Parents of woman shot at S.F. pier support strict immigration law

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They'll have to fight liberals just like the rest of us.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The parents of a woman shot to death on a San Francisco pier said Monday in a cable television news interview that they support a proposal to give mandatory prison time to deported people who return to the U.S. illegally.

Kathryn Steinle, 32, was walking along a waterfront in San Francisco when she was shot by a gun allegedly fired by Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a Mexican national who was in the country illegally.

Lopez-Sanchez, 45, who has pleaded not guilty, had been released from jail months before the shooting, despite a federal immigration order asking local authorities to hold him.

Jim Steinle and Liz Sullivan, of Pleasanton, California, were interviewed by Fox News talk-show host Bill O'Reilly for a segment that aired Monday on "The O'Reilly Factor."

The death of their daughter has fueled a national debate on immigration, with advocates of stricter border control denouncing San Francisco as a city whose immigrant "sanctuary" protections harbor people who are in the country illegally. Even some prominent Bay Area Democrats say Lopez-Sanchez should have been turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Parents of woman shot at pier support strict immigration law - Yahoo News

• Banned
While I can feel bad for this woman, I'm not sure where you are going to put millions of illegal aliens if you imprison them, sincce we don't have room for the real crooks now.

Maybe if we had been working hard to prevent illegals from sneaking in here in the first place, we wouldn't be in this bind.

While I can feel bad for this woman, I'm not sure where you are going to put millions of illegal aliens if you imprison them, sincce we don't have room for the real crooks now.
No need to imprison them. Merely prevent them from obtaining any services in this country. No jobs. No housing. No healthcare. No education. No voting or drivers license.

Then they will self deport.

America should have the same kind of infrastructure and methods on its borders, to keep undesirables out, as the Soviet Block did in order to keep decent people in.

pM2H1Bb.jpg

Be mighty empty of NeoCommies in a year!

Maybe if we had been working hard to prevent illegals from sneaking in here in the first place, we wouldn't be in this bind.

Maybe if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

You see, the problem here is that the people you elect to office WANT illegals here.

We could end the illegal problem really easily. You get caught with an illegal on your payroll, the government takes everything you have. Period.

No need to imprison them. Merely prevent them from obtaining any services in this country. No jobs. No housing. No healthcare. No education. No voting or drivers license.

Yeah, keep telling yourself Rich people are going to stop hiring them.

You see, the problem here is that the people you elect to office WANT illegals here.

We could end the illegal problem really easily. You get caught with an illegal on your payroll, the government takes everything you have. Period.

I have said for many years that each and every employer from the corporation, to the two-bit contractor should go to jail if they knowingly hire illegals.

I remember how the parents of the 20 kids that were murdered at Sandy Hook were disgustingly abused and denigrated by Right Wingers for calling for a debate on gun control.
The poor parents of this girl though are being paraded about as evidence of the problems with illegal immigration.

Funny that.

Oh Joey..you silly goof.

If laws were enacted against the hiring of illegals and enforced, the rich will stop...and besides Joey the rich hiring illegals is a minor aspect relative to the entire problem.

Oh Joey..you silly goof.

If laws were enacted against the hiring of illegals and enforced, the rich will stop...and besides Joey the rich hiring illegals is a minor aspect relative to the entire problem.

No, the rich hiring illegals is the ENTIRE problem.

Who do you think is hiring them? Why do you think they are coming here to start with, stupid?

Oh Joey..you silly goof.

No, the rich hiring illegals is the ENTIRE problem.

Who do you think is hiring them? Why do you think they are coming here to start with, stupid?
Damn Joey...really?

Who are you defining as rich? A small business? A homeowner? Lawn service company? Please Joey think for once.

Damn Joey...really?

Who are you defining as rich? A small business? A homeowner? Lawn service company? Please Joey think for once.

If you have enough money to hire someone to do work, you should pay an American a fair wage.

Seriously, fuck the rich.
Who are rich in your mind? Anyone with a job and a home to live in??? Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly hires an illegal?

The rich are a small segment of our population, yet a fool like you thinks only the rich hire 15-30 million illegals.

Can't fix stupid.

Who are rich in your mind? Anyone with a job and a home to live in??? Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly hires an illegal?

The rich are a small segment of our population, yet a fool like you thinks only the rich hire 15-30 million illegals.

Can't fix stupid.

You really think they are coming here to hang around outside the Home Depot.

Sorry, man, it's the rich who are bringing them in. Why do you think the GOP tries to sneak amnesty through the back door whenever they think you Cleetuses aren't looking?

Forum List

Back