Paris's Kristallnacht

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I imagine that one would actually have to be present in France and the other countries in Europe to see how terrible the situation really is.

Paris's Kristallnacht
by Guy Millière • July 26, 2014 at 5:00 am

This was the first time since World War II that an anti-Semitic pogrom took place in France.

Almost all French politicians adopt an attitude of appeasement toward the enemies of Israel and Jews. They act as if they did not see that the hate speech that France finances in the Middle East is now spreading throughout France itself.

No major French television report speaks of Hamas's genocidal Jew-hatred or of the use of Arab women and children as human shields. Criticizing radical Islam on public television is now almost impossible. Members of the Israeli government are never interviewed on French television.

French politicians know that 70% of all the inmates in French prisons are Muslims, and that these prisons have been transformed into recruiting centers for jihadists.

Continue reading at:

Paris's Kristallnacht

I imagine that one would actually have to be present in France and the other countries in Europe to see how terrible the situation really is.

Paris's Kristallnacht
by Guy Millière • July 26, 2014 at 5:00 am

This was the first time since World War II that an anti-Semitic pogrom took place in France.

Almost all French politicians adopt an attitude of appeasement toward the enemies of Israel and Jews. They act as if they did not see that the hate speech that France finances in the Middle East is now spreading throughout France itself.

No major French television report speaks of Hamas's genocidal Jew-hatred or of the use of Arab women and children as human shields. Criticizing radical Islam on public television is now almost impossible. Members of the Israeli government are never interviewed on French television.

French politicians know that 70% of all the inmates in French prisons are Muslims, and that these prisons have been transformed into recruiting centers for jihadists.

Continue reading at:

Paris's Kristallnacht

It's just more history repeating itself and prophesy showing the repetitive pattern of man.

:lol:

Anyway, what's clear is that Paris is in Europe.

I wonder if in my lifetime, the last "holocaust survivor" will be put to rest, and with them this Tourette's syndrome of the Nazis.

Peaceful Protesters?

Pro-Palestinian protesters face police during a demonstration against violence in the Gaza strip, which had been banned by police, in Paris on Sunday.
gaza-paris-2.jpeg

http://www.newsweek.com/germany-fra...mitic-protesters-after-violent-clashes-260463

[ame=http://youtu.be/WW7wG2vCiXk]Berlin Pro-Palestine Protest: "Jew, Cowardly Pig, Come On Out And Fight" - YouTube[/ame]

Berlin Pro-Palestine Protest: "Jew, Cowardly Pig, Come On Out And Fight"

In Germany. Still Europe.

Definition of appeasement: if you don't hate the moooooslims, yer appeasing them.

Of course, this opinion piece is from Gatestone (ie - Pam Gellar affiliated). I wonder why Sally chooses sources that are equivalent to Stormfront? Perhaps because they confirm her bias.

Let's analyze this rather inflammatory piece of rhetoric.

"This was the first time since World War II that an anti-Semitic pogrom took place in France"

"Kristallnacht"

Two terms that mean very specific things.

Pogrom: Pogrom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kristallnacht (German pronunciation: [kʁɪsˈtalnaχt]; English: "Crystal Night"), also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, or Reichskristallnacht [ˌʁaɪçs.kʁɪsˈtalnaχt], Pogromnacht [poˈɡʁoːmnaχt] ( listen), and Novemberpogrome [noˈvɛmbɐpoɡʁoːmə] ( listen), was a pogrom (a series of coordinated attacks) against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and Austria on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and non-Jewish civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening.[1] The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues had their windows smashed.[2]

What occurred recently in France and elsewhere are protests that turned into riots. I can find no examples of "coordinated attacks", paramilitary involvement, or authorities looking on without intervening - all aspects that made the events of Kristallnacht even more chilling and cemented them as state-sanctioned.

In fact, what have the responses been to these riots?

http://www.newsweek.com/germany-fra...mitic-protesters-after-violent-clashes-260463

Government condemns violence at French anti-Israeli protests - CSMonitor.com

One article pointed out that the police were taken by surprise at the violence - where as they are typically prepared to intervene at neo-Nazi rallies when anti-Semitic chanting begins - they were not prepared at these but will be in the future.

Antisemitic rhetoric and hostility against Jews, attacks on people of Jewish belief and synagogues have no place in our societies," the three ministers – France's Laurent Fabius, Germany's Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Italy's Federica Mogherini – said in a joint statement issued in Brussels on Tuesday.

The ministers added that they respected the right of protesters to freedom of speech and to assemble, but will do everything possible to combat "acts and statements that cross the line into antisemitism, racism and xenophobia".

There is a strong condemnation and a united one that is a marked difference from Europe in 1938.

Rather than condemning the violence and anti-Semitism, or, like the French president, conferring with Jewish and Muslim leaders in the community and making it clear that violence and anti-semitism will not be tolerated - people like Gellar use these occasions to promote their anti-Muslim agendas.

There is a lot of anger and hate in certain populations directed at Jews as a result of Israel's actions in Gaza that is reminiscent at the anger directed at Muslims after 9/11. It should be condemned for what it is and I applaud the authorities in France, Germany, and Italy for taking the bull by the horns.

Yes, this was much like Kristallnacht.

1. Except for the fact that the authorities are protecting the Jews.
  2. There have been no dead.
  3. And tens of thousands of Jews are not in prison.

But in every other way, very much like Kristallnacht.

I think where I bolded is a HUGE difference. JMO

I think where I bolded is a HUGE difference. JMO

I agree and for now, it's our opinion. I underlined another HUGE difference.

I hope it stays real.

In two banned demonstrations last weekend, in Paris and the northern suburb of Sarcelles, groups of youths pillaged stores and attacked police.

Two synagogues in Paris were attacked July 13.

2009-01-26T135735Z_01_ANK002_RTRIDSP_0_TURKEY-ANTISEMITISM.jpg

Dozens of young men protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza briefly besieged a Paris synagogue and clashed with security. At least three Jews were taken to hospital as a result of the clashes the erupted on Sunday between the protesters and young Jewish men who guarded the Synagogue de la Roquette in Paris, a witness told JTA. “The attackers splintered off an anti-Israel demonstration and advanced toward the synagogue when it was full,” Alain Azria, a French Jewish journalist who covered the event told JTA. Azria said that when the men arrived at the synagogue, located at the 11th Arrodissement near Dare de Lyon, there were only five police officers guarding the place. The police blocked the entrance to the synagogue while close to 200 congregants were inside and as the protesters chanted anti-Semitic slogans and hurled objects at the synagogue and its guards, Azria said. “They were determined to enter and the police did not have enough forces,” he said. According to Azria, the mob was kept away by men from the SPCJ Jewish security unit, the Jewish Defense League and Beitar, who engaged the attackers in what turned into a street brawl. “Thank God they were there because the protesters had murder on their minds and it took a while before police reinforcements

Video: Hamas Supporters Attack Jewish Synagogue in Paris - Guy Benson

This is why I hope the authorities can protect from these terrorists .

They are not demonstrators.[ame=http://youtu.be/LWISvih1HAw]Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri's Freudian Slip - YouTube[/ame]

They have other things on their minds than demonstrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are leading our people to death!

Uh, actually, what I meant was, um…we're leading our people to confrontation with this occupier! Reminder: Israel unilaterally and completely pulled out of "occupied" Gaza nine years ago in a bid to appease the Palestinians. They've since been rewarded by more than 9,000 rockets fired at their civilians. I'll leave you with this charming message from an "anti-Isreal" riot in Germany, at which police were pelted with rocks:

Video: Hamas Supporters Attack Jewish Synagogue in Paris - Guy Benson

Forum List

Back