Pat Robertson laments that "radicals on the Right" could ruin it for the GOP

waaaaa, and the radical left WILL never hurt Democrats

guess why?

because they are all RADICALS IN control of the Democrat/progressive/commie party and they now control your future...and that lovely harry reid not only calls you, domestic terrorist he now referring to people as pigs...but nothing radical there move along

pat Robertson...are you frikken kidding...who the hell listens to him?

man oh man

Oh, the irony!

lol...

Watch:

Just to remind: Robertson was a Presidential Candidate for the GOP in 1988, against George Herbert Walker Bush. He is the founder and, I believe, CEO of the 700 Club, which has raked in millions and millions in wealth for him personally.

That's really very funny coming from him.

Or, maybe he hasn't read his own "radical right" garbage.

I don't see a problem , are rinos better than dems ?? Nice thing about dems is that they hurt conservatives plus they hurt moderate rino , gop , repubs . If the repubs run a rino there will be lots of conservative voters sitting at home rather than voting .

YAWN
it seems when Left-wing Nutujobs arent watching Fox News they are tuning in to Rush Limbaugh or watching Pat Robertson

who knew?

They'll actually get more factual news content by doing this than by tuning in Jon Stewart or MSNBC.

I'm just pointing out that Pat Robertson himself has been considered about as extremist as it gets, and when he himself if warning of extremism in the GOP, well, then...

Robertson isn't really what I would call an extremist, just a true social conservative.
Perhaps a distinction without a difference.

Forum List

Back