Parents Of Hallmark Movie Actress Alicia Witt Found Dead.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the news.

I am not big on the Hallmark films, but I did see the one starring her named A Very Merry Mix Up and I thought that it was good stuff.

God bless you and Alicia and the rest of her family always!!!

Holly

Go here for the news.

I am not big on the Hallmark films, but I did see the one starring her named A Very Merry Mix Up and I thought that it was good stuff.

Holly
I'm sorry, but if you think ANY of the Hallmark Christmas stuff is good..... Well, let's just say, you have a strange notion of good.

I'm sorry, but if you think ANY of the Hallmark Christmas stuff is good..... Well, let's just say, you have a strange notion of good.
The only one that I thought is good enough to own a copy of is the one that country singer LeAnn Rimes did three years ago named Its Christmas, Eve.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

Go here for the news.

Holly
The only one that I thought is good enough to own a copy of is the one that country singer LeAnn Rimes did three years ago named Its Christmas, Eve.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)
I like LeAnn Rhimes, but I wouldn't watch another Hallmark if she was butt-naked in it.

Well, maybe a little of it. :)
:eek2yum: :eek2yum:

I like LeAnn Rhimes, but I wouldn't watch another Hallmark if she was butt-naked in it.

Well, maybe a little of it. :)
:eek2yum: :eek2yum:
Its not our fault you dont like schmaultzy love stories. I used to watch them all the time. Of course they do all have the same plot. Man meets woman they spend an hour pretending not to like each other, a half hour of love and then 15 minutes of breaking up and at last getting back together.

Its not our fault you dont like schmaultzy love stories. I used to watch them all the time. Of course they do all have the same plot. Man meets woman they spend an hour pretending not to like each other, a half hour of love and then 15 minutes of breaking up and at last getting back together.
Cookie-cutter plots just give cookie cutters their 15-minutes of fame. :)

Looking at another link their house appears pretty run down. Seems like they would turn away help.

My wife enjoys me watching the Hallmark movies with her so I do. She does like the Very Merry Mix Up one.

She was pretty hot in Two Weeks Notice.

Just saw this for the first time. My condolences to Ms. Witt.

I agree with you about Hallmark movies in general, but if there is a reason to watch any of them, it's Alicia Witt.

I only use my TV for white noise because I have bad tinnitus, and I appreciate the syndicated programming Hallmark has on overnight, ten months out of the year. I used to be able to have those Christmas movies on overnight until about 5 years ago, when I just decided that I was getting paranoid about the possibility of waking up and having to watch that tripe. Roughly coincided with the period in time when Hallmark started going woke.

Forum List

Back