Cutthroat Bitches...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
CNN's new heartthrob:

kim-jong-un-sister-winter-olympics-2018-who-is-kim-yo-jong-917086.jpg

I kept wondering who the murderous bitch Kim Yo Jong with the devious smile reminded me of and then it dawned on me.....

Madam Nhu who was married to Vietnam's president Diem's brother and delighted in massacring Buddhists:

140729-madame-nhu-1.jpg

And Imelda Marcos, the "steel butterfly" who enriched herself in Philippines real estate while plotting the murders of political opponents

imelda-marcos-assassination.jpg

And we thought Hillary was the most evil bitch of all......:50:

CNN's new heartthrob:

I kept wondering who the murderous bitch Kim Yo Jong with the devious smile reminded me of and then it dawned on me.....

Madam Nhu who was married to Vietnam's president Diem's brother and delighted in massacring Buddhists:

140729-madame-nhu-1.jpg

And Imelda Marcos, the "steel butterfly" who enriched herself in Philippines real estate while plotting the murders of political opponents

That's the prettiest sweater I ever saw.

• Banned
This Kim Yo Jong sure is the haughtiest looking one, even haughtier than H.C. I saw footage of her without that look on her face, though. I'll bet it was fun running room service for her.

She's pure evil. What it tells us is that killing her brother without killing her probably won't get us anywhere.....maybe the military won't follow a woman's orders....don't know...why take the chance?

CNN's new heartthrob:

140729-madame-nhu-1.jpg

Oh, all those Asian women look alike.

Forum List

Back