Parents: WATCH Your Kids

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I'll bet a lot of people have been through this annoying scenario, mor ethan once. You're pushing a shopping cart down the aisle in WalMart or some other store, and some bozo has the whole aisle blocked, half with her cart, and half with her kids whom she's paying no attention to. So you wait few moments, thinking the kids will move out of your way. They don't.

Next you ask the fool mother to please have her kids get out of your way, or you just say "beep beep'' or something, only to have the indignant mother turn on you, and demand that you say "excuse me" for being so brash as to confront her.

So then, pausing for a moment to gather your senses after somebody scolding you for their wrongdoing, you then inform the dum dum mother, that she is the wrongdoer, for not supervising her kids properly, and casuing the aisle to be blocked. You then scold her, and suggest SHE say "excuse me'.

This is an example of the minor episode of parental neglect (coupled with stupidity). The major ones are where kids run out into the street and get hit by cars, drown in backyard swimming pools, and get mauled by the neighbor's dog.

Parents have a huge responsibility when it comes to their kids. With that, comes a requirement of basic intelligence. What a drag it is that so many people don't have that.

At least the kids are with the mom. Try children playing in the grocery store throwing apples and oranges at one another. Or building forts out of canned goods and cereal boxes. Where are those parents anyway?

I'll bet a lot of people have been through this annoying scenario, mor ethan once. You're pushing a shopping cart down the aisle in WalMart or some other store, and some bozo has the whole aisle blocked, half with her cart, and half with her kids whom she's paying no attention to. So you wait few moments, thinking the kids will move out of your way. They don't.

Next you ask the fool mother to please have her kids get out of your way, or you just say "beep beep'' or something, only to have the indignant mother turn on you, and demand that you say "excuse me" for being so brash as to confront her.

So then, pausing for a moment to gather your senses after somebody scolding you for their wrongdoing, you then inform the dum dum mother, that she is the wrongdoer, for not supervising her kids properly, and casuing the aisle to be blocked. You then scold her, and suggest SHE say "excuse me'.

This is an example of the minor episode of parental neglect (coupled with stupidity). The major ones are where kids run out into the street and get hit by cars, drown in backyard swimming pools, and get mauled by the neighbor's dog.

Parents have a huge responsibility when it comes to their kids. With that, comes a requirement of basic intelligence. What a drag it is that so many people don't have that.

I just push through. The kids always move.

At least the kids are with the mom. Try children playing in the grocery store throwing apples and oranges at one another. Or building forts out of canned goods and cereal boxes. Where are those parents anyway?
Doing drugs in the bathroom ?

Now we've got residents of a 55+ apartment building (designed to provide peace & quiet to older folks), ROUTINELY bringing their grandkids to us the building's swimming pool. These kids are, in a word > NOISY. Parents & grandparents dont seem to care.

Can you also watch your damn kids in the parking lot?

No excuse for a three year old running wild in a supermarket parking lot. Are you *trying* to kill your kid?

Forum List

Back