More racism from the left

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Can you imagine what the left would say if someone on the right had made this joke? The left would be calling for their heads. Again nothing from ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN......

Bill Maher accused of 'blatant racism' after Popeyes Chicken comment to ex-CIA black GOP congressman | Daily Mail Online

They’re not good at national defense—the president’s a traitor. What’s in it for you? What is in the Republican Party for you? You were in the CIA!'

Hurd replied: 'I was in the CIA for almost a decade. I was the dude in the back alleys at four o’clock in the morning collecting intelligence on threats to the homeland.'

To which Maher hit back: 'That’s where you’d collect it, huh? Wow. By the Popeyes Chicken?'

they do this a lot
it's not considered racism if they are racists
what about about how the MSM quoted Jussie Smollet's neighbor seeing a REDNECK??
they just quoted that like it's nothing

Leftists, Progressives, Liberals, Democrats (same thing different name) can't be Racist. Since they are in the right, then that's ok.

Can you imagine what the left would say if someone on the right had made this joke? The left would be calling for their heads. Again nothing from ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN......

Bill Maher accused of 'blatant racism' after Popeyes Chicken comment to ex-CIA black GOP congressman | Daily Mail Online

They’re not good at national defense—the president’s a traitor. What’s in it for you? What is in the Republican Party for you? You were in the CIA!'

Hurd replied: 'I was in the CIA for almost a decade. I was the dude in the back alleys at four o’clock in the morning collecting intelligence on threats to the homeland.'

To which Maher hit back: 'That’s where you’d collect it, huh? Wow. By the Popeyes Chicken?'

The democrat party is the party of racism.....all they see is skin color. It is also the party of hate....as you can see by how they act.....it is also the party of death, as they support killing a baby up to and after they are born, and killing the old, the weak and the infirm...as you see in their support for euthanasia......

You guys just don't get it. Democrats can NEVER be racists, sexists, intolerant or bigoted, no matter what they say or do, and Republicans will ALWAYS be.

As a test....Name one presidential candidate that wasn't accused of being a racist, sexist, or bigoted. Even Romney and McCain who are now heroes of the Left were accused of being racist and sexist when they ran.

Wrong.

It’s just another hasty generalization fallacy from the right.

Wrong.

It’s just another hasty generalization fallacy from the right.

Jones rushes in with his usual "generalization fallacy"....and falls flat on his ass.

By leftard standards Maher's comment was racist

America and americans like to keep the focus upon who might individually be a worse racist than the next guy/gal, in much the same way we foolishly vote for the lesser of two evils instead of uniting and insisting upon a no evils choice. In that way we can all safely hide from the putrid reality that american society itself is racist and was set up that way institutionally from day one. We still can't deal with that immutable fact, so we’re left with this “oh yeah, well your guy’s more racist than my guy so there” nonsense.

Leftists, Progressives, Liberals, Democrats (same thing different name) can't be Racist. Since they are in the right, then that's ok.
Nonsense.

Individuals are racist, not entire classes of persons.

And an individual isn’t ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.
Nah, this society was set up as a racist enterprise and we can't/won't admit it and deal with that, so this stuff will do. And persist indefinitely.

Kinda funny that the left's best defense is that individuals are racist, not entire groups.

But when a republican says something racist, the entire right wing is racist.

Yes, the left really is that scummy.

Kinda funny that the left's best defense is that individuals are racist, not entire groups.

But when a republican says something racist, the entire right wing is racist.

Yes, the left really is that scummy.
Wrong.

It has nothing to do with ‘defending’ anything.

The problem for conservatives is their fear of confronting racism – mostly for partisan reasons; although not all conservatives are racists, they nonetheless allow racists and bigots to find refuge among the ranks of Republicans and conservatives, Republicans and conservatives who are loath to condemn racists and bigots out of a fear of losing their votes and political support.

Indeed, many on the right try to ignore racism and pretend it doesn’t exist.

Other conservatives might acknowledge racism exists but cast doubt that it has a negative impact on minorities.

And many conservatives – such as the OP – will play the ridiculous, childish game of propagating the lie that ‘the left’ is ‘racist.’

Well Bill Maher, a highly respected left winger quoted MANY times on this forum made a highly racist remark against a black man and the left was silent on it.

This thread isn't about republican racism, if you want to start a thread on that good. This thread is about yet another example of left wing racism, 2 in 2 days I believe. Y'all are batting 1000.

Forum List

Back