Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

White House: Failed Airline Bombing Was Attempted Act of Terrorism

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

:eek:

*grabs copy of 9/11 report (which btw, is NOT a transcript of the hearings)*

Starting on page 47...

Transcripts and videos of the 12th public hearing:

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Shhhhh.... It's a secret. The government doesn't want us to know...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this guy had not been a terrorist and was a jerkoff playing a prank, the passengers could be sued. In fact, can't we be sued just for reporting something?

Anyone have an update the settlement of the flying imams?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this guy had not been a terrorist and was a jerkoff playing a prank, the passengers could be sued. In fact, can't we be sued just for reporting something?

Anyone have an update the settlement of the flying imams?

Pretty impressive reaction by passenger Jasper Shuringa. Typical reaction is to forget about the proverbial barking dog (when Conan Doyle's Watson tells Holmes, "but there was no barking dog" and Holmes replies, "Precisely"). Shuringa could have just gone with the flow by reacting to the fire in the cabin rather than notice the details of how things should have been if it was just a fire (or a "prank"). Instead, Shuringa noticed that Abdulmutallab was staring ahead and ignoring the flaming object he held between his legs (hence, the missing "barking dog"). Shuringa grabbed the burning object from Abdulmutallab and pulled him from his seat.

There's not enough information yet to determine if the device malfunctioned or if Shuringa's actions disrupted the explosion sequence. It would seem that if Abdulmutallab wasn't panicking yet, then the device was functioning just as he expected. Of course, the problem with homemade devices is that, other than the pull-bang device, it's very difficult to tell how an incendiary is going to detonate. There are too many unknowns thrown into the equation (i.e. people tend to sweat in the crotch area, and this bodily moisture could have affected the fuse).

Quick thinking and quick actions by Shuringa may have spelled the difference between what appears to be an incompetent would-be bomber and a foiled terrorist attempt.

Please link us all to where the FBI denies it.

just go to google and link the first link from the LA Times.

Thus far every post you have made in this thread looks like self-projection. This one included.

and every post you have posted sounds like utter insanity.

Every act of mischief isn't terrorism dudette. It has to be done to terrorize, for a political purpose and include human death. Lighting off fireworks doesn't cut it by miles.

So unwind your hard on and get real.

Lighting a device that creates heat and flame on an aircraft is against the law. Further, it would be a felony because of the possibly of serious harm or death of a person. The person in question claims it was a terrorist act. History coul dbe of help to you also losecannon. Seems a person tries to light his shoes on fire on an airplane a couple of years ago. What happened to them? These are all things based in reality. It appears you are the one who needs to "get real".

☭proletarian☭;1841924 said:
Perhaps he was testing the security to draw attention to the shortcomings?

Doubtful, either way I hope they prosecute him to the max and charge him with everything they can.

Just like me with a Shoplifter I always try to get them on Petty Larceny, Burglary, Robbery (If they fight at all when you attempt to arrest them), Battery, Assault, Threats, Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, Drunk in Public(if they are already intoxicated when we stop them), Tresspassing, Possession of Burglary Tools, Grand Larceny and if they are under 21 and stealing liquor, Minor in Posession. Reason being the DA will plead it down anyways but the more charges the less they plea. You can get several theft related charges on one theft. I have gotten Petty Larceny, Burglary, Grand Larceny, Robbery, Battery and Minor in Posession all on one theft incident.

How neat of the Mpyre !
You can get sent to a war zone, finance a house, married, jailed with adults and anything else but LIQUOR OOOOOOO EVUL Likker get " Minor in possession" ?
What a fucking Idiocracy.

Then they have those Nazi pricks, like yourself, tossing the book at some drunk 18 year old stealing a 12 pack. Your job is to attempt ruin his life forever.

Thankfully. When it all comes crashing down, and you clowns are defending the bankers, you'll be the ones going down first.

Um ok...

I just looked up the "John Doe amendment" and it appears the Dems killed it. So everyone should be vigilant and pro-active and then make sure you have a lawyer on retainer. Inbelievable.

White House: Failed Airline Bombing Was Attempted Act of Terrorism

U.S. officials say a Northwest Airlines passenger from Nigeria said he was acting on behalf of Al Qaeda when he tried to blow up a flight Friday as it landed in Detroit.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., identified the suspect as Abdul Mudallad, a Nigerian. King said the flight began in Nigeria and went through Amsterdam en route to Detroit.

One of the U.S. intelligence officials said the explosive device was a mix of powder and liquid. It failed when the passenger tried to detonate it.

The passenger was being questioned Friday evening.

Both of the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was continuing.

The motive of the Christmas Day attack was not immediately clear.

"He appears to have had some kind of incendiary device he tried to ignite," said one of the U.S. officials.

White House: Failed Airline Bombing Was Attempted Act of Terrorism - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Gee... I am Shocked that the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance once again Played a Part in something like this... Shocked I tell ya.

:)

peace...

☭proletarian☭;1841924 said:
Perhaps he was testing the security to draw attention to the shortcomings?

Doubtful, either way I hope they prosecute him to the max and charge him with everything they can.

Just like me with a Shoplifter I always try to get them on Petty Larceny, Burglary, Robbery (If they fight at all when you attempt to arrest them), Battery, Assault, Threats, Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, Drunk in Public(if they are already intoxicated when we stop them), Tresspassing, Possession of Burglary Tools, Grand Larceny and if they are under 21 and stealing liquor, Minor in Posession. Reason being the DA will plead it down anyways but the more charges the less they plea. You can get several theft related charges on one theft. I have gotten Petty Larceny, Burglary, Grand Larceny, Robbery, Battery and Minor in Posession all on one theft incident.

How neat of the Mpyre !
You can get sent to a war zone, finance a house, married, jailed with adults and anything else but LIQUOR OOOOOOO EVUL Likker get " Minor in possession" ?
What a fucking Idiocracy.

Then they have those Nazi pricks, like yourself, tossing the book at some drunk 18 year old stealing a 12 pack. Your job is to attempt ruin his life forever.

Thankfully. When it all comes crashing down, and you clowns are defending the bankers, you'll be the ones going down first.

The word buffoon doesn't even begin to describe you, your ignorance and disregard of the law.

No offense but.... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the pot calling the kettle black, with what you just said there vs. that sig of yours with the Clinton conspiracy stuff in it.

Just sayin'

Just because the Clinton thing is actual doesn't mean anything. ou can't honestly say with a straight face that Vincent Foster died by suicide. There is way to much evidence to prove otherwise.
The Clinton thing IS actual -- a actual nutjob conspiracy theory.

The hell it is. There are over 25 deaths of people connected to the Clinton's that died under mysterious circumstances. I am an investigator by trade (and a damn good one, I have the hight arrest numbers in the company covering three states, I also train new hires) and all my experience has proven to me that there are no such thing as coincidences.

Just because the Clinton thing is actual doesn't mean anything. ou can't honestly say with a straight face that Vincent Foster died by suicide. There is way to much evidence to prove otherwise.
The Clinton thing IS actual -- a actual nutjob conspiracy theory.

The hell it is. There are over 25 deaths of people connected to the Clinton's that died under mysterious circumstances. I am an investigator by trade (and a damn good one, I have the hight arrest numbers in the company covering three states, I also train new hires) and all my experience has proven to me that there are no such thing as coincidences.
All that said, there is nothing but circumstantial and anecdotal evidence to support the Clinton conspiracy theories. The chief enemy of any investigator is subjectivity.

A Medic and an investigator. Impressive!

Last edited:

Sounds like somebody's drunk on power..

You a mall cop....:lol:

Mall cop?

I think not, I can actually make an arrest, fill out a citation and charge the person, but nice assumption.

New Topics

Forum List

Back