Paris's Kristallnacht

I wonder if in my lifetime, the last "holocaust survivor" will be put to rest, and with them this Tourette's syndrome of the Nazis.

can you tell me just what is TOURETTE's SYNDROME of the Nazis?

Tourette's Syndrome is a condition that causes the afflicted to blurt out obscenities uncontrollably, often just strange noises, like snorting, as well as physical "ticks", twitches and so forth.

The Nazi Tourette's person cannot control comparisons to the the Third Reich, Hitler, Auschwitz, etc., at any given moment. It's a disease so rampant in western culture today, that it goes almost unnoticed, until you start to notice it, and then you see it everywhere.

Hitler is long dead, and he was not the worst human being to walk the earth. There have been many holocausts throughout history, and Jews do not own the word because of the events of WW2. What happened to them is no worse than what happened to millions of other people whose suffering is cast in the shadow of "shoah".

Wrong again----Tourette's syndrome is ----a syndrome which involves pathology
of the 'basal ganglia' of the brain and fall under the category of a MOVEMENT
DISORDER another example of a MOVEMENT DISORDER is-----Parkinson's
disease which also involves pathology of the basal ganglia and the substantia
nigra--------the syndrome ---Tourette's involves many manefestations of loss of
control of movement----including verbalizations. Another example of movement
disorder is----Huntington's chorea---and another Sydenham's chorea. Discussions
of the actions of your fellow Nazi pigs has nothing to do with a movement disorder
or with uncontrolled----and generally meaningless verbalizations.
Your impression that the HUNDREDS of millions of people murdered in genocide
are "cast into a shadow" by jews is entirely incorrect. The people who cast them
into shadows are YOUR FELLOW islamo Nazi pigs. Hitler was one of MANY ISLAMO
Nazi pigs in history------more than 100 million hindus were murdered by the islamo
Nazi pig GENGHIS KHAN------I do not know a jew who trivializes that event----but lots
of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs do. I learned about the Armenean genocide when I was
seven years old-------I think my mother did not want me to think that people of
your ilk murder only jews. When I got a bit older---I noticed that the only people
in my little town who seemed to know about the armenean genocide were jews---
ie when I was a teenager in a predominantly Christian town. Now try to be honest---
when did you know about the armenean genocide? at what age?

can you tell me just what is TOURETTE's SYNDROME of the Nazis?

Tourette's Syndrome is a condition that causes the afflicted to blurt out obscenities uncontrollably, often just strange noises, like snorting, as well as physical "ticks", twitches and so forth.

The Nazi Tourette's person cannot control comparisons to the the Third Reich, Hitler, Auschwitz, etc., at any given moment. It's a disease so rampant in western culture today, that it goes almost unnoticed, until you start to notice it, and then you see it everywhere.

Hitler is long dead, and he was not the worst human being to walk the earth. There have been many holocausts throughout history, and Jews do not own the word because of the events of WW2. What happened to them is no worse than what happened to millions of other people whose suffering is cast in the shadow of "shoah".

of the actions of your fellow Nazi pigs has nothing to do with a movement disorder
are "cast into a shadow" by jews is entirely incorrect. The people who cast them
Nazi pigs in history------more than 100 million hindus were murdered by the islamo
Nazi pig GENGHIS KHAN------I do not know a jew who trivializes that event----but lots
of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs do. I learned about the Armenean genocide when I was
your ilk murder only jews. When I got a bit older---I noticed that the only people
ie when I was a teenager in a predominantly Christian town. Now try to be honest---

Yes, that's a fine question after pennywise's 'Nazi Tourettes' charge.

You'll note, as always, Rosie and most of her fellow Jews combat discussion with ad hominem attacks. For some reason (Likely the Nazi Tourrete's) they all think that anyone discussing the subject who is not in line with all their ideas and little inane thoughts, must be an Islam loving Neo Nazi.

I did not learn about the Armenian holocaust until I was in my 20's. I knew about Pol Pot only because I hung with a crowd that was very into the modern history of atrocities.

The question is not have i ever heard of other holocausts, the question is why do Jews think it's THE HOLOCAUST ™, and it belongs to them alone. At every turn and every chance, they bring up THE HOLOCAUST, so that now that phrase is synonymous with $HOAH.

They have staked a claim, as though they are the only important ones in these events. There has been some introspection in the ranks, lately. Read [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/B00DJZKICS]The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering: Norman G. Finkelstein: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Likely the Nazi Tourrete's

Yep, that's a clear statement as to what comparisons you're trying to make.

You'll note, as always, Rosie and most of her fellow Jews combat discussion with ad hominem attacks. For some reason (Likely the Nazi Tourrete's) they all think that anyone discussing the subject who is not in line with all their ideas and little inane thoughts, must be an Islam loving Neo Nazi.

I did not learn about the Armenian holocaust until I was in my 20's. I knew about Pol Pot only because I hung with a crowd that was very into the modern history of atrocities.

The question is not have i ever heard of other holocausts, the question is why do Jews think it's THE HOLOCAUST ™, and it belongs to them alone. At every turn and every chance, they bring up THE HOLOCAUST, so that now that phrase is synonymous with $HOAH.

They have staked a claim, as though they are the only important ones in these events. There has been some introspection in the ranks, lately. Read [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/B00DJZKICS]The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering: Norman G. Finkelstein: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

you raise an important point, unwise------I am going to assume that you grew up in the USA as did
I. In fact I am quite convinced you did because you use the same lingo used
in the very WASP town in which I lived and harbor the same RESENTMENT against
jews. (my town was "restricted" until the 50s when it became profitable to sell
newly build little houses to baby boomer families----especially those with VA mortgage
rights) I will answer your question about jews in the USA and their concept of the
filth imposed on them in Europe by people of your ilk. The overwhelming majority of
jews now in the USA have background in Europe. That being the case---the overwhelming
majority of jews have family links to people that were murdered by people of your ilk----
and GREW UP WITH THAT LEGACY. I find it fascinating that persons like you do
not complain that so many of the IRISH SONGS that are part of America today are
actually recounts of BRITISH OPPRESSION----- my first song I learned in kindergarten---
from the nice red haired teacher was la la la 'O paddy dear, and did you hear, the
news that's goin' round----THE BRITISH HAVE FORBID by law the wearin' O' the
green....;.............. They're hangin' men and women there for wearin' O' the
green. No one complained. -----but circa 1960 ---when THE DIARY OF
ANNE FRANK came to the town movie theatre-------there was actually an outcry
in my town----- "who needs that jewish film"??? really..,,,

I mentioned the Armenian genocide------when I was a child----most of the other
kids never heard of ADOLF HITLER (1950s) Many people grow up with a
legacy-------In my grammar school-----for some reason----catholics and protestants
had bitter arguments over "MARY"------as in "you catholics worship mary"----
which for some of the protestants seemed really evil (??????) It could have been
an irish vs british thing-----lots of persons in that town with irish or british background.

Jews as a NATION bear the legacy of a huge wound inflicted on them by your
people in Europe-------just about all jews who now live in the US----lost family
by MURDER-------it is a wound that impacts on our culture just as "wearin' 'o
the green" impacts on persons of Irish background I grew up with people like
you.

my post is responsive to the preceding post and therefore not a "DERAILMENT"

LOL sure it was sunni-----every time some depraved pig screams MAWT AL YAHUD ---
that pig is authorizing a pogrom--------be not shy-----I have been in mosques and
heard all about ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM ------'mawt al yahud'----is among the first
words muslim babies learn

I have to admit-----the first time I went to a mosque---it was not JOOOOS who are were the objects
of hatred-----in fact, it was christians

What mosque authorized it?

go right ahead and trivialize and deny ----mob behavior of the pogrom type does not
develope "spontaneously" in a group of non-primed persons-------whatta coincidence---
a few hundred muslims decided to attack a synagogue and attempt to murder people---all
at once and all together----whatta conincidence.

Lynch mobs in southern USA did not "just happen" either

mob violence is a serious matter no matter how much you enjoy it

What mosque authorized it?

Forum List

Back