Parents & Teachers Need To Tell Kids That Gays & SCOTUS Are Wrong

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.

This is just stupid, hateful and irresponsible horseshit. This type of crap will literally cost children’s lives, or at best have a negative impact on their mental health and wellbeing. There ia something seriously wrong with You should be ashamed! Get help!

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

1. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

2. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.

You are just cheering on refusing housing to someone because they are gay- not hate at all.
No more than if you refused to rent out to blacks or Jews it would be out of hate- you would be just showing them Christ's love.
Has nothing to do with Christ's love. It has to do with rejecting an invalid, false lifestyle, and protecting the public, especially children, from it. Got it, now ?

I agree- nothing you do has anything to do with Christ's love.

Our children knew it was wrong before the SCOTUS ruling.

And our children will continue to be taught that there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Someone at school called my daughter gay and she said that was wrong. Men are gay, women are lesbians. And even if she was a lesbian, so what? She was eight. I was very proud of her.
Awesome, your eight year old knows the specifics of homosexuality. That's some awesome parenting there.

Not complicated for an 8 year old.

"Daddy- some crazy lady was screaming at a girl at school today calling her a dyke- what did she mean."

"Well darling- you know how Mommy and Daddy love each other? Well some boys like boys the same way- and some girls like girls the same way.

Unfortunately- just as there are some people who hate black people for being black, there are sad people who hate girls when they love girls- and they call them Dykes. Avoid the people who want others to hate- and judge people by how they treat others, and how they treat themselves- not on their race or how they look or by who they love."

Easy for any 8 year old to understand.

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.

I already replied, but look at how scared to death this person is^

Gays having butt sex is scary stuff to you.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why? your dumber than i thought- HINT- if they get aids and other diseases WE get to PAY for their meds/care!

You are speaking about sexually transmitted diseases- which you might be surprised to find out can be transmitted to anyone who is having sex and is not monogamous- and that includes hetero's having 'butt sex' without protection and outside of a monogamous relationship.

One of the reasons I am pleased about Friday's ruling is because marriage encourages monogamy- and monogamy stops STD's in their tracks.

Lol

are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why? your dumber than i thought- HINT- if they get aids and other diseases WE get to PAY for their meds/care. Not to mention all the other social ills that will come. The children are going to be more fucked then ever.. no pun intended. NOTHING GOOD can come from this. Its all about feelings and intentions for libs... never about results, impacts or the long term decay of society... look at their promiscuity (sp?) rates. Its off the charts. These "kids" who end up with a gay couple will have one parent or no parents more and more. WTF is wrong with you libtards?!

And if a straight person gets AIDS, who pays?

I went to Lesotho last year. There was a poster up in the capital Maseru. It showed each region in the country and the HIV/AIDS rate. The LOWEST was 19% in the north of the country. They estimate that 50% of young women in the capital have HIV/AIDS. Because of homosexuality? Nope.

Gay people having sex is just that. It doesn't harm you. A gay person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex is as bad as a straight person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex.
Well the CDC and all other health organizations disagree, but you run with that. Progs are the anti science lobby, after all. I can't wait for you to scream 'hate science' so you can jail the scientists whose studies prove things you don't want ppl to know.

Note that once again you fail to provide any citation for your 'science' statement.

Folks like you hate science because it doesn't support your internal fairy tales.

The day is not far off, when those who oppose marriage equality, will be viewed- by the vast majority of people- with the same scorn and contempt as racial bigots are now .

The day is not far off, when those who oppose marriage equality, will be viewed- by the vast majority of people- with the same scorn and contempt as racial bigots are now .

Bigot.

Lol

are you this stupid always? Gays having butt sex affects everyone jackass; if you have to ask why? your dumber than i thought- HINT- if they get aids and other diseases WE get to PAY for their meds/care. Not to mention all the other social ills that will come. The children are going to be more fucked then ever.. no pun intended. NOTHING GOOD can come from this. Its all about feelings and intentions for libs... never about results, impacts or the long term decay of society... look at their promiscuity (sp?) rates. Its off the charts. These "kids" who end up with a gay couple will have one parent or no parents more and more. WTF is wrong with you libtards?!

I went to Lesotho last year. There was a poster up in the capital Maseru. It showed each region in the country and the HIV/AIDS rate. The LOWEST was 19% in the north of the country. They estimate that 50% of young women in the capital have HIV/AIDS. Because of homosexuality? Nope.

Gay people having sex is just that. It doesn't harm you. A gay person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex is as bad as a straight person with HIV/AIDS having unprotected sex.
Well the CDC and all other health organizations disagree, but you run with that. Progs are the anti science lobby, after all. I can't wait for you to scream 'hate science' so you can jail the scientists whose studies prove things you don't want ppl to know.

They disagree that a straight person with HIV/AIDS having sex has the same chances of spreading HIV/AIDS as a gay person with HIV/AIDS?

You can provide evidence for this I suppose.
Gay and heteros both spread hiv the same way. but you are exponentially more likely to get it if you take it up the ass, however, and since that's what homosexual men do, they are the primary infectors.

*yawn*

Though I have to admit, it is entertaining to see what duplicitous heights you disgusting pukes will go to to encourage people to fuck HIV infected men.

Lol

They disagree that a straight person with HIV/AIDS having sex has the same chances of spreading HIV/AIDS as a gay person with HIV/AIDS?

Gay and heteros both spread hiv the same way. but you are exponentially more likely to get it if you take it up the ass, however, and since that's what homosexual men do, they are the primary infectors.

*yawn*

Though I have to admit, it is entertaining to see what duplicitous heights you disgusting pukes will go to to encourage people to fuck HIV infected men.

And this has what, exactly , to do with the SCOTUS ruling??

Lol

*yawn*

And this has what, exactly , to do with the SCOTUS ruling?? Are people going to have more gay sex because of it? Are people going to have more sex partners and engage in more risky behavior because of it?

Lol

*yawn*

And this has what, exactly , to do with the SCOTUS ruling?? Are people going to have more gay sex because of it? Are people going to have more sex partners and engage in more risky behavior because of it?

It must be irrelevant Tuesday. Though it appears every day is irrelevant Tuesday for you...

Lol

*yawn*

And lesbians don't "take it up the ass" (most anyway) while a large percentage of straight people do. (Straight guys even)

One Orgasm Straight Guys Don t Want TMI Edition The Dish

Maybe instead tell the kids that elections matter, that if they really want to change things they have to convince others too, and that if they keep losing at the ballot box perhaps they're in the minority on the issues. Sometimes self-reflection is a good thing. Humility is generally a positive.

So minority protections are only for minorities you support and agree with?

Good to know.
The 3% of our total population that identify as sexual deviants and perverts (gay) are not a 'minority' in the classical ethnic sense.

Nor should they be ruled a 'protected one' at-law.

In what was a squeaker, a bare-bones majority of the Supreme Court ruled otherwise.

Allowing that particular Wickeness and Unclean-ness and Poison to gain yet further traction within our beloved Republic.

The War is just beginning but this particular Battle has been lost.

Time to re-group and hit 'em again - smack-dab in the Constitution itself, if need be, to set aside Judicial Activism Disguised as Constitutional Law Interpretation.

But that's another fight, for another day.

Maybe instead tell the kids that elections matter, that if they really want to change things they have to convince others too, and that if they keep losing at the ballot box perhaps they're in the minority on the issues. Sometimes self-reflection is a good thing. Humility is generally a positive.

Good to know.
The 3% of our total population that identify as sexual deviants and perverts (gay) are not a 'minority' in the classical ethnic sense.

Jews are less than 2% of the U.S. population.

Good to know.

That's nice...

It's not about numbers, nor religion.

It's about sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals).

Lol Well the CDC and all other health organizations disagree, but you run with that. Progs are the anti science lobby, after all. I can't wait for you to scream 'hate science' so you can jail the scientists whose studies prove things you don't want ppl to know.

*yawn*

It must be irrelevant Tuesday. Though it appears every day is irrelevant Tuesday for you...

What? Who are you talking too?

Good to know.

That's nice...

It's not about numbers, nor religion.

It's about sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals).

You specifically cited "the numbers" and then say it's not about the numbers...:lol:, okay

Lol

*yawn*

I think it is entertaining to see what duplicitous heights a disgusting bitch like you will go to attack homosexuals.

You proving Taylor Swift right every day.

Haters got to hate, hate, hate.....

Forum List

Back