Passed away gradchild of Isma'il Haniyeh

Last edited:
I think you have a point there.

Let me guess, you're justifying the murder of those Jews because of the settlements, right? Just like when a Jew is killed in the WB.

It just looks like it nay be a deciding factor
. My posts do, however, blow a hole in that
"hate Jews" propaganda.

Deciding factor, eh? Funny, because even when Israel tore down the settlements and withdrew from Gaza, they are STILL firing upon Israeli civilians while making threats

Let me guess, you're justifying the murder of those Jews because of the settlements, right? Just like when a Jew is killed in the WB.

It just looks like it nay be a deciding factor
. My posts do, however, blow a hole in that
"hate Jews" propaganda.

Deciding factor, eh? Funny, because even when Israel tore down the settlements and withdrew from Gaza, they are STILL firing upon Israeli civilians while making threats

Because israel has militarily blockaded gaza..an act of war.

It just looks like it nay be a deciding factor. My posts do, however, blow a hole in that
"hate Jews" propaganda.

How so ? I mean , I can show you several videos of how Hamas thinks of Jews.

They wouldn't be from MEMRI or PMW would they?

What does the source have anything to do with. Are you going to be like Sherri and claim the translations are false ?

The videos from PMW and MEMRI are merely showing the person in question (Hamas official, Hamas cleric) speaking in Arabic. So what's the problem ?

How so ? I mean , I can show you several videos of how Hamas thinks of Jews.

What does the source have anything to do with. Are you going to be like Sherri and claim the translations are false ?

The videos from PMW and MEMRI are merely showing the person in question (Hamas official, Hamas cleric) speaking in Arabic. So what's the problem ?

I would rather just look at the facts. Jews are in Gaza all the time and never experience hostilities. MEMRI or PMW cannot change the facts.

I would rather just look at the facts. Jews are in Gaza all the time and never experience hostilities. MEMRI or PMW cannot change the facts.

Jews are in Gaza all the time ? Where do you see that ?

You really think an Orthodox Jew can walk down the street in Gaza?

You read too much Israeli propaganda.
---------
“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

nki1.jpg

I forgot to mention what an incredible piece of Palestinian propaganda this picture is.
I can't believe you actually fell for it, too ...

Bullshit..Maybe some Jews who are against other Jews and hanging out with the pro terrorist crowd, but soon as they are of no use to them anymore, they'd be killed. even those Jews couldn't walk the street of Gaza alone at night

Last edited:
They risk their lives. I see no reason why.

You read too much Israeli propaganda.
---------
“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

nki1.jpg

I forgot to mention what an incredible piece of Palestinian propaganda this picture is.
I can't believe you actually fell for it, too ...

the Arabs can't even stop teaching their children to hate...I guess that's a bit too much to ask of them:eusa_eh:

Bullshit..Maybe some Jews who are against other Jews and hanging out with the pro terrorist crowd, but soon as they are of no use to them anymore, they'd be killed. even those Jews couldn't walk the street of Gaza alone at night

You are speculating and I am looking at the facts at hand.

Funny, because I have to see you present any fact that Hamas don't hate Jews.

Either way, maybe there are some Hamas officials who don't hate Jews, but like I said, there are plenty of videos online to prove otherwise. Videos which you choose to ignore.
Instead you post a picture of Haniyeh standing with anti - Zionist Jews and claiming that that's enough to prove that Hamas don't dislike/hate Jews

I'm a realist... you? Not so much

Either way, maybe there are some Hamas officials who don't hate Jews, but like I said, there are plenty of videos online to prove otherwise. Videos which you choose to ignore.
Instead you post a picture of Haniyeh standing with anti - Zionist Jews and claiming that that's enough to prove that Hamas don't dislike/hate Jews

The problem with the MEMRI and PMW propaganda sites is they seek out the extreme and portray them as typical.

What do the Christians think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with the MEMRI and PMW propaganda sites is they seek out the extreme and portray them as typical.

What do the Christians think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]

Again, they are not propaganda sites. Just because they expose Palestinian extremists for who they are, doesn't mean they are propaganda.

Again, their videos merely translate what certain Palestinian extremists are saying. How is that propaganda, I don't get it ?????

Also, can you elaborate on this comment:

seek out the extreme and portray them as typical.

And what does the Fred Phelps video have anything to do with it?

Also, can you elaborate on this comment:

seek out the extreme and portray them as typical.

And what does the Fred Phelps video have anything to do with it?

Fred Phelps is a Christian, isn't he.

I just wanted people to see what Christians think.

It is not just picking out extremists, that these Zionist propaganda websites eengage in, like PMW and memri and camera.

These Propaganda sites mis translate and provide selective excerpts from their alleged sources.

And they never give you a link to the original source so you can check the real source for yourself.

In addition, the operators of these websites are themselves extremists.

We have right wing extremists demonizing the enemy, nothing at all to do with reporting facts.

I was listening to that video posted of PMWs illegal settler operator, born in New York, in a debate. That man actually denied in a debate that a single Palestinian has been expelled from Palestine. When nutcases like that operate a website like PMW its really no surprise all the propaganda that spews out of them. Imagine if that Christian Fred Phelps fellow maintained a website. We certainly can imagine what would spew forth from that.

Forum List

Back