Paris's Kristallnacht

The title of the video is misleading.

They are supporting the people of Gaza. ... :cool:

OK

They are supporting the people of Gaza by attacking the Jews of France.

While the people of Gaza put their children in harms way so as to gain this support???

Truly a cult of death, but then the West supports the Hero who dies saving lives while others support the Martyr who dies taking lives.

The title of the video is misleading.

They are supporting the people of Gaza. ... :cool:

OK

They are supporting the people of Gaza by attacking the Jews of France.

While the people of Gaza put their children in harms way so as to gain this support???

Truly a cult of death, but then the West supports the Hero who dies saving lives while others support the Martyr who dies taking lives.
The only death cult here is the zionist jews who will gladly murder innocent women and children in order to keep their racist dream of Israel alive and well. .. :doubt:

Last edited:
I wonder if in my lifetime, the last "holocaust survivor" will be put to rest, and with them this Tourette's syndrome of the Nazis.

Yes, it is a shame that we couldn't put Pennywise in a time machine to transport him back,to Auschwitz so that he could have seen how the Jews and others suffered. However, probably if Pennywise were sent back, he would immediately put on his jackboots, crack his whip, and yell "Mach Schnell, Jew."

I agree and for now, it's our opinion.

I hope it stays real.

Me too.

And, I will concede - me being me, and you being you - the reality and potential, is felt differently. I can never quite walk in your shoes.

Indeed and that goes both ways. Still, our hope and a buck will get us...

...a buck.

That's the reality.

I wonder if in my lifetime, the last "holocaust survivor" will be put to rest, and with them this Tourette's syndrome of the Nazis.

I think what's worrisome is once the last living person who went through this is gone, then the memory of the horror of it will be gradually erased from our collective memory.

Do you think that would be a good thing?:doubt:

I think what's worrisome is once the last living person who went through this is gone, then the memory of the horror of it will be gradually erased from our collective memory.

Do you think that would be a good thing?
This is why the Jews are building Holocaust museums in every major city all around the world.

So they can keep the holocaust guilt trip money flowing in for the next couple of centuries. .. :doubt:

Definition of appeasement: if you don't hate the moooooslims, yer appeasing them.

There is a lot of anger and hate in certain populations directed at Jews as a result of Israel's actions in Gaza that is reminiscent at the anger directed at Muslims after 9/11. It should be condemned for what it is and I applaud the authorities in France, Germany, and Italy for taking the bull by the horns.

""Reminiscent of the anger directed at muslims after 9-11""??? really---what did I miss?
there were riots attacking muslims? where and when?

I agree that the Islamic rampage in paris actually is not a good comparison to
kristallnacht-----the paris thing is far more related to the thousands and thousands
of barbaric pogroms enacted by muslims in shariah cesspits over the past 1400
years. It was a muslim thing----not at all german. At to "government authorized" ---
it is technically true that the Kristallnacht pogrom was government authorized-----and the
paris pogrom was not authorized by the government of France----IT WAS authorized
by muslim authorties------it was MOSQUE authorized (if I had never been in a mosque---
I could not make the preceding statement)

it is technically true that the Kristallnacht pogrom was government authorized-----and the
paris pogrom was not authorized by the government of France----IT WAS authorized
by muslim authorties------it was MOSQUE authorized (if I had never been in a mosque---
You're a freakin idiot.....it wasn't so called "mosque authorized"....... :cuckoo:

You're a freakin idiot.....it wasn't so called "mosque authorized"....... :cuckoo:

LOL sure it was sunni-----every time some depraved pig screams MAWT AL YAHUD ---
that pig is authorizing a pogrom--------be not shy-----I have been in mosques and
heard all about ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM ------'mawt al yahud'----is among the first
words muslim babies learn

I have to admit-----the first time I went to a mosque---it was not JOOOOS who are were the objects
of hatred-----in fact, it was christians

Do you think that would be a good thing?
This is why the Jews are building Holocaust museums in every major city all around the world.

So they can keep the holocaust guilt trip money flowing in for the next couple of centuries. .. :doubt:

In all seriousness - it shouldn't be forgotten. It's a reminder that no matter how civilized we think we are, we are still capable of doing this to our fellow people. It wasn't some long ago historic event populated by barbarians...it was done by ordinary people to ordinary people. Frightening.

I think we should always remember how easy it is to dehumanize another human being - whether it is what was done to Jews in the Holocaust, or to illegal immigrants, in an attempt to portray them as vermin-ridden free loaders or what the Pamela Gellars do to Muslims.

LOL sure it was sunni-----every time some depraved pig screams MAWT AL YAHUD ---
that pig is authorizing a pogrom--------be not shy-----I have been in mosques and
heard all about ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM ------'mawt al yahud'----is among the first

I have to admit-----the first time I went to a mosque---it was not JOOOOS who are were the objects

What mosque authorized it?

What mosque authorized it?

go right ahead and trivialize and deny ----mob behavior of the pogrom type does not
develope "spontaneously" in a group of non-primed persons-------whatta coincidence---
a few hundred muslims decided to attack a synagogue and attempt to murder people---all
at once and all together----whatta conincidence.

Lynch mobs in southern USA did not "just happen" either

mob violence is a serious matter no matter how much you enjoy it

can you tell me just what is TOURETTE's SYNDROME of the Nazis?

Tourette's Syndrome is a condition that causes the afflicted to blurt out obscenities uncontrollably, often just strange noises, like snorting, as well as physical "ticks", twitches and so forth.

The Nazi Tourette's person cannot control comparisons to the the Third Reich, Hitler, Auschwitz, etc., at any given moment. It's a disease so rampant in western culture today, that it goes almost unnoticed, until you start to notice it, and then you see it everywhere.

Hitler is long dead, and he was not the worst human being to walk the earth. There have been many holocausts throughout history, and Jews do not own the word because of the events of WW2. What happened to them is no worse than what happened to millions of other people whose suffering is cast in the shadow of "shoah".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back