Pat Robertson laments that "radicals on the Right" could ruin it for the GOP

The clip makes the point, so, yes, it is useful.

I don't want the Two Thumbs of the party costing the GOP the senate again.

I'm not in a party.

But it's weird how you don't want a person that supports freedom not voting in your party.

your definition of freedom is childish and silly.

I don't like rules...waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

unless, of course, they're enacted by theocrats.

Yes he's absolutely correct. I have not seen a candidate yet I can get excited about.

Pat Robertson laments that "radicals on the Right" could ruin it for the GOP

Very funny coming from a radical nutter.

Didn't watch the video cuz his shit rots brains.

As for the R winning elections, that's what gerrymandering and vote theft are for.

Interestingly, it appears that the radicals have reached the apex of their numbers within the GOP. I base that on polls and articles I have read. Their positive appeal is at a standstill, where as their negative appeal has grown.
I have used the Tea Party's approval/disapproval numbers as my base as they certainly represent the more extreme element of the GOP.
Here's an article from Forbes.
As The Tea Party Turns Five, It Looks A Lot Like The Conservative Base - Forbes
Within the above Forbes article is a link to a study done by AEI a conservative think tank.
"Six pollsters ask people whether they have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of the Tea Party. All of the polls with recent askings show that unfavorable sentiment has risen, sometimes quite sharply, since the questions were first asked. In a February 2010 ABC News/Washington Post poll, 35 percent had a favorable opinion and 40 percent an unfavorable one. In October 2013, those responses were 26 and 59 percent respectively. In a March 2010 Quinnipiac poll of registered voters, 28 percent had a favorable opinion and 23 percent an unfavorable one. In November 2013 those responses were 27 and 47 percent, respectively."
http://www.aei.org/files/2014/02/19...rprise-institute-compilation_143234289171.pdf
This trend doesn't bode well for the more radical right movement based on their demographics of being older and white, two demographics on their way to losing clout due to US population changes.

waaaaa, and the radical left WILL never hurt Democrats

guess why?

because they are all RADICALS IN control of the Democrat/progressive/commie party and they now control your future...and that lovely harry reid not only calls you, domestic terrorist he now referring to people as pigs...but nothing radical there move along

pat Robertson...are you frikken kidding...who the hell listens to him?

man oh man

Last edited:
it's nice to know left-wing idiots rely on the words of Pat Robertson to inform them on GOP matters

what idiots libs are

it's nice to know left-wing idiots rely on the words of Pat Robertson to inform them on GOP matters

what idiots libs are

Considering what the Forbes article noted and Forbes is hardly liberal, I say there is some truth to what Robertson said.
But in the real world, what Robertson said is immaterial, it's a fact that the Tea Party's appeal has seriously stagnated and drifted downwards. The more America's Main Street has discovered about the far right, the less they want to do anything to do with them.
You're going to be crying the blues soon.
If the GOP retains the House and gains the Senate, it will be establishment Republicans who get that job done.
Mark my words.

The clip makes the point, so, yes, it is useful.

I don't want the Two Thumbs of the party costing the GOP the senate again.

I'm not in a party.

But it's weird how you don't want a person that supports freedom not voting in your party.

your definition of freedom is childish and silly.

I don't like rules...waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

unless, of course, they're enacted by theocrats.

considering how long we have know each other, you should know that I don't support theocrats, or religion.

Kinda crushes the rest of your bullshit, huh.

On today's episode of the 700 Club...

... Pat Robertson said he's a big fan of beans...

... black beans, lima beans, navy beans - he eats `em all...

... Granny sez she always knowed he's fulla beans."

Last edited:
"Radicals to the right" ...of...Pat Robertson? Thems some scary folks. :)

Pat reminds me of the French radical sitting at a cafe when suddenly a mob runs by. Giving chase the radical shouts to them, "My people! Where are you going? Stop so I can lead you!" :)

odd statement from someone many would consider a radical on the right.

Or a rare moment of sanity?

Robertson is personally responsible for the rise of the extreme right. That he is now sounding a warning says that even he sees problems with allowing the extremists to voice their true motivations to the voting public.

guess why?

because they are all RADICALS IN control of the Democrat/progressive/commie party and they now control your future...and that lovely harry reid not only calls you, domestic terrorist he now referring to people as pigs...but nothing radical there move along

man oh man

Oh, the irony!

I was watching Pat and Pat Buchanan once on the 700 Club and they were lamenting about what a wonderful country this would be if everyone were forced to become a Christian. All of our problems would go away. But they aren't personally advocating such action, just saying how wonderful it would be for the country.

guess why?

man oh man
I'm curious. Who are the radical left? Can you name names?

Forum List

Back