Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

THE son of a prominent Nigerian banker, who allegedly attempted to blow up a transatlantic flight over America, was barred from returning to Britain earlier this year.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, graduated from a university in London last year but his visa request was refused in May when he attempted to apply for a new course at a bogus college.

Airline bomber was barred from Britain - Times Online
A preliminary investigation found that security procedures were followed correctly, and the man had a valid US visa...

The suspect's name was in a database indicating "a significant terrorist connection" although it did not appear on a "no-fly" list, said New York congressman Peter King, a member of the US House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee.

BBC News - Nigerian accused of attacking US passenger jet
This is a monumental example of near catastrophic breech of security.

How can this subject have a known strong connection to Al-Quida, be on the terrorist watch list, have his visa revoked by Great Britain, and NOT have his U.S. visa revoked?

Hell, his father was so concerned about his son radicalization, he went in person to the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria to warn them that the his son aspired to bring Jihad to the United States.

And just 21 days ago, TSA released it's screening procedures on the internet.

In a massive security breach, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) inadvertently posted online its airport screening procedures manual, including some of the most closely guarded secrets regarding special rules for diplomats and CIA and law enforcement officers.
Document mistakenly posted online reveals agency's top screening secrets.

The most sensitive parts of the 93-page Standard Operating Procedures manual were apparently redacted in a way that computer savvy individuals easily overcame...

..."This manual provides a road map to those who would do us harm," said Collins. "The detailed information could help terrorists evade airport security measures." Collins said she intended to ask the Department of Homeland Security how the breach happened, and "how it will remedy the damage that has already been done."

Massive TSA Security Breach As Agency Gives Away Its Secrets - ABC News
What a massive foul-up that almost lead to disaster.

lol

What do you suggest he do?

First off, he should have grounded all flights atleast until today, he should have immediately left for his Office in Washington D.C. where he can appropriately monitor and handle the situation and be close to the Pentagon and he should have addressed the nation from the Oval Office, want me to keep going?

Dear God. Are you fucking serious?

Yes, this idiot is way over his fucking head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this guy had not been a terrorist and was a jerkoff playing a prank, the passengers could be sued. In fact, can't we be sued just for reporting something?

Anyone have an update the settlement of the flying imams?

If it were me, I would have choked that asswipe out, that tends to work the best. :D

In a life threatening situation I would rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6 (of my friends)

Last edited:
Strange that we haven't seen that twat Loosecannon back in the thread since he said the guy wasn't a muslim, wasn't a terrorist, it was only a fire cracker and that the media would prove him right. :lol:

Boy! Loosecannon. What an appropriate online name! Well, the day's reports are all out and you're the one looking like he has shit for brains!

Carry on twat features. We could do with the entertainment. Always a pleasure to watch a true clown at work. :lol:

Unfortunately Colin, loosecannon is not alone. When the Ft. Dix Six were arrested, there were plenty of folks on the left who claimed they were too stupid to be "real terrorists". Apparently, amongst the intellectual elite, the criteria for being labeled a "real terrorist" is a high IQ or something. Oh and I think you need an Al Qaeda ID card too.

In my book, anyone who commits a crime or does something to install fear or terror in someone is a Terrorist.

Really?

The US and zionuts have been terrorizing Palestinians since 1947;

The US has been terrorizing Iraqis since 1990;

The US has been Terrorizing the Afpak region since 2001.

So , those folks have a right to retaliate, right?

Unfortunately Colin, loosecannon is not alone. When the Ft. Dix Six were arrested, there were plenty of folks on the left who claimed they were too stupid to be "real terrorists". Apparently, amongst the intellectual elite, the criteria for being labeled a "real terrorist" is a high IQ or something. Oh and I think you need an Al Qaeda ID card too.

In my book, anyone who commits a crime or does something to install fear or terror in someone is a Terrorist.

Really?

The scary part is that you are serious. :rolleyes:

Really?

so kill us all including you?????

Really?

The scary part is that you believe you have a right to terrorize people with impunity.

.:eek:

Really?

The scary part is that you believe you have a right to terrorize people with impunity.

.:eek:

oh goody goody gumdrops,, this means you give us a pass on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Forum List

Back