Pathless Path

Why are you so mean to her. And you believe in a higher power? I think she is lovely. Are you educated?

Am I educated? WTF do you mean by that? I have designed several FTIR microscopes and a couple dozen other scientific instruments as well as a couple astronomical telescopes for my own use. I have taught seminars to groups of PHD chemists. AM I?
I am mean to her because she understands no less. Go through the archives. Look at her threads ALL about her.
Call it tough love, if you will. Once she gets past how people persecute her for her religion or life style, she actually has a lot to say that I find compelling. I'm trying to push her in that direction.

Well my FIL has trash on the moon, but he is dead now. lol....I am impressed if what you say is true. I am not techno savvy as my education is in the health sciences. Tough love???? is an oxymoron dear!

Sky is a free-thinker. COEXIST.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_pray:

Tough love is what some men say they're doing when they hit their wives.

You insulted Ernie and all Christians by saying that Christianity is based on superstitions. These are not easy topics to discuss without insulting someone. Perhaps it would help if you elucidated what you mean when you say Christianity is based on superstition.

I could say what I mean about Buddhism, but Ernie doesn't want me to talk.

My observation is that it's impossible to comment on Christianity unless you are a Christian. That is, if you want to keep the peace.

I am actually interested in what you have to say, Sky, as long as it's not your typical whiny egomania. Drop the persecution complex. You actually have a lot to contribute once the crying is over.

Show me which post I wrote today that you think is "whiney egomania or persecution complex"?
None so far today, but once again, you started a thread about YOU. You talked about a new path, but refuse to explain what changes you'll make.

You insulted Ernie and all Christians by saying that Christianity is based on superstitions. These are not easy topics to discuss without insulting someone. Perhaps it would help if you elucidated what you mean when you say Christianity is based on superstition.

I could say what I mean about Buddhism, but Ernie doesn't want me to talk.

My observation is that it's impossible to comment on Christianity unless you are a Christian. That is, if you want to keep the peace.

I am actually interested in what you have to say, Sky, as long as it's not your typical whiny egomania. Drop the persecution complex. You actually have a lot to contribute once the crying is over.

Well you certainly have not found peace in your beliefs. I see what Sky means about it being impossible to comment on Christianity to keep the peace here. Your deep hurt and anger still shows.:eusa_pray:

Thank you, Dr Freud. You don't know who I am or who I was or what motivates me. Please don't imagine you do.

Show me which post I wrote today that you think is "whiney egomania or persecution complex"?
None so far today, but once again, you started a thread about YOU. You talked about a new path, but refuse to explain what changes you'll make.

I started a thread about pathless path. Do you expect me to not comment?

Funny, you are. You're complaining that I talk about myself and you're complaining that I didn't tell you enough about myself--(what changes I'm making).

What do you want from me? Honestly.

Last edited:
Am I educated? WTF do you mean by that? I have designed several FTIR microscopes and a couple dozen other scientific instruments as well as a couple astronomical telescopes for my own use. I have taught seminars to groups of PHD chemists. AM I?
I am mean to her because she understands no less. Go through the archives. Look at her threads ALL about her.
Call it tough love, if you will. Once she gets past how people persecute her for her religion or life style, she actually has a lot to say that I find compelling. I'm trying to push her in that direction.

Well my FIL has trash on the moon, but he is dead now. lol....I am impressed if what you say is true. I am not techno savvy as my education is in the health sciences. Tough love???? is an oxymoron dear!

Tough love is also dragging off the drug addict or brainwashed cult follower, and throwing them into a treatment rehab.

Tough love is also dragging off the drug addict or brainwashed cult follower, and throwing them into a treatment rehab.

Neither are necessary in my case. I'm not a drug addict and I'm not following a cult.

Neither are necessary in my case. I'm not a drug addict and I'm not following a cult.

When all of your talk about your personal path is based upon parroting someone else's spiritual journey, you sound like a brainwashed cultee. Here's a challenge. Go 24 hours without quoting some buddhist teacher. Talk about what YOU believe, not what someone else teaches. That would be different.

Ernie....you are a very angry person. If it helps believing in a higher power then go for it. :eusa_whistle:
What makes you say I'm angry? I dislike egotism, idiots and people who insult the religious beliefs of others. I speak my mind and rarely sugar coat the truth.
I like plain spoken people actually.
I don't think Sky and I insult your religious beliefs. We just believe differently. I know where you are coming from. I grew up in a very religious far right family also. Texas is much like Alabama. The way I believe is growing. I do understand where you are coming from though.
I am a medical professional and I see a little anger in you. I have been there in my life also....so I do understand.

There will always be idiots and egomaniacs. Rise above them.
It's not so much anger as attitude. I'm a biker. You don't survive long in my world letting people walk on you. You speak your mind and take your lumps. Tact has little value to my friends.

Yes there will always be idiots and egomaniacs. I have risen above them, but they still deserve to hear the truth.

What makes you say I'm angry? I dislike egotism, idiots and people who insult the religious beliefs of others. I speak my mind and rarely sugar coat the truth.
I don't think Sky and I insult your religious beliefs. We just believe differently. I know where you are coming from. I grew up in a very religious far right family also. Texas is much like Alabama. The way I believe is growing. I do understand where you are coming from though.
I am a medical professional and I see a little anger in you. I have been there in my life also....so I do understand.

It's not so much anger as attitude. I'm a biker. You don't survive long in my world letting people walk on you. You speak your mind and take your lumps. Tact has little value to my friends.

Yes there will always be idiots and egomaniacs. I have risen above them, but they still deserve to hear the truth.

We all deserve to hear the truth. I don't mind.

Ernie....you are a very angry person. If it helps believing in a higher power then go for it. :eusa_whistle:

Ernie doesn't come across as angry to me.

You however do come across as condescending.

Be here now.

We will see how long it lasts sky.... wont we.

Thank you for your wishes for my success. I'm sure if I mess up you will have no problem telling me.

Thing is sky... ive always wished you success now haven't i?

You wanted to be buddhist.. good luck and success with that. Ill point out when you are not being very buddhist.

You wanted to lie about everything... good luck and success with that....... ill point out when i don't think you are lying.

You wanted to be evil, hate filled and attack your enemies, good luck and success with that...ill point out when your are not doing that.... like now.

Its called me being honest.

Forum List

Back