Pastors who have discovered that Jesus is?

Numbers 23 :19 gd is not a man...... That is sound doctrine.... Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22. Neither the father takes the sin of the son nor the son takes the sin of the father all are responsible for their own sin....once again sound doctrine.....

Of course you are right, God is not, never was and never will be a human being and all are responsible for their own sin. This is irrefutably sound doctrine. I completely agree with you about this and with Hashev when he attributes unsound doctrine concerning Jesus to Roman fabrication and preexisting beliefs and practices about pagan gods, Mithra etc..that were assimilated by the Roman church and replaced with a fake image of Jesus that did not exist before 325 c.e.

What hashev doesn't seem to understand is that Roman misinterpretations of Jewish writings about Jesus in the gospels and the false substitute edible mangod they created from ignorance about the figurative nature and hidden subjects in scripture does not discredit those gospels or Jesus anymore than the claims of some people that the subject of Kosher law is about what to make for dinner discredits the Torah and Moses.

Gehenna was a valley outside of jerusalem where they burned their refuse it was fiery and smokey they assumed if there is a hell which there is not then if there was one it would liken this valley.... Again sound doctrine.. YES PEOPLE BEL LIE TO EVE in unsound doctrine because they have been taught erronous crap..

Wouldn't a mind filled with erroneous beliefs exist without light and life be tormented day and night by a smoldering confusion that will never be extinguished?

Hell, Gehenna, is not some place of torment where naughty people go after they die, it is the place where the mind of those who live according to erroneous crap go while they still exist on earth without life, i.e., comprehension.

Believing that Jesus was an edible managed would result in divine condemnation, gehena, as surely as believing that God gives a crap about what people eat or don't eat for dinner.

Numbers 23 :19 gd is not a man...... That is sound doctrine.... Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22. Neither the father takes the sin of the son nor the son takes the sin of the father all are responsible for their own sin....once again sound doctrine.....

Of course you are right, God is not, never was and never will be a human being and all are responsible for their own sin. This is irrefutably sound doctrine. I completely agree with you about this and with Hashev when he attributes unsound doctrine concerning Jesus to Roman fabrication and preexisting beliefs and practices about pagan gods, Mithra etc..that were assimilated by the Roman church and replaced with a fake image of Jesus that did not exist before 325 c.e.

What hashev doesn't seem to understand is that Roman misinterpretations of Jewish writings about Jesus in the gospels and the false substitute edible mangod they created from ignorance about the figurative nature and hidden subjects in scripture does not discredit those gospels or Jesus anymore than the claims of some people that the subject of Kosher law is about what to make for dinner discredits the Torah and Moses.

Gehenna was a valley outside of jerusalem where they burned their refuse it was fiery and smokey they assumed if there is a hell which there is not then if there was one it would liken this valley.... Again sound doctrine.. YES PEOPLE BEL LIE TO EVE in unsound doctrine because they have been taught erronous crap..

Wouldn't a mind filled with erroneous beliefs exist without light and life be tormented day and night by a smoldering confusion that will never be extinguished?

Hell, Gehenna, is not some place of torment where naughty people go after they die, it is the place where the mind of those who live according to erroneous crap go while they still exist on earth without life, i.e., comprehension.

Believing that Jesus was an edible managed would result in divine condemnation, gehena, as surely as believing that God gives a crap about what people eat or don't eat for dinner.

there are parts of your post that do make sense

Numbers 23 :19 gd is not a man...... That is sound doctrine.... Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22. Neither the father takes the sin of the son nor the son takes the sin of the father all are responsible for their own sin....once again sound doctrine..... Gehenna was a valley outside of jerusalem where they burned their refuse it was fiery and smokey they assumed if there is a hell which there is not then if there was one it would liken this valley.... Again sound doctrine.. YES PEOPLE BEL LIE TO EVE in unsound doctrine because they have been taught erronous crap...

Taking numbers out of context doesn't help your argument. God isn't like men who lie. He is the source of truth. It doesn't change the fact that man is created in the image of God. Nor does it change the fact that God became flesh and atoned for us so that we might become like Him. It simply means God doesn't like. Which is on reason we can put our faith and trust in Him.

When we recognize God as our Father and realize the potential He has given us. We will naturally be humble and kind to our fellow man because we recognize them as our brethren.

Hmmm one of the fellow posters refered to lunatics...it is very interesting that ...wink wink...lunaticus comes from the latin and mostly referred to those who suffered from a form of epilepsy showing that is was the romans who came up with this form of lunacy..now considering that in bygone ages they thought those afflicted with epilepsy were demon possessed and the full moon turned men into wolves with blood lust it just shows how they could also come to believe such nonsense about their jesus so what is the excuse of the followers of jesus today since we are supposedly living in a more enlightened age then did our ansestors.....hmmmm...

It actually has to be embarassing for them to see their kids grow out of Santa Claus but grown Men and Woman still have their childhood fantasy flying nun like character.
KIDS Eventually grow up and discover reality, but Adults have not yet followed suit.
So what is the difference?
Kids are not yet gaining human ego as learned over the years by adults. Once invested in affiliation adults have to much pride to admit they lived their life in a giant lie.
It's like those invested in Amway, they need to sign everyone up to justify or validate their mistake in joining, even though they too don't believe in the quality or the product they are selling.
Christianity therefore in many ways is like Amway.

So why is it everyone but you who supposedly acts this way? What makes your beliefs the exception?

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe we believe because we've inquired of the Lord and put our trust in Him because He doesn't like?

Numbers 23 :19 gd is not a man...... That is sound doctrine.... Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22. Neither the father takes the sin of the son nor the son takes the sin of the father all are responsible for their own sin....once again sound doctrine..... Gehenna was a valley outside of jerusalem where they burned their refuse it was fiery and smokey they assumed if there is a hell which there is not then if there was one it would liken this valley.... Again sound doctrine.. YES PEOPLE BEL LIE TO EVE in unsound doctrine because they have been taught erronous crap...

Taking numbers out of context doesn't help your argument. God isn't like men who lie. He is the source of truth. It doesn't change the fact that man is created in the image of God. Nor does it change the fact that God became flesh and atoned for us so that we might become like Him. It simply means God doesn't like. Which is on reason we can put our faith and trust in Him.

When we recognize God as our Father and realize the potential He has given us. We will naturally be humble and kind to our fellow man because we recognize them as our brethren.

really??-----"We will naturally be humble and kind....."----is that what the religion of Constantine
accomplished? As I recall----the religion of Constantine brought about the genocide of hundreds of millions

really??-----"We will naturally be humble and kind....."----is that what the religion of Constantine
accomplished? As I recall----the religion of Constantine brought about the genocide of hundreds of millions

Well, I'm not talking about the religion of Constantine. I'm talking about the Eternal Truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Namely the one that states that God is our Father and we are created in His image.

When we recognize Him as our Father, we recognize that every ma and woman is our brother and sister. Recognizing this truth gives us a more natural disposition to humility and kindness.

Well, I'm not talking about the religion of Constantine. I'm talking about the Eternal Truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Namely the one that states that God is our Father and we are created in His image.

When we recognize Him as our Father, we recognize that every ma and woman is our brother and sister. Recognizing this truth gives us a more natural disposition to humility and kindness.

oh-----that idea-----the one which is the major theme of Genesis -----of the OT------the one so well emphasized by HILLEL------the man that Jesus quoted incessantly. It did not work
in Europe or among the European explorers
or among the European settlers who came to
populate the Americas. Several decades ago
I stumbled into a book-----that got left in my temporary custody by a devout man who wore a cross (not Mormon-----most likely catholic) It
happened to be a volume of JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS----in translation. I read the preface written by a catholic theologian. He was full of
praise for Josephus-----with one exception.
The exception addressed the fact that JOSEPHUS-----was full of praise for ----guess who----THE PHARISEES!!!-----as men of good well
and consistent kindness ----etc etc. The catholic
theologian EXCUSED Josphus by saying "it was his one mistake" Well----everyone has a right to
his -------"POV"

oh-----that idea-----the one which is the major theme of Genesis -----of the OT------the one so well emphasized by HILLEL------the man that Jesus quoted incessantly. It did not work
in Europe or among the European explorers
or among the European settlers who came to
populate the Americas. Several decades ago
I stumbled into a book-----that got left in my temporary custody by a devout man who wore a cross (not Mormon-----most likely catholic) It
happened to be a volume of JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS----in translation. I read the preface written by a catholic theologian. He was full of
praise for Josephus-----with one exception.
The exception addressed the fact that JOSEPHUS-----was full of praise for ----guess who----THE PHARISEES!!!-----as men of good well
and consistent kindness ----etc etc. The catholic
theologian EXCUSED Josphus by saying "it was his one mistake" Well----everyone has a right to
his -------"POV"

Jesus said the Pharisees were righteous to a point. He said we had to be more righteous then they. Course that was before they killed Him. Also, of course, He forgave them.

And it didn't help Europe because they inherited an apostate Christianity. Not to mention creeds that lacked that simple and profound truth that God is our Father. And they didn't have the bible in their possession until the 1500s. And that's when the people started rebelling against their Christianity for a purer version.

It's only in the latter days that the entire world is going to live the truths of the gospel. And I think that is solely because Christ will return and nothing about us that makes us special.

We need a "Bible Studies for Unhappy, Miserable people" Subforum
There's a FaceBook group that's rather similar: "Free Thinkers". They sit around all day bashing White, Male Christians.
It may be a racial thing--------as in "crackers"-----or maybe not-
Based on their avatars, I don't remember seeing ANY minorities, just White people. Besides, they worship Fedora wearing, Neckbeard, Reddit Editor Wanna' be's.

Forum List

Back