Pat Buchanen endorses Bill Hagel

First, it Chuck Hagel.

Secondly, being endorsed by Pat Buchanan, a guy who praised Hitler and defended war Criminals, is something Hagel needs like the Titantic needed more ice.

Support of the Zionist Entity is a bipartisan stupidity, and Hagel's just made the mistake of telling the truth on the subject.

Zionist Entity? Talk about paranoia.

And i dont care if Pat endorses Chuck. It doesn't matter to me.

First, it Chuck Hagel.

Secondly, being endorsed by Pat Buchanan, a guy who praised Hitler and defended war Criminals, is something Hagel needs like the Titantic needed more ice.

Support of the Zionist Entity is a bipartisan stupidity, and Hagel's just made the mistake of telling the truth on the subject.

The second was my point, the more the idiots like Buchanan support this guy the less likely it is that Obama will actually nominate him.

As for his name, my bad.

First, it Chuck Hagel.

The second was my point, the more the idiots like Buchanan support this guy the less likely it is that Obama will actually nominate him.

As for his name, my bad.

I think it will be an interesting test of the Zionist lobby...

But the Zionists were going to be balls against the guy no matter what Patzenfuhrer says...

Hagel is from a long-ago far-away America that few remember accurately.

Nutballs filter memories of that era through rose colored Kinkadian lenses, while fake liberals filter their memories of the period through atrocities - Memphis/LA/Chicago '68 and Vietnam.

The overarching truths of the era are a little more prosaic - and reasonable, like Hagel.

Be good to see a straight talking politician like Hagel get into a cabinet slot. Might not be worth a damn, but he's seen men and materiel wasted for nothing; it'd surprise me if he turned out to be an advocate for the military industrial complex and the Ministry of Fear (see, Homeland Security).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back