than he is to the right of today's political paradigm which is a pathetic standard to use in a serious conversation. But then again, I am discussing this with a libtard so my fault I guess.

So what you are saying is that his opposition to "in God We trust" on our money is a conservative idea? I agree, but I doubt anybody in today's GOP would agree.

Forum List

Back