Parents of an autistic child being beaten by bus driver "aide."

I have no desire to live in a third world country and I'm not sure why you do.

I also can't think of one I dislike enough to wish you on.

sigh. No one else has wide open borders. Drug imports and Black criminals out of control. Mix that in with freedom, deep state manipulation and your Country is done for. Jails will and should fill. We don’t lock enough up or the wrong ones? Until not one Poluce officer is assasinated……one rape, one sucker punch, one bad drug sold, fill the D block more. It aint easy with deep state trying to destroy the Country.

Or did she just have a really bad day dealing with a tard?
That is your quote, you are a horrible human!
Oh, wait, we can't call them tards anymore?

sigh. No one else has wide open borders. Drug imports and Black criminals out of control. Mix that in with freedom, deep state manipulation and your Country is done for. Jails will and should fill. We don’t lock enough up or the wrong ones? Until not one Poluce officer is assasinated……one rape, one sucker punch, one bad drug sold, fill the D block more. It aint easy with deep state trying to destroy the Country.

Guy, I'm not willing to live in a police state because you are afraid of Negroes. Whatever silly fears you have, get over them.

Also, come up with an original screen name and avatar... you aren't even creative.

Guy, I'm not willing to live in a police state because you are afraid of Negroes. Whatever silly fears you have, get over them.

Also, come up with an original screen name and avatar... you aren't even creative.
Enforcing our immigration laws is racist?

Only a lib would say that

Yes, they are...

We know the laws are unenforceable as written, we know the system has needed fixing for 20 years, but you guys just let a broken system go on.
Enforcement is a snap except for lib obstructionists

Yes, they are...

We know the laws are unenforceable as written, we know the system has needed fixing for 20 years, but you guys just let a broken system go on.
Just screaming it needs fixed, because the left won't enforce the law doesn't fly!

Forum List

Back