Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

yes, serpent breath, you laugh because you too are a shit eating idiot who believes that everybody who plays stupid pranks is a threat to civilization at large.

Never mind the 300,000 tonnes of bombs we have dropped on Iraqi and Iranian weddings, or the 12,000 nuclear weapons we have kept deployed around the clock for 40 years. Enough to kill every human 4 times over.

Be afraid, be very afraid of FIRECRACKERS lit on board planes sitting on runways!

Shit for brains it too complementary a phrase to apply to yourself and your insane paranoid condition.
The plane was IN THE AIR still when the would-be terrorist set off his bomb.

Try READING.

It wasn't a bomb BOZO, try reading. And the plane was on approach when the idiot tried to ignite the incendiary device aka firework.

This is terrorism like setting fire to a bag of dogshit on your front porch is terrorism.
We're making progress, now you admit the plane was still in the air, not on the ground as you have repeatedly asserted.

You're really embarrassing yourself still, however. Looking really ignorant and stupid.

yes, serpent breath, you laugh because you too are a shit eating idiot who believes that everybody who plays stupid pranks is a threat to civilization at large.
It was NOT a prank, stupid.

By ALL REPORTS it was a failed terrorist act using a SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB.

Damn, that guy is mature lol. He also sounds like he has an IQ around the same level as a cucumber, lol. I love how he takes a standard thread and turns it into personal attacks.

Next think you know he will say the Bush Administration blew up the twin towers. :cuckoo:

Please link us all to where the FBI denies it.

just go to google and link the first link from the LA Times.

Thus far every post you have made in this thread looks like self-projection. This one included.

and every post you have posted sounds like utter insanity.

Every act of mischief isn't terrorism dudette. It has to be done to terrorize, for a political purpose and include human death. Lighting off fireworks doesn't cut it by miles.

So unwind your hard on and get real.

It's not up to me to back YOUR assertion. That's on you.
Every act of mischief isn't terrorism dudette. It has to be done to terrorize, for a political purpose and include human death. Lighting off fireworks doesn't cut it by miles.

REAL is, it wasn't fireworks.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

It was NOT a prank, stupid.

By ALL REPORTS it was a failed terrorist act using a SOPHISTICATED CHEMICAL BOMB.

Damn, that guy is mature lol. He also sounds like he has an IQ around the same level as a cucumber, lol. I love how he takes a standard thread and turns it into personal attacks.

Next think you know he will say the Bush Administration blew up the twin towers. :cuckoo:

You started out posting in dumbshit and are now posting in dumbshit squared.

By morning iot will be all over the news that this was as much an act of terror as the nose bleed of Burlesconi, the tackling of the Pope and the death threat against Michelle Obama that never materialized.

BTW mature is what you aren't. Grow up and stop being a reactionary pussy. Next you will start boring me with threats of global warming destroying the earth and civilization....

It's not up to me to back YOUR assertion. That's on you.
hardly, it's all over the news. Not my job to tell you what every news org is reporting right now.

REAL is, it wasn't fireworks.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I would tell you to stop embarrassing yourself but I get that it is your daily ritual.

Rock on Duddette, by morning all of the news orgs will be broadcasting evidence of your raving paranoias.

No offense but.... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the pot calling the kettle black, with what you just said there vs. that sig of yours with the Clinton conspiracy stuff in it.

Just sayin'

I would tell you to stop embarrassing yourself but I get that it is your daily ritual.
I think it's apparent now you cannot read.

The FBI says the suspect changed his story and at latest word denies his stunt has AQ ties. They DO NOT say it wasn't AQ tied.

And when you make assertions, be prepared to back them up with links. Otherwise you're just a stupid dribbler.

The guy prob got the tip from the s-holes at the TSA. Were flying on Sunday. May have double the Xanax.

the tsa operates outside the usa?

The TSA does in fact operate outside of the United states. In countrys where direct flights to the United States originate they MUST FOLLOW ALL U.S. protocols for security and aircraft maintenance/preps. This perp got on in a country where the flight linked so he was screened according to the Netherlands rules and Nigerian rules.

actually, that's not how it works here... you make an assertion, you prove it. it's not anyone's job to do your research assignment.

this wasn't fireworks. the FBI is currently saying it was "some type of incendiary device" and is continuing to investigate. if it were fireworks, there wouldn't be much to investigate.

oh....and that's from the LA times article...

No offense but.... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the pot calling the kettle black, with what you just said there vs. that sig of yours with the Clinton conspiracy stuff in it.

Just sayin'

Just because the Clinton thing is actual doesn't mean anything. ou can't honestly say with a straight face that Vincent Foster died by suicide. There is way to much evidence to prove otherwise.

Just sayin'

Just because the Clinton thing is actual doesn't mean anything. ou can't honestly say with a straight face that Vincent Foster died by suicide. There is way to much evidence to prove otherwise.
The Clinton thing IS actual -- a actual nutjob conspiracy theory.

Never mind the 300,000 tonnes of bombs we have dropped on Iraqi and Iranian weddings, or the 12,000 nuclear weapons we have kept deployed around the clock for 40 years. Enough to kill every human 4 times over.

Be afraid, be very afraid of FIRECRACKERS lit on board planes sitting on runways!

Shit for brains it too complementary a phrase to apply to yourself and your insane paranoid condition.

:cuckoo:

One hour old-

Suspected Terrorist Tried to Blow Up Flight, U.S. Officials Say

December 25, 2009, 11:56 PM EST

Dec. 26 (Bloomberg) -- A suspected terrorist tried to blow up a Detroit-bound transatlantic flight yesterday with 278 passengers before he was subdued, U.S. officials said.

The passenger was attempting to destroy the plane with an explosive device, said Peter King of New York, the top Republican on the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security. White House officials said President Barack Obama is treating the incident as an attempted terrorist attack. King identified the suspect as Abdul Mudallad of Nigeria.

The incident on Northwest Airlines flight 253 from Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport “definitely appears to be al-Qaeda related,” King said in an interview. “This was not a firecracker. This was for real.”

Obama called for “all appropriate measures to be taken to increase security” after the suspected attack, the White House said in a statement. The Department of Homeland Security said passengers may notice additional screening at airports.

The suspect, who was taken into custody in Detroit, told authorities that the device was acquired in Yemen along with instructions on when it was to be used, CNN reported, citing a federal security bulletin.

Suspected Terrorist Tried to Blow Up Flight, U.S. Officials Say - BusinessWeek

Just like me with a Shoplifter I always try to get them on Petty Larceny, Burglary, Robbery (If they fight at all when you attempt to arrest them), Battery, Assault, Threats, Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, Drunk in Public(if they are already intoxicated when we stop them), Tresspassing, Possession of Burglary Tools, Grand Larceny and if they are under 21 and stealing liquor, Minor in Posession. Reason being the DA will plead it down anyways but the more charges the less they plea. You can get several theft related charges on one theft. I have gotten Petty Larceny, Burglary, Grand Larceny, Robbery, Battery and Minor in Posession all on one theft incident.

Sounds like somebody's drunk on power..

You a mall cop....:lol:

This post should be in the conspiracy theory folder..

Yeah, there was so much evidence they charged somebody...oh, that's right, they didn't...

The mentality of people like loosecannon is what led to the Ft. Hood shootings. They will make excuses for terrorists up until the time they actually kill innocent people. And then they will make more excuses.

Sir - if you want to play a prank on an airplane, be our guest. We'll see you in 25 years.

The mentality of people like loosecannon is what led to the Ft. Hood shootings. They will make excuses for terrorists up until the time they actually kill innocent people. And then they will make more excuses.

Sir - if you want to play a prank on an airplane, be our guest. We'll see you in 25 years.

Two in not quite a year that they had made excuses for huh?

Forum List

Back