Patrick Stewart hates gays...right? That is what you guys say...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Patrick Stewart came out for freedom in Ireland.....he supports the bakers who objected to baking the cake for gays because they objected to the words on the cake.....

So does this mean that Patrick Stewart.....hates gays? That he wants gays murdered like the muslims?

Watch Patrick Stewart Supports Gay Cake Bakery - Breitbart

Patrick Stewart has backed the Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake promoting gay marriage, saying people should not be forced to write messages they disagree with.

Ashers Bakery was fined £500 last month after it refused to bake a cake bearing the words “support gay marriage” for a gay rights activist. The text was supposed to be accompanied by a picture of Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie.

The McArthur family who own the bakery are appealing the decision.

Although many said the ruling was a victory for “equal rights”, Patrick Stewart told BBC Newsnight: “Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers.”

He told BBC Newsnight: “It was not because it was a gay couple that they objected, it was not because they were celebrating some sort of marriage or an agreement between them.

“It was the actual words on the cake they objected to. Because they found the words offensive.”

So...according to this story....Patrick Stewart hates gay people.....he must...he supports the bakery.....he is a gay hater....

Now they will destroy him....

Now the Borg Collective ( and Patrick Stewart was actually a part of the Borg Collective so he should know...) will destroy him...

They wont rest until people are forced to pledge allegiance to the LGBTF flag.

I added F. Its freak. Freakshow. Frankenstein. Whatever yall want to call it. But it belongs.

Patrick Stewart's best friend is Ian McKellan so I highly doubt he is anti-gay. Besides yourself; who is saying Patrick Stewart hates gays around here?

Well...he supports bakers who didnt fully unquestionably support all things gay marriage.

Instantly that makes him anti gay and doomed to hell where the great Katouloo will banish him to the dark underworld for all etermity. Sorry...little South Park reference.

Patrick Stewart's best friend is Ian McKellan so I highly doubt he is anti-gay. Besides yourself; who is saying Patrick Stewart hates gays around here?

Well...he supports bakers who didnt fully unquestionably support all things gay marriage.

Instantly that makes him anti gay and doomed to hell where the great Katouloo will banish him to the dark underworld for all etermity. Sorry...little South Park reference.

So where here are people saying he hates gays again?

I support the baker's right to sell or not sell cake to any damn person as they see fit.

Maybe he just hates wedding cakes. That "royal icing" actually nauseates me

Maybe he just hates wedding cakes. That "royal icing" actually nauseates me

I really don't like icing either, I scrape all jazz off the cake. Yuck!

bucs90 said:
They wont rest until people are forced to pledge allegiance to the LGBTF flag.
I'd just be happy if they took "one nation under god" out of ours

gee----I always thought Patrick stewart and Jonathan Frakes were a lovely couple

Patrick Stewart came out for freedom in Ireland.....he supports the bakers who objected to baking the cake for gays because they objected to the words on the cake.....

So does this mean that Patrick Stewart.....hates gays? That he wants gays murdered like the muslims?

Patrick Stewart has backed the Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake promoting gay marriage, saying people should not be forced to write messages they disagree with.

Ashers Bakery was fined £500 last month after it refused to bake a cake bearing the words “support gay marriage” for a gay rights activist. The text was supposed to be accompanied by a picture of Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie.

Although many said the ruling was a victory for “equal rights”, Patrick Stewart told BBC Newsnight: “Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers.”

He told BBC Newsnight: “It was not because it was a gay couple that they objected, it was not because they were celebrating some sort of marriage or an agreement between them.

“It was the actual words on the cake they objected to. Because they found the words offensive.”

So...according to this story....Patrick Stewart hates gay people.....he must...he supports the bakery.....he is a gay hater....

Now the Borg Collective ( and Patrick Stewart was actually a part of the Borg Collective so he should know...) will destroy him...

Obviously DA BORG is a homosexual enterprise

If you had ever paid attention, it was always about obeying PA laws already in place. Are there PA laws in Northern Ireland?

You will be ASSimilated. Resistance is fagtile.

image.jpg

You will be ASSimilated. Resistance is fagtile.

wrong-----my ASSimilation is impossible---
I and tighten up my ASSimilation
defenses to resist to the point of
impenetrability

Patrick Stewart's best friend is Ian McKellan, so I highly doubt he is anti-gay. Besides yourself; who is saying Patrick Stewart hates gays around here?

Wait.....you guys always say that if you support the bakers against the gays you hate gays....so therefore Patrick Stewart hates gays....? Right? according to your dumb ass logic...right?

words on the cake.....
no one asked sweet cakes to write words she disagreed with. False equivalence you fucking moron.

well shithead...gays ordered a cake and it was refused......so according to you fuck heads that means they hate gays....that is what all you morons say anytime someone says they don't support gay marriage but have nothing against gays....moron....that is what you assholes accuse them of....

Forum List

Back