Zone1 Pastor Throws The Bible Down In Front of The School Board (They Don't Want to Hear it Though)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although that part in parentheses should be a given. America has turned from a country founded upon Christianity to a God hating country. We have also gone from teaching children the truth and facts to lies and propaganda. Lord Jesus please come back soon. For I fear this country is too far gone to be saved now unless we can get Trump or another true Republican back in office.

First of all, we were not founded as a Christian nation. We were founded by people who were, for the most part, Christian. There is a difference.

As for teaching children lies or not telling the truth, it starts with politicizing the education system. Removing CRT from schools is just another part of that.

First of all, we were not founded as a Christian nation. We were founded by people who were, for the most part, Christian. There is a difference.

As for teaching children lies or not telling the truth, it starts with politicizing the education system. Removing CRT from schools is just another part of that.
List 3 schools currently teaching Critical Race Theory.

Although that part in parentheses should be a given. America has turned from a country founded upon Christianity to a God hating country. We have also gone from teaching children the truth and facts to lies and propaganda. Lord Jesus please come back soon. For I fear this country is too far gone to be saved now unless we can get Trump or another true Republican back in office.

Well, the audience is learning which church NOT to go to.

• Banned

I disagree with your first paragraph, but I think that you're spot on with your second one.

The pastor should have been body slammed in front of the School Board.

We are ruled by a secular government. End of nonsense.

We also have the freedom of religion in this country.

The Bible is merely a collection of fairy tales for adults. It has no place in school board meetings or other governmental proceedings.

Freedom of speech and freedom of religion are most definitely rights. I know you democrats don't like it and are continually trying to take them away from us, but they're definitely rights though.
Not an absolute right. You don't have the right to disrupt a school class with prayer. Preaching on a city bus might be different. You can't come into my house and preach on your own. Try it. :)

Not an absolute right. You don't have the right to disrupt a school class with prayer. Preaching on a city bus might be different. You can't come into my house and preach on your own. Try it. :)

Not interested but I guess that you do have a bit of a point.

Freedom of speech and freedom of religion are most definitely rights. I know you democrats don't like it and are continually trying to take them away from us, but they're definitely rights though.

I think what he meant was that the right of free speech is not an absolute right. You can be prosecuted for things you say.

Atheism is a religion.
Stop shoving it upon Americans.

Forum List

Back