Passed away gradchild of Isma'il Haniyeh

Isma'il Haniyeh's granddaughter, who was hospitalized in Israel days ago due to a critical illness, then was returned to the Gaza strip, passed away today, when she's less than 2 years old.

1456771_595694247175447_402596991_n.jpg

Source: Paldf.net

My prayers go out to the family. It is a terrible thing to lose a child. I am sure they are devastated. What a beautiful child. The LORD is near to the brokenhearted.

- Jeri

True. Israel has the best doctors in the region. That is why the child was offered treatment there.

Well, the best doctors for jews. If you're a filthy little arab girl, best of luck.

I realize, Alfalfa, that you are not the sharpest pencil in the box, but many Arabs have been and are still being treated in Israeli hospitals. Do a little research once in a while.

Isma'il Haniyeh's granddaughter, who was hospitalized in Israel days ago due to a critical illness, then was returned to the Gaza strip, passed away today, when she's less than 2 years old.

1456771_595694247175447_402596991_n.jpg

Source: Paldf.net

:(:(

At least she doesn't suffer anymore.

She could hardly breath and move on her own. If that was what life held for her, she's better of in the better place she is now.

She is heaven with G-d where there is no suffering. Jesus loves little children and said such is the kingdom of heaven made up of. She is in perfect health in heaven because there is no sickness there. - Jeri

True. Israel has the best doctors in the region. That is why the child was offered treatment there.

Well, the best doctors for jews. If you're a filthy little arab girl, best of luck.

I realize, Alfalfa, that you are not the sharpest pencil in the box, but many Arabs have been and are still being treated in Israeli hospitals. Do a little research once in a while.

The Israeli doctors and nurses are known for giving the very best care to all who come to their hospitals irregardless of whether they are Arab or Jewish. They are wonderful, caring people. May the LORD bless them for trying to save this precious life. - Jeri

That's because 20% of the non jewish citizenship of israel is, well, non jewish. They pay hospital taxes too. But it's good to see the real citizens of the "jewish nation" allow faux non jewish citizens to actually use the same hospitals as jewish citizens that they pay taxes for...without making a federal case out of it....heheh.

That's because 20% of the non jewish citizenship of israel is, well, non jewish. They pay hospital taxes too. But it's good to see the real citizens of the "jewish nation" allow faux non jewish citizens to actually use the same hospitals as jewish citizens that they pay taxes for...without making a federal case out of it....heheh.

A hehehe back to silly juvenile you. Do you really think that many of the Arabs who have four wives and numerous children with each wife are paying taxes? Yes, isn't it nice that Israeli hospitals even treat the wounded terrorists who have tried to kill the Jews while those same wounded Jews are also in the hospital at the same time?

I don't think that Alfalfa is aware that people here in America who can prove that one grandparent comes from Ireland (and I believe Italy also) can get citizenship in that country Many do so that if they travel in Europe, they will get free hospital care if they get sick. Check with one of Ireland's Embassies or Consulates here for more information, Alfalfa, just in case you happen to be Irish and finally can scare up enough money to travel.

Actually, Israeli hospitals and doctors treat many arab children, particularly those injured in conflict - that is one area where they really don't deserve criticism.

Actually, Israeli hospitals and doctors treat many arab children, particularly those injured in conflict - that is one area where they really don't deserve criticism.

Yes, because there are 2 million arab citizens of israel and 5 million arabs and palestinians under israeli control in occupied territories.

What hospitals do you expect them to go to, the Mayo Clinic?

This is what's so funny about comments here, people treat it as the utmost in humanitarianism that israeli hospitals actually treat israeli citizens and those under their "protection".

Even the zionists are shocked that israeli jews treat non jews at all.

What caused the child's illness?

Was it Israels Blockade of Gaza?

UNICEF has issued many reports in the past addressing deaths in the thousands every year in the OPT attributable to preventable medical conditions and other conditions imposed on residents in the OPT by the Occupation.

I was waiting for your stupidity to come flooding.

What caused this child's illness?

Genes.

She suffered a genetic illness which caused her lungs to collapse, there was nothing that any of us were able to do.

But yeah, blame Israel. It's free.

MORON.

Not what The Jerusalem Post says, Zionist baby killing imbecile.

"The sources said the girl, Amal, had been in serious condition after being diagnosed with an acute infection of the digestive tract. She was admitted on Sunday to Schneider Children’s Medical Center for Israel in Petah Tikva, and was later returned to a hospital in Gaza City."

Israeli hospital treats Hamas PM Haniyeh?s granddaughter | JPost | Israel News

Infections are caused by things like lack of clean drinking water, lack of proper sanitation, lack of medicine. And the Blockade and Occupation contributes to all of these conditions on every child in Gaza.

And these deprivations of needs that support human life are also genocidal acts under the international genocide statute.

ISRAEL killed this child.

psychotic

Psychiatry. characterized by or afflicted with psychosis. Synonyms: (in nontechnical usage) insane, psychopathic, lunatic, mentally ill; mad, disturbed, deranged, demented
:cuckoo:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychotic

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he2XX45eI]31 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem ..divx - YouTube[/ame]

This is what's so funny about comments here, people treat it as the utmost in humanitarianism that israeli hospitals actually treat israeli citizens and those under their "protection".

they're making comparisons idiot...if a injured Jew were laying in the streets of Gaza he'd be killed .if an injured Arab were laying in the a street anywhere in Israel he'd be treated...understand?

Yes, because there are 2 million arab citizens of israel and 5 million arabs and palestinians under israeli control in occupied territories.

What hospitals do you expect them to go to, the Mayo Clinic?

I was thinking of their efforts with Syrian refugees as well as what they do for Palestinians.

I think you're wrong on this one.

they're making comparisons idiot...if a injured Jew were laying in the streets of Gaza he'd be killed .if an injured Arab were laying in the a street anywhere in Israel he'd be treated...understand?

I don't think that is true. There are Jews in Gaza all the time and do not experience any hostilities.

I doubt it. Palestinians are human also and like Israeli's - overcome hatred to help the injured.

I doubt it. Palestinians are human also and like Israeli's - overcome hatred to help the injured.

just proves your delusions...what's it like in your world?

Forum List

Back