Zone1 Pastor Throws The Bible Down In Front of The School Board (They Don't Want to Hear it Though)

Atheism is a faith based religion.
You're losing this one soundly. We have freedom fom religion as well in public places. And I'm a lifelong practicing white male Christian. I should not be allowed to I sort Christianity I to others lives just ad they can't do it with their religion.

You're losing this one soundly. We have freedom fom religion as well in public places. And I'm a lifelong practicing white male Christian. I should not be allowed to I sort Christianity I to others lives just ad they can't do it with their religion.
Freedom from religion?

Give me all your money then.
Every cent.

RoadRunner, you can believe whatever you want. But you do not have absolute right to share that belief n every public space at any time you want. You can privately associate with those similar to you, believe what you want, and all the more power to you.

RoadRunner, you can believe whatever you want. But you do not have absolute right to share that belief n every public space at any time you want. You can privately associate with those similar to you, believe what you want, and all the more power to you.
Every day Congress opens with a …..

1701994520420.png

I share my faith in thousands of public places.
You are allowed to as other religions are able to. As a Christian I feel it's imperative that all religions are able to. I am not to try and reach out to others about my Christianity tho if they express me to remain quiet about it. It's not my job to spread the word if one person days no.

You are allowed to as other religions are able to. As a Christian I feel it's imperative that all religions are able to. I am not to try and reach out to others about my Christianity tho if they express me to remain quiet about it. It's not my job to spread the word if one person days no.
Different than the ignoramus saying you’re not ‘allowed’ to talk about God.

Although that part in parentheses should be a given. America has turned from a country founded upon Christianity to a God hating country. We have also gone from teaching children the truth and facts to lies and propaganda. Lord Jesus please come back soon. For I fear this country is too far gone to be saved now unless we can get Trump or another true Republican back in office.

that is christianity and their 4th century christian bible falsely claiming a notoriety that has never existed.

the country is maturing away from the false desert religions of servitude and denial and to the 1st century religion taught by jesus, liberation theology, self determination and those people who gave their lives during that time for the original - religion of antiquity.

Atheism is a faith based religion with a trinity at its apex.
Me
Myself
I

You are really trying to make the absence of belief in any god into a religion. It is the opposite.

And, as an atheist, I can tell you it is about far more. It is about family, friends, and living a good life.

Forum List

Back