Passed away gradchild of Isma'il Haniyeh

This is what's so funny about comments here, people treat it as the utmost in humanitarianism that israeli hospitals actually treat israeli citizens and those under their "protection".

Even the zionists are shocked that israeli jews treat non jews at all.

they're making comparisons idiot...if a injured Jew were laying in the streets of Gaza he'd be killed .if an injured Arab were laying in the a street anywhere in Israel he'd be treated...understand?

No, they're pissed jews are treating filthy arabs in jewish hospitals and want a medal for they're suffering.

Actually, Israeli hospitals and doctors treat many arab children, particularly those injured in conflict - that is one area where they really don't deserve criticism.

Yes, because there are 2 million arab citizens of israel and 5 million arabs and palestinians under israeli control in occupied territories.

What hospitals do you expect them to go to, the Mayo Clinic?

I was thinking of their efforts with Syrian refugees as well as what they do for Palestinians.

I think you're wrong on this one.

Seriously, what efforts are those other then the occasional injured syrian national who they take in for a photo op?

Actually, Israeli hospitals and doctors treat many arab children, particularly those injured in conflict - that is one area where they really don't deserve criticism.

Yes, because there are 2 million arab citizens of israel and 5 million arabs and palestinians under israeli control in occupied territories.

I was thinking of their efforts with Syrian refugees as well as what they do for Palestinians.

I think you're wrong on this one.

Seriously, what efforts are those other then the occasional injured syrian national who they take in for a photo op?

Maybe you should read this from Mondoweiss.

Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees. Israel accepts none. Why?

This is what's so funny about comments here, people treat it as the utmost in humanitarianism that israeli hospitals actually treat israeli citizens and those under their "protection".

they're making comparisons idiot...if a injured Jew were laying in the streets of Gaza he'd be killed .if an injured Arab were laying in the a street anywhere in Israel he'd be treated...understand?

No, they're pissed jews are treating filthy arabs in jewish hospitals and want a medal for they're suffering.

I know you don't understand because your an idiot...Like all of you Jew haters :cuckoo:

I know you don't understand because your an idiot...Like all of you Jew haters :cuckoo:

Yes, the trouble with the Jew and Israel haters on these forums is that they simply make no sense at all. Their opinions and views are so transparent and it is impossible to actually have a debate with them. When they ask questions the answers we provide are not to their liking, so it is futile having a debate with them. They lie, they show their hate, they ridicule, so as I said having any sort of conversation is futile.

Well, the best doctors for jews. If you're a filthy little arab girl, best of luck.

Palestinians have their own hospitals, in case you didn't know.

Israeli doctors take to mind that those Palestinians they treat might just bomb their busses one day.

You're one hateful liar!

Israeli hospitals treat Arab citizens, and other non-Jewish ethnic groups all the time, non of us are surprised by it.

Your lying has no limits!

I don't think that is true. There are Jews in Gaza all the time and do not experience any hostilities.

Link?

I doubt it. Palestinians are human also and like Israeli's - overcome hatred to help the injured.

Let me just say this.

Damn be the day in which this assumption is put into the test.

Israeli doctors take to mind that those Palestinians they treat might just bomb their busses one day.

Do they get their own drinking fountains as well?

Nobody wants a medal. We want someone to see the Absurd

Mother of Muhammad Abu Mustafa, a toddler from Gaza who was treated in Israel, his surgery was payed by an Israeli Jew, father of a soldier who was killed by Palestinian- Told to the doctor, Israeli doctor, who treated the boy, that she wishes he'll grow up to become a fucking suicide bomber!!!

And the doctor saved his life. You know what I would have done? kicked that bitch along with her family out of the front door on the spot. Are we suicidial?!?!?!:mad:

Last edited:

Do they get their own drinking fountains as well?

They have more water than we do.

Israel treats everyone, but not all the patients show appreciation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICqCUotIx4]Girl Suicide Bomber Caught at Israeli Checkpoint - YouTube[/ame]

Mother of Muhammad Abu Mustafa, a toddler from Gaza who was treated in Israel, his surgery was payed by an Israeli Jew, father of a soldier who was killed by Palestinian- Told to the doctor, Israeli doctor, who treated the boy, that she wishes he'll grow up to become a fucking suicide bomber!!!

And the doctor saved his life. You know what I would have done? kicked that bitch along with her family out of the front door on the spot. Are we suicidial?!?!?!:mad:

Just so I understand this, as a proud israeli jew and dedicated zionist, you would kick the baby out of the hospital and deny it the care it needs to save it's life because the mother is a jerk?

I don't think that is true. There are Jews in Gaza all the time and do not experience any hostilities.

Link?

Start @ 5:00

Start @ 120:00:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i3NFNsX11w]Why boycott Israel on Campus - Rafeef Ziadeh, Ilan Pappe, Karma Nabulsi & Mike Cushman [inminds] - YouTube[/ame]

Code Pink, a predominately Jewish organization, has been to Gaza several times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Link?

Start @ 5:00

Start @ 120:00:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i3NFNsX11w]Why boycott Israel on Campus - Rafeef Ziadeh, Ilan Pappe, Karma Nabulsi & Mike Cushman [inminds] - YouTube[/ame]

Code Pink, a predominately Jewish organization, has been to Gaza several times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

They risk their lives. I see no reason why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just so I understand this, as a proud israeli jew and dedicated zionist, you would kick the baby out of the hospital and deny it the care it needs to save it's life because the mother is a jerk?

If I was to be a doctor, It would have been because I'd made the doctor's owth, which is to treat every person no matter where they come from.

But being a regular person? How can I know this woman won't stab me on the first time I turn my back on her?

Forum List

Back