Pasteurized Milk and Cheese

From the FDA’s website:

Raw milk can contain a variety of disease-causing pathogens, as demonstrated by numerous scientific studies. These studies, along with numerous foodborne outbreaks, clearly demonstrate the risk associated with drinking raw milk. Pasteurization effectively kills raw milk pathogens without any significant impact on milk nutritional quality.

What I have read is that getting small exposure to a few pathogens through milk is how we naturally, normally, and historically got immune to them.
If you fail to expose yourself to these pathogens when young and hearty, then you assure death when exposed later in life, to larger amounts.

Essentially unpasteurized milk is a vaccine of the real world.
If only pasteurized dairy is consumed, then you are always vulnerable to thousands of risky pathogens all around us.

I don’t need the government to tell me that it’s important to heat raw milk in order to kill harmful bacteria.

Most of the world, both human and animals, consume raw dairy with no ill effects.
While it is possible for tuberculosis, diphtheria, typhoid, Campylobacter, Listeria, Brucella, E. coli, Salmonella, or streptococcal infections to be transmitted by unpasteurized dairy products, most of the world ignores the risk, and there has not been an outbreak from any of these from dairy products in over a century.
Which is why the EU allows the sale of unpasteurized dairy.
And again, it is thought it is minute quantities of some pathogens as an infant, that produces adult immunity.

For perspective, Listeria monocytogenes survives pasteurization, and soft cheeses like Gouda can never use pasteurization.
So the risks are exaggerated.
And there are documented reduction in allergies and asthma from consuming unpasteurized dairy.

Of course there’s harmful bacteria in raw milk. It comes from a cow’s tit

Cows have a much stronger immune system than humans do, so any pathogen you get from a cow's tit is going to already have been neutralized by the cow's antibodies, and be a perfect, natural, vaccination.
The pathogen has been neutralized by the cow, but still useful to our immune system for memory recall if we get infected later.

And that's why the human race died from eating unpasteurized dairy for a couple thousand years.

Millions of years actually, not just thousands of years.
We are what evolution required us to be for millions of years, and we tinker with that at our own peril.
Infants get their immunity through vaccination by raw milk, and pasteurization prevents most of that.

Who said the human race died? Obviously, many got sick from the bacteria. You realize people died of food born illness *much* more in the past than they do today, don’t you?

Actually our ancestors did not die from food born illnesses nearly as much as we do now.
Before humans discovered fire, we ate raw foods and had a much stronger immune system that pretty much prevented almost all illness.
It is our sterilization of food that has wiped out most of our immune system compared to our ancestors and other animals.
Human now die from food born illness more than any other species in the world.
Human have a weaker immune system than any other animal, and if this keeps up, we eventually might not have any immune system at all.

braalian is correct . Raw milk is bad for you. In ancient times even they heated their milk. You drink raw milk you will end up in the emergency room with what we called ''the scours'' its like dysentery. In other words really severe diarrhea. I grew up country so this is something I know about. :thup: :thup:

Wrong.
While there is SOME risk to raw dairy, the "scours" is not deadly and is actually just an immune response identical to getting a vaccination shot.
The solution to "scours" is to vaccinate the cows, not pasteurize the dairy products.
Calves are just at risk as humans are.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t well documented health risks in drinking raw milk.

I like to eat raw hamburger occasionally and I’ve never gotten sick from it. That doesn’t mean I can say raw hamburger is just as safe as cooked. I smoke cigars and have never gotten cancer. That doesn’t mean I can say they don’t increase the risk.

I believe you should have the right to drink raw milk if you wish, but facts are facts.

Except you are also ignoring the fact the raw dairy also contains pathogens rendered harmless by the strong immune system of the cow, as well as cow antibodies, which both can train your human immune system how to prevent infection in the future.

There is a negative to raw dairy, but there is also a huge positive you are ignoring.

Most of the world does drink unpasteurized, with mostly positive effect.
This is the Cleveland Clinic. One of the top places in the world

I remember the Clinic saying nationally that libturds are carrying this Covid way way too far. Especially with early therapy treatment

Side note. I warned a neighbor yrs ago not to drink that fresh squeezed cider from the Amish farms.

Half of them were squeezing fresh cider for 3 days

Knock yourself out

I wonder how many people here think not washing your hands after you defecate is natural. Let the body get used to fecal matter so when the Communist come for us we can jump in the toilets like Schindler's List

braalian is correct . Raw milk is bad for you. In ancient times even they heated their milk. You drink raw milk you will end up in the emergency room with what we called ''the scours'' its like dysentery. In other words really severe diarrhea. I grew up country so this is something I know about. :thup: :thup:
In Scotland, you cannot buy raw milk. In England, you can only buy raw milk direct from a farm. Many farmers skim the cream off onto their morning breakfast cereal.

I sometimes make cheese, quite tempted to buy and try raw milk.

Also, sales rose from 610 thousand litres in 2014 to a whopping 3 million litres in 2018.

Last edited:
I think everyone should avoid drinking and eating anything pasteurized. They use radiation in the pasteurization process.

I think everyone should avoid drinking and eating anything pasteurized. They use radiation in the pasteurization process.
Man we got to get things in order. I have learned so much about this.......lololol

I see no microradiation mentioned. Better not say bogus link........lol

Milk has to reach a temp of 161 for a second and you are done and it has to cool rapidly then bottled

Do you use a microwave?? Because it can be used to get the milk to 161 though there are some steps to take.

I mean are microwaves dangerous? Please say no or i'm outta her....lol

Last edited:
A hot cup of coffee is about 170 degrees.

Coffee is really pasteurized huh?....lolol

So much fuss to raise a temp to 161 and cool it down rapidly

A hot cup of coffee is about 170 degrees.

Coffee is really pasteurized huh?....lolol

So much fuss to raise a temp to 161 and cool it down rapidly
I wonder why it's such a big deal to our friend sloopy if people he/she has never met, will never meet, choose of their own free will to eat something that might make them sick. You are not soon going to enter the ranks of those we perceive to be like the vax nazis, are you? Food nazi?

I wonder why it's such a big deal to our friend sloopy if people he/she has never met, will never meet, choose of their own free will to eat something that might make them sick. You are not soon going to enter the ranks of those we perceive to be like the vax nazis, are you? Food nazi?
No. I didn't know much about pasteurization, except I once told my neighbors not to drink that farm cider. I would have told them now to warm it up coffee style and drink it hot or cool it in the frig

I thought it my duty to clarify the Microradiation of milk processing in the USA, does not happen. It is only heated to 161 simple degrees and cooled rapidly.

Lot of fuss over warm milk and cookies.....lololololol

I don't care what anyone drinks but I would sure want to know what is in it first

No. I didn't know much about pasteurization, except I once told my neighbors not to drink that farm cider. I would have told them now to warm it up coffee style and drink it hot or cool it in the frig

I thought it my duty to clarify the Microradiation of milk processing in the USA, does not happen. It is only heated to 161 simple degrees and cooled rapidly.

Lot of fuss over warm milk and cookies.....lololololol

I don't care what anyone drinks but I would sure want to know what is in it first
Unpasteurized apple juice is essential to the making of vinegar, but the the acid neutralizes anything bad in the juice.

I have just faced the music and decided to eat some rotten shit. You can't get good lactofermented sauerkraut (which I ate for dinner last night) and all its good probiotic yumminess if you kill the bugs.

Forum List

Back