Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

technically this guy could and SHOULD be charged with an act of terrorism, since I am sure he made some of the passengers feel terrorized.

You are one sick puppy. Anybody and everybody who pulls a prank is not a terrorist. Firecrackers dude, firecrackers. That is a world removed from terrorism.

Armed robbers, policemen, tax collectors and divorce attorneys make people feel terror. As do doctors occasionally.

Terrorism is reserved for those who kill civilians for political causes. And the vast majority of the folks who do that are never considered terrorists. Like soldiers who commit cold blooded murder under the state monopoly on violent force, or policemen, or state executioners, or docs performing abortions.

If everybody who lights of a firework is a terrorist than all of America becomes a terrorist conspiracy. We light them on the damned 4th of July bozo!

This is honestly the most difficult time in my life. I hate seeing the country I love being destroyed by a narcassistic idiot like Obama and his sidekick Biden.
They are not destroying the country. They are merely giving it more adversity training. It will not only survive, but thrive and emerge stronger.

Think: Carter. We survived and thrived after that, we can survive anything.

No, this is 1000 times worse then Carter.
Let not your heart be troubled nor your countenance fall, brother.

The country is 1000 times stronger than what Carter had to "work" with.

Remember, my friend. You cannot in the same sentence or idea say these buffoons are going to destroy the country, while also saying they are incompetent buffoons and the like. The two arguments are in opposition.

technically this guy could and SHOULD be charged with an act of terrorism, since I am sure he made some of the passengers feel terrorized.

You are one sick puppy. Anybody and everybody who pulls a prank is not a terrorist. Firecrackers dude, firecrackers.
Apparently you're not up on the latest. The OBAMA administration is saying this was a terrorist act, and it wasn't firecrackers.

So much for us all holding hands singing Kumbya like the damn campaign commercials promised.
But.... But.... But....

The apology tours and all. The Peace prize. The bowing. The diplomacy.

None of it seems to be working. They act like they still wanna kill us!

This is honestly the most difficult time in my life. I hate seeing the country I love being destroyed by a narcassistic idiot like Obama and his sidekick Biden.

worry no more, there are no narcassistic idiots.

Does anyone else NOT think that it's a concidence that this just happened right after the towelheads put the video of our captured soldier with a forced message obviously made under duress?

are you really this "lost in space"? He was a Nigerian. He lit firecrackers aboard a landed plane.

He wasn't Arab, or AQ, or even Muslim.

Does anyone else NOT think that it's a concidence that this just happened right after the towelheads put the video of our captured soldier with a forced message obviously made under duress?

are you really this "lost in space"? He was a Nigerian. He lit firecrackers aboard a landed plane.

It wasn't firecrackers, Nimrod. The OBAMA administration says it was Al-Queda linked.

You should READ THREADS before posting, clearly.

They are not destroying the country. They are merely giving it more adversity training. It will not only survive, but thrive and emerge stronger.

Think: Carter. We survived and thrived after that, we can survive anything.

Remember, my friend. You cannot in the same sentence or idea say these buffoons are going to destroy the country, while also saying they are incompetent buffoons and the like. The two arguments are in opposition.

Not really, it will take us over 20 years to recover from the damage that Obama, Biden, Ried, Pelosi and Boxer are doing to our country.

It wasn't firecrackers, Nimrod. The OBAMA administration says it was Al-Queda linked.

You should READ THREADS before posting, clearly.

Lol!

The OBAMA administration is saying this was a terrorist act, and it wasn't firecrackers.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what the Obama admin says. It was an incendiary device or iow firecrackers. On a plane that had already landed.

I realize that every second person in America is stark raving mad, but does this include you?

Not really, it will take us over 20 years to recover from the damage that Obama, Biden, Ried, Pelosi and Boxer are doing to our country.
Nah. This union isn't that fragile.

yes, serpent breath, you laugh because you too are a shit eating idiot who believes that everybody who plays stupid pranks is a threat to civilization at large.

Never mind the 300,000 tonnes of bombs we have dropped on Iraqi and Iranian weddings, or the 12,000 nuclear weapons we have kept deployed around the clock for 40 years. Enough to kill every human 4 times over.

Be afraid, be very afraid of FIRECRACKERS lit on board planes sitting on runways!

Shit for brains it too complementary a phrase to apply to yourself and your insane paranoid condition.

Last edited:
I couldn't give a flying fuck what the Obama admin says. It was an incendiary device or iow firecrackers. On a plane that had already landed.

I realize that every second person in America is stark raving mad, but does this include you?

ROMULUS, Mich. – A Nigerian man who said he was an agent for al-Qaida tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane Friday as it was preparing to land in Detroit,

AP sources: Al-Qaida link in failed plane attack - Yahoo! News

yes, serpent breath, you laugh because you too are a shit eating idiot who believes that everybody who plays stupid pranks is a threat to civilization at large.

Never mind the 300,000 tonnes of bombs we have dropped on Iraqi and Iranian weddings, or the 12,000 nuclear weapons we have kept deployed around the clock for 40 years. Enough to kill every human 4 times over.

Be afraid, be very afraid of FIRECRACKERS lit on board planes sitting on runways!

Shit for brains it too complementary a phrase to apply to yourself and your insane paranoid condition.
The plane was IN THE AIR still when the would-be terrorist set off his bomb.

Try READING.

It was NOT a prank, stupid.

By ALL REPORTS it was a failed terrorist act using a SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB.

"SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB" LMAO!

It was some cocktail of chemicals that failed. IOW more like the shoeless seven.

And the FBI denies any AQ tie in.

Thanks for the entertainment, your delusionalism is beyond anything I could fantasize.

The plane was IN THE AIR still when the would-be terrorist set off his bomb.

Try READING.

It wasn't a bomb BOZO, try reading. And the plane was on approach when the idiot tried to ignite the incendiary device aka firework.

This is terrorism like setting fire to a bag of dogshit on your front porch is terrorism.

It was NOT a prank, stupid.

By ALL REPORTS it was a failed terrorist act using a SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB.

"SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB" LMAO!

It was some cocktail of chemicals that failed. IOW more like the shoeless seven.

And the FBI denies any AQ tie in.

Thanks for the entertainment, your delusionalism is beyond anything I could fantasize.
The perp himself says he was AQ. But at least now you're not ignorantly continuing to assert it was "firecrackers."

Please link us all to where the FBI denies it.

Thus far every post you have made in this thread looks like self-projection. This one included.

ROMULUS, Mich. – A Nigerian man who said he was an agent for al-Qaida tried to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane Friday as it was preparing to land in Detroit,

AP sources: Al-Qaida link in failed plane attack - Yahoo! News

Sorry Jillian but even the FBI denies that he was a part of any org including AQ.

Forum List

Back