Passenger Ignites Firecrackers on Delta Flight Headed to Detroit

hmmm it says he was on the no flight list. is this list meant to be enforced internationally? (if so it obviously failed) also would an american company - delta - be expected to enforce it outside the usa?

That's what Fox is reporting. That he didn't show on the no flight list. I'm also wondering how a bomb made it through security. They are interviewing another passenger who says "Security is very tight over there."

hmmm it says he was on the no flight list. is this list meant to be enforced internationally? (if so it obviously failed) also would an american company - delta - be expected to enforce it outside the usa?

That's what Fox is reporting. That he didn't show on the no flight list. I'm also wondering how a bomb made it through security. They are interviewing another passenger who says "Security is very tight over there."

o wow, contradictory reports. this article:

Reports: NWA passenger was trying to blow up flight into Detroit | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

says he was on the no-flight list, but then even links to this article:

Explosives on Northwest Airlines Plane from Amsterdam to Detroit - ABC News

which says:

The suspect had been in a law enforcement-intelligence database but was not on the government's no-fly list, according to a law enforcement official.

meh. guess I shouldn't have trusted the 'freep' article considering I never heard of them until now.

Reports: NWA passenger was trying to blow up flight into Detroit | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

which says:

The suspect had been in a law enforcement-intelligence database but was not on the government's no-fly list, according to a law enforcement official.
meh. guess I shouldn't have trusted the 'freep' article considering I never heard of them until now.

Freep is Detroits local news source. Detroit Free Press.

which says:

Freep is Detroits local news source. Detroit Free Press.

:eusa_shhh:

Um huggy. I would advise any young people to refrain from igniting firecrackers in ANY public place. Uts a different world today.

Um...Chanel... We did lotsa stuff as teens and early twenties that would get ya put in prison for life these days. I remember one Sat night after drag racing all evening at Golden Gardens beach park by the sound..I mean seriously drag racing where we owned the street Fri and Sat night from around 7-8 till about one in the morning. About 10,000 kids would show up and line the qtr mile as spectators. This was back in 66-68 when I participated. Anyway we won all the races my cousin and I raced that night so to celebrate we dashed up on I-5 to the ship canal bridge and with Tim at the wheel of the 68 Dodge Dart sportin around 500 HP I leaned out the passenger window with a .45 and shot out as many street lights as I could going around 90 and drunk on my butt.

Things WHERE a little different back then at least in Seattle. I'm not suggesting anybody try it..just saying we did alot of wild shit without any consequences....and ya...it was fun as hell.

Does anyone else NOT think that it's a concidence that this just happened right after the towelheads put the video of our captured soldier with a forced message obviously made under duress?

Wait.... I thought the world was gonna love us now.

So much for us all holding hands singing Kumbya like the damn campaign commercials promised.
But.... But.... But....

The apology tours and all. The Peace prize. The bowing. The diplomacy.

None of it seems to be working. They act like they still wanna kill us!

This is honestly the most difficult time in my life. I hate seeing the country I love being destroyed by a narcassistic idiot like Obama and his sidekick Biden.

So much for us all holding hands singing Kumbya like the damn campaign commercials promised.
But.... But.... But....

This is honestly the most difficult time in my life. I hate seeing the country I love being destroyed by a narcassistic idiot like Obama and his sidekick Biden.
They are not destroying the country. They are merely giving it more adversity training. It will not only survive, but thrive and emerge stronger.

Think: Carter. We survived and thrived after that, we can survive anything.

Let not your countenance fall.

Last edited:
Wait.... I thought the world was gonna love us now.

al queda isn't "the world".
It's part of the world....

That was supposed to like us now. We'd all be safer, we were told.

Unfortunately it's a part of the world that's getting bigger and bigger every day, every hour and every minute that passes because we have a coward in the oval office and a coward running the Senate and a coward running Congress and a dufus in the Vice Presidency.

But.... But.... But....

They are not destroying the country. They are merely giving it more adversity training. It will not only survive, but thrive and emerge stronger.

Think: Carter. We survived and thrived after that, we can survive anything.

No, this is 1000 times worse then Carter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back